The Wormhole (Semi-Pokemon) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wormhole (Semi-Pokemon)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The Wormhole (Semi-Pokemon)

My SU, originally from my first RP, Kingdom Hearts: Children of The Stars. Oh, the nostalgia.

Name: Kyle (He can't remember his last name)

Description: He is tall for his young age, and has fiery red hair that he keeps long in the back. He wears a black jacket and a white shirt with silky black pants and red running shoes. He wears a belt with a scabbard for the sword mentioned below.

Personality: He is always ready to fight the darkness and has a strong sense of justice. He will always try to help his friends, no matter how incapable he is. He has a habit of biting off more than he can chew and rushing into battle unprepared. He hates being treated as the little kid all the time.

Weapon: Small, battle-worn sword given to him by his "Grandpa". He wishes he could get a newer sword, but doesn't have enough munny yet.

Bio: When his home was destroyed by a heartless attack, he ecaped and woke up with amnesia in another world. All he could remember was his first name, and the dark monsters that had destroyed his home. He was taken in by an old man named Eran (Kyle calls him Grandpa Eran). "Grandpa" Eran respects Kyle's wishes, so when Kyle asked to leave and seek revenge on the heartless, Eran readily agrees and gives Kyle his old sword.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

So, I'm guessing that you're automatically accepted since you're the GM?
    Who's The Master? Master Hand? Master Mewtwo? Master Yoda?

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

So, I'm guessing that you're automatically accepted since you're the GM?
    Who's The Master? Master Hand? Master Mewtwo? Master Yoda?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12