1. I am the GM and what I say is law. However, I would definitely like a few co-GMs to help me out. If you would like to be a co-GM, let me know! I’ll need a lot of help if I’m going to get this off the ground!
2. No tennising please!
3. No Godmodding either!
4. This is Death Note. Of course violence and gore is allowed. Sexual content, however, I will ask you to keep it PG-13. Swearing is alright, just as long as you don’t drop an F-bomb every single post, ok?
5. In your sign up, you may be a human or Shinigami. The first six human characters who sign up will get death notes, and I’ll pair you up with someone who has a Shinigami character. There can only be six Shinigami, and six humans with death notes, but I’ll accept any number of regular humans. (For victims, accomplices, a task force against the Kiras, etc….)
6. I suggest making multiple characters, because characters will be killed off.
7. If you’d like to kill one of your characters or another person’s character, you have to have a Death Note and know their face and name.
8. If one person’s character knows your character’s face and name, and the other person’s character has a death note and wants to kill your character, then, sorry. Your character is dead. Nobody escapes the Death Note.
9. Please post regularly. If you are inactive for more than a week and don’t let me know in advance that you’ll be gone, then I’ll come up with a creative way to kill your character(s).
10. Nobody can kill anybody without my or one of the co-GM’s approval!
11. Please respect other roleplayers. Don’t get upset because your character is dead and pick a fight with another member. People die. Suck it up and deal with it.
12. No character is invincible, except for Shinigami. And they are only partially invincible…
13. I’m not establishing a solid plot for this. If we agree on all the Kiras to banding together and make a Kira vs. Some Awesome Detective plot, or make the Kiras compete amongst themselves, or a little bit of both, I don’t care. I figure it’s only fair, since characters will be killed off. (Mwahahaha)
14. If a Kira is killed off, the Shinigami can take the Death Note and give it to somebody else or the Shinigami can return to the Shinigami realm.
15. If you need a minor, minion-like character I don’t require a sign-up. Just PM or VM me the name and alias, if there is one.