The battle between Kira and L never happened. Six Shinigami lose their Death Notes.
You’re walking around, minding your own business when you catch a glimpse of a strange black notebook with an eerie aura. You reach down to pick it up.
Death Note, it says.
You open it, curious, and read the rules.
-The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
-This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
-If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
-If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
-After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
You have your own Death Note, a genuine Shinigami murder weapon. What do you do with it?
1. I am the GM and what I say is law. However, I would definitely like a few co-GMs to help me out. If you would like to be a co-GM, let me know! I’ll need a lot of help if I’m going to get this off the ground!
2. No tennising please!
3. No Godmodding either!
4. This is Death Note. Of course violence and gore is allowed. Sexual content, however, I will ask you to keep it PG-13. Swearing is alright, just as long as you don’t drop an F-bomb every single post, ok?
5. In your sign up, you may be a human or Shinigami. The first six human characters who sign up will get death notes, and I’ll pair you up with someone who has a Shinigami character. There can only be six Shinigami, and six humans with death notes, but I’ll accept any number of regular humans. (For victims, accomplices, a task force against the Kiras, etc….)
6. I suggest making multiple characters, because characters will be killed off.
7. If you’d like to kill one of your characters or another person’s character, you have to have a Death Note and know their face and name.
8. If one person’s character knows your character’s face and name, and the other person’s character has a death note and wants to kill your character, then, sorry. Your character is dead. Nobody escapes the Death Note.
9. Please post regularly. If you are inactive for more than a week and don’t let me know in advance that you’ll be gone, then I’ll come up with a
creativeway to kill your character(s).
10. Nobody can kill anybody without my or one of the co-GM’s approval!
11. Please respect other roleplayers. Don’t get upset because your character is dead and pick a fight with another member. People die. Suck it up and deal with it.
12. No character is invincible, except for Shinigami. And they are only partially invincible…
13. I’m not establishing a solid plot for this. If we agree on all the Kiras to banding together and make a Kira vs. Some Awesome Detective plot, or make the Kiras compete amongst themselves, or a little bit of both, I don’t care. I figure it’s only fair, since characters will be killed off. (Mwahahaha)
14. If a Kira is killed off, the Shinigami can take the Death Note and give it to somebody else or the Shinigami can return to the Shinigami realm.
15. If you need a minor, minion-like character I don’t require a sign-up. Just PM or VM me the name and alias, if there is one.
16. If you’ve read all these rules, put “I AM JUSTICE!” in your sign-up somewhere.
Okay! Now that we have all the rules out of the way, it’s time for the sign-up!
Alias: (I strongly suggest one of these)
Human or Shinigami:
Gender: (If you are a Shinigami, you may be genderless)
Occupation: (What your character does for a living. If you’re a Shinigami, you can leave this spot blank)
Location: (Where your character lives, can be anywhere in the world. If you’re a Shinigami, this is obviously the Shinigami Realm)
Appearance: (Please be specific. If you’re a Shinigami, be creative! Let your imagination go wild)
Personality: (Be specific. Describe your character’s strengths and weaknesses)
Backstory: (For a human I’d like one or two paragraphs, but if you want to keep it vague, that’s fine. Shinigami don’t really need a backstory, since most of them just sit in the Shinigami realm, but if you’d like to add a backstory then by all means do it)
Other: (Anything else you’d like to add)
Human or Shinigami: Shinigami
Occupation: She’s a Shinigami. She kills people.
Location: Shinigami Realm
Appearance: Aurora takes the appearance of a tall woman with jet black skin and a sexy supermodel’s body. She wears an almost see-through white gown and her waist-length wavy hair is rainbow-colored. Her eyes are a bright, shining red, and her wings are like an angel's, only black.
Personality: Aurora is a very fun-loving Shinigami and loves to see a good show. She gets bored extremely easily and is restless in the Shinigami world. Maybe if she dropped a Death Note in the human world, she’d have some fun watching the show…
Other: I AM JUSTICE!
Name: Juan Yuki
Alias: Carlos Muerto
Human or Shinigami: Human
Occupation: Mexican mafia member
Location: Austin, Texas
Appearance: Carlos is half Mexican, half Japanese. He has tanned skin, deep brown eyes, and black hair. He’s tall and lean, but although it doesn’t look like it, he’s very strong.
Personality: As the son of the Mexican mafia leader, Mr. Muerto, Carlos has been raised from a young age to assassinate and kill. But he’s no psychopath, and won’t kill without a reason. His emotions sometimes get in the way of his work; he has a soft spot for pretty girls and little children, making him easy to manipulate. In public, he is very quiet and keeps to himself. He’s lonely and wishes he had a friend or someone to talk to.
However, when he’s able to push his emotions out of the way, he’s ruthless, and able to carry out missions with a deadly accuracy.
Backstory: Carlos’s mother died under mysterious circumstances before he could remember, and he ended up living with his dad, Mr. Muerto. Mr. Muerto taught his son everything he knew—how to steal, lie, cheat, and kill. He's Mr. Muerto's right-hand man and assisted him in multiple missions.
Other: I will be posting a sign-up for Mr. Muerto if I can get enough interest in this RP. Oh yeah, and I AM JUSTICE!