Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X: A Generation of War

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default X: A Generation of War

Year 2150

The world was shaken down by the crash of "Renewal" a comet that collided with the earth and created a powerful shockwave that spread through the whole planet. The shockwave in turn destroyed a good part of the earth and put into motion the events that would test the rest of the world for the years to come.

From the rubble and aftermath of the shockwaves emerged a new breed of humans the shockwave worked by absorbing the DNA of those that it touched. Because of this humans that were affected by the shockwave began mutate into a hybrid form in which they shared their DNA with that of Pokemon. This creatures were simply branded as "Hybrids" their presence became consistent in the following years.

However Hybrids weren't taken with open eyes, humans, feeling threatened by the abilities the Hybrids had that they lacked chastised them and began to chase them out; creating flames of hatred that put the Hybrids at war with humans as well as the Pokemon that they used to fight them.

Hybrid Enforcement Special Bureau or HESP are a special force that specializes in capturing and getting rid of Hybrids that have been branded as dangerous, or at least that was the original plan most agents of the bureau take advantage of their position to attack Hybrids out of their own hatred and sadly most people pay no mind to this.

Now in the year 2160

The time for change has begun and you have been given that chance. You will be able to pick sides whether to be a human from HESP or a Hybrid it will be your choice and you'll form path of the new fate that is looming over the world.

Rules:

My Sign Ups

And yes if you pick a Hybrid he or she can evolve with progress but it won't be a big glow but an actual growth, slowly I mean.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: X: A Generation of War

Name: Luna Hunter
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Luna has a pale, porcelain colored skin tone. Yellow eyes with red in the center. Black markings on her cheeks. Long, wavy black hair, with some silver fringes on top. She has the ears and tail of a Mightyena. She has silver fur that goes to her elbows, and on top of the silver fur, there's black fur covering it. Black fur covered her feet and ankles. She wore a grey top that has a black jewel holding it together, and a grey mini-skirt. Of course, that outfit is only worn when she's home alone. Her usual attire is a silver tank top, and black pants. She wears a ruby amulet around her neck.

Personality: Luna is a quiet, shy, anti-social girl at first glance. Her father has raised her to have high expectations and morals. In all reality though, her standards aren’t that high but her morals are embedded into her core. She plans to do her best to stick with them at all times. Due to her father’s strict ways, she keeps up this shy, snobbish exterior. She plans on breaking free of it once she’s away from her father. Her real personality is a more humble, gentle type. She is somewhat shy when you first meet her, she’ll quickly come out of her shell and be sociable. She isn’t a ‘party girl’ or anything of the sort, but she is up for a good adventure or two. Of course, her studies come first, and she refuses to let anything else come second. Her love for writing has filled up some of the gaps of depression that she feels, but there are still skeletons that Luna refuses to let anyone know about. Not even her father knows of these skeletons.

Pokemon Species: Mightyena

Background: Luna had been raised in Neo Striation City, where her father had home schooled her. She didn't have any friends, so she always dedicated her time to studying. However, when the comet hit, she was outside, and she was hit by a shock wave. When she had awakened, she was a Mightyena hybrid. She panicked and went to her home, where her father looked at her in fear. He begged her to flee from the city, and to stay safe. Luna refused, but her father forced her away. He told her that even though she was a hybrid, she would be his baby girl. He wanted her to be away from harm. She could return once it was safe, but for now, she needed to run and survive. Luna sobbed as she packed some things, and saw her father for the last time. She now stays hidden as to not be found by the HSEP.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Accepted.

Blog Entries

Reserving a spot.

Hm... might be interested in this, but curious on how fast-paced this is planned to be first. Have some free time nowadays, but not enough where I am able to respond every couple hours or so.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

@NimoZ58: Reserved

@Akinai: Well that's something that I can't answer till we start.

Fair enough. Well, if you're fine with the fact that I may be delayed in posts (nothing insane like over a day) then reserve me a spot. If it's an issue though, don't mind sitting out.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Reserved.

We are Assassins MrGameandPichu's Avatar

Could you reserve me a spot as well?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Also reserved.

We are Assassins MrGameandPichu's Avatar

Thanks and how many characters are we allowed?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Two

me likey pokemorphish rps :) reserve please and ill have my su up sometime tomorrowish i think...

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I'm a comet now XP? Either way, this looks like a decent way to get back into the swing of things at BMGf. Reserve me a spot?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

All right reserved.

And yes you are a comet xD honestly I was thinking "I wonder what happened to Renewal" while I was trying to pick the name of the comet so it stuck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast