Worlds (A Disney x Pokemon Crossover) 2.0

Thread: Worlds (A Disney x Pokemon Crossover) 2.0

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Worlds (A Disney x Pokemon Crossover) 2.0

Worlds

I was unsatisfied with my old sign up and decided to make improvements. Please lock the old sign up.

Prologue:Since the dawn of time, there have existed many worlds. Some scoff at the idea of other worlds while others believe in them. Even the wisest of Pokemon cannot say for sure whether or not these worlds are in fact real, or simply myth, since nobody has actually been to these worlds to see for themselves. A very long time ago, when a world known simply as the Small World was newly created, there existed a unique Pokemon who was born with the unique ability to travel between worlds. Noboy quite knew if this was simply some mutant power that he had been cursed with, or perhaps a divine gift from the Gods. This odd Pokemon was shunned by the others due to his ability. A few years later, another Pokemon was born, also with a power. This Pokemon had been gifted with ability to understand and communicate with other species. He too, was shunned by all. However, one day, the two met, perhaps by coincidence or perhaps the Gods had played a part. Whether or not they did, is debated by many Pokemon to this very day. The two sympathized with each other due to their powers and quickly became friends. In a world, not quite far from theirs, there existed a world that was on the brink of destruction. Every day, violent volcano eruptions would ravage the land. This world had consisted only of the calm and tranquil Grass Pokemon and since they had no Water type Pokemon to extinguish the flames, these Pokemon would suffer every day. The Small World was unaware of the nearby world and the suffering of the Pokemon.

One day, perhaps by accident, or perhaps by fate, the two friends had been practicing their powers when they found themselves in the other world. The two were horrified at the suffering they had seen and promptly returned to their own world where they formed a rescue team to assist the other Pokemon. Many Pokemon dismissed the idea of joining, very few joined the cause to help. Realizing that they couldn't do any good with only a few recruits, the two Pokemon traveled from world to world, recruiting Pokemon to join their cause. Eventually, they finally had enough recruits to return to the still suffering world. With the few, but powerful, Water Pokemon they had recruited, they had managed to put out the fire, and find a new world for the Pokemon to inhabit.

Plot:Now you're probably wondering at this point what that little story had to do with this RPG. You see, after the rescue team had triumphed in their mission, the two Pokemon returned home, as heroes, and the once amateur rescue team became top notch. The two friends would continue exploring together until their tragic deaths, many years later.
    It is said, that the two heroes will return one day. Like before, many Pokemon dismissed the idea and for a long time, the world waited patiently for the heroes to return.

Many centuries after the two heroes, in a world known now as The Pokemon World, a miracle occured. On a seemingly unordinary night full of stars, there appeared to be a meteor or a star of some sort falling towards the earth. However, at the last moment, the star exploded, leaving behind a display that looked remarkably like fireworks. However, unlike fireworks, these beams of light, rushed down towards the Pokemon World. Each light went to a different corner of the world. There were thousands of these little lights and each and every one of them touched an unhatched Pokemon egg. After many nights of this same phenomenm occuring, the lights finally stopped.

A few days after this bizarre event, the eggs hatched. However, these baby Pokemon were different from the others. They found themselves able to understand and communicate with any species, just as the great hero's friend had been able to. However, they were unaware that they had also inherited the ability to travel between worlds.
    Three young siblings, a Pikachu, a Pichu and a Raichu one day accidentally triggered this ability when trying to escape a herd of Purrloin. The moment they arrived back in their own world, the Pikachu decided to form a rescue team to continue the legacy of the heroes.

Species:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Inventory:
    Family (Optional) :
    Moves:

My Sign Ups

Species:Pikachu

History:Pikachu is the middle sibling of the three "Chu Siblings." Pikachu was one of the eggs struck by the beam of light. Pikachu and his two siblings lived in the forest for many years, feeding off of apples and berries. Pikachu's parents abandoned them when they discovered all three of their babies were "freaks". For many years, Pikachu lived as his baby form, Pichu, until a herd of Purrloin tried to attack him and his siblings. Dashing forward to defend his younger sister, Pichu evolved into Pikachu. Pikachu and his siblings lived in peace for a few more years until the same herd of Purrloin began chasing them. Feeling an intense rush of panic, Pikachu and his siblings accidentally triggered their ability and ended up in another world. After discovering they had inherited the abilities of the great hero, Pikachu became inspired to form a rescue team.

Personality:Pikachu is extremely shy for his species. Pikachu is an extremely brave Pokemon and will only attack if someone threatens his family or friends. Despite inheriting the ability to go between worlds, Pikachu did not inherit the ability to speak. Pikachu is still capable of understanding speech but is mute. However, Pikachu mostly communicates through body language or by simply saying his name. Pikachu is inspired by the great myths and has always dreamed of forming his own rescue team. Pikachu is exceptionally smart for a Pikachu. He often underestimates his little sister, Pichu due to her small size. Pikachu sometimes clashes with his older brother, Raichu, due to Raichu's aggressive nature.

Appearance:For the most part, Pikachu resembles an average Pikachu with yellow fur, cheeks storing electricity and brown stripes on his back and tail. One of his ears is slightly longer than the other but this is barely noticeable. At the beginning of the RPG, Pikachu wears an orange bandana but he quickly decides to use the bandana for the official rescue team flag. Pikachu later replaces his bandana with a red bowtie which he wears around his neck. Pikachu will sometimes wear human clothes to fit in with the people around him but for the most part he only wears his bowtie. Pikachu is missing one brown stripe on his back. Like all other Pikachu, he weighs 13.2 lbs and is around 1'04.

Inventory:Apples

Family:Parents (Abandoned), Pichu (Younger sister), Raichu (Older brother), many other unmentioned siblings (Abandoned)

Moves:Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Species:Raichu

History:Raichu was one of the many eggs struck by the beams of light. Raichu is the oldest of the three siblings. Raichu evolved the quickest out of the three due to his love for battling and constant training. Raichu, along with Pikachu and Pichu, was abandoned by his parents as infants. Raichu, like his siblings, has the ability to travel between worlds. Unlike the mute Pikachu, Raichu is capable of speaking to all species and understanding them. Raichu is extremely protective of his siblings due to them having to fend for themselves. Raichu, along with his siblings, discovered his powers when being chased by a herd of Purrloin. Raichu doesn't quite share Pikachu's love for legend but begrudgingly joins the rescue team with his siblings.
    Personality:Raichu is the most aggresive and mean of the three siblings. Unlike his brother, Pikachu, who will accept any recruit, Raichu is much more picky about recruits and will demand that they battle him before they get to join. Raichu is usually grumpy and cynical. Raichu doesn't share Pikachu's same enthusiasm for adventure but will begrudgingly go with his siblings. Despite pretending to be indifferent to his siblings and friends, Raichu has deep respect and love for his allies but is too proud to admit it. Raichu often hides his admiration for his comrades with his grumpy facade. Raichu loves to battle and train.

Appearance:For the most part Raichu resembles an average Raichu with orange fur, yellow cheeks and a long lightning bolt shaped tail. However, unlike other Raichu, this Raichu is covered in dirt and scars from fighting so often. The sides of Raichu's ears have been torn off in battle and the tip of his tail was also torn off in battle. Raichu is quite chubby for his species due to his love for food. Unlike his siblings, Raichu does not wear an accesory of any sort and prefers not to wear anything. Raichu weighs 66.82lbs and is 2'07. Raichu takes pride in his intimidating appearance.

Inventory:Empty

Family:Pikachu (Little brother), Pichu (Little sister), Parents (Abandoned), many unmentioned siblings (Abandoned)

Moves:ThunderPunch, Volt Tackle, Focus Blast, Brick Break

Species:Pichu

History:Pichu is the youngest of the three siblings and was also struck by the beam of light as an egg. Pichu, along with her brothers, has the ability to travel between worlds, discovered when they were running away from a herd of Purrloin. Unlike Pikachu, Pichu and her older brother, Raichu, have the ability to understand many languages and communicate with all species. Pichu isn't as impressed by legends as Pikachu is but she doesn't brush them off like Raichu does. For the most part, Pichu joined Pikachu's rescue team to stay with her brothers. Pichu shares Pikachu's love for adventure.
    Personality:Due to her young age and small size, Pichu is brushed off by many as "weak" or "stupid. Even Pichu's own brothers underestimate her and refuse to allow her to join them in battle. Unbeknowest to almost everyone, Pichu is actually the most intelligent of the three siblings. She is very sly, conniving and manipulative. She uses her youthful looks and charm to manipulate those around. Pichu allows people to think she is weak so that they are easier manipulated by her. Despite her cunning personality, Pichu often uses her charm for good. Pichu is a very sweet and youthful young Pokemon. She is more empathetic than both of her brothers and makes friends quicker.

Appearance:For the most part, Pichu resembles an average Pichu with yellow fur, pink cheeks and a small tail that curves slightly. Pichu also wears two pink ribbons on both of her ears and occasionally wears a pink scarf around her neck. Pichu occasionally wears clothing such as a dress for formal occasions but usually just wears her two ribbons. Pichu is quite skinny for a Pichu. She weighs 4.4lbs and is 1'00. For the most part her hair is flat but occasionally after a battle, a small tuft of hair on her head will be clear. For formal occasions, she curls the small tuft of her into a beautiful curl.

Inventory:Pink Scarf

Family:Parents (Abandoned), Raichu (Older brother), Pikachu (Older brother), many unmentioned siblings (Abandoned)

Moves:Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss

List Of Worlds
    France (Beauty And The Beast & The Hunchback Of Notre Dame)
    Ancient Greece (Hercules)
    The Pridelands (The Lion King)
    New York (The Rescuers)
    London, England (101 Dalmations)
    Russia (Anastasia ; I know this isn't a Disney film but I've decided to include it, Anastasia is a film by Fox but it just has a Disney feel to it)
    Triton's Kingdom (The Little Mermaid)
    Germany (Cinderella and Snow White ; I'm not quite sure where Cinderella or Snow White is set because the films don't specify, but they are German fairy tales so I'm assuming it's set in Germany.)
    King Stefan's Kingdom (Sleeping Beauty)
    The Jungle (The Jungle Book)

Rules
    1)No godmodding please.
    2)You may have up to two characters.
    3)No flaming please.
    4)I'm well aware that Anastasia is not a Disney film, just let it slide please.
    5)Please respect the rules and your fellow RPers

Extra
    If you want a certain Disney "world" to be involved this RPG simply add it into your sign up. ONLY animated films are allowed, if it's close enough to a Disney film (Such as Anastasia) then it's okay. Any and all animated Disney films are allowed except for sequels. Eventually, we will get to sequels (Such as The Little Mermaid II) but only after the characters have visited that "world"

-Cartmanland
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Worlds (A Disney x Pokemon Crossover) 2.0

Species: Emolga

History:
    Emolga doesn't know much about her history.When her egg hatched,she found herself alone in a flower patch for some reason.She assumed that she fell from the nearby tree so she flew and lived there.She waited for three months but her parents didn't showed up.So she flew around and saw a Deerling that got its leg stuck in a vine.She helped the Deerling get out and from that day on,she lived with the Deerling.
    Emolga can speak many languages,but it isn't obvious because she is quiet and shy.

Personality:
    Emolga,like mentioned above,is quiet and shy.She is also a bit of a scaredy-cat but can also be brave,especially when her loved ones need help.Emolga is a friendly little rodent when you get to know her.

Appearance:
    Emolga looks just like any regular Emolga.She wears a bow on her right ear and sometimes a flower.

Inventory: flowers

Family (Optional) : unknown family,Deerling(foster sister)

Moves:
    >Electro Ball
    >Acrobatics
    >Discharge
    >Attract

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

~ Your loyal companion SkittishHeart's Avatar

Interesting. This reminds me of KH.
    I'm not exactly sure of signing up, but I want to ask exactly what the RPers will do here. I dunno if I missed anything, so sorry for the inconvenience.

My first GIMP banner -- made it out of boredom. Nyar~
    05/09/12: I claimed Glameow. :3 || 04/29/12: K-ON! and its best character, Mio Akiyama. <3
    I did not create my avatar and profile pic; I found them on Google. Credit goes to whoever did. :D

Blog Entries

It's like Kingdom Hearts because we get to travel from world to world, but unlike Kingdom Hearts it's like the Pokemon are actually a part of the movie. Instead of completing one certain part of the movie like Sora, Donald and Goofy, the rescue team goes through the entire film.

Prez, accepted!
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Bump!
    Come on, guys.
    Anyone? :DD

Blog Entries

I apologize for the wait.

Prez, if it's okay with you, we'll have to make this a Private RPG for the time being. Others of course are welcome to sign up at any time.

Prez, are you still in?

Blog Entries

@Cartmanland yeph~ ^_^

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Blog Entries

New Character!

Species: Turtwig

History: Turtwig is one of the numerous eggs touched by the light. However, Turtwig remains oblivious to his powers and has gotten a rather danger free job delivering mail. Turtwig was often mocked by the other mail delivery Pokemon due to his rather large weight and his slow walking. Turtwig used to dream about joining a rescue team, but he was too afraid to pursue this dream and instead joined the family business, led by older brothers, Grotle and Torterra.

Appearance: Turtwig typically resembles an average Turtwig. He is much chubbier than most Turtwig and his feet are quite big for a Turtwig. Turtwig wears goggles on his head.

Personality: By nature, Turtwig is cowardly and insecure, particularly about his weight. Turtwig is often seen moping around. Due to his timid nature, Turtwig is usually bullied another rescue team he delivers mail to, Team Chimp. Turtwig dreams of flying and in his spare time, is often looking around for spare parts to build a flying machine.

Inventory: Stack of letters.

Family: Torterra (Older Brother, Boss), Grotle (Older Brother)

Moves:Tackle, Razor Leaf

Team Chimp
    Members: Chimchar, Mankey, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Aipom
    Leader: Chimchar
    History: Team Chimp was formed by a group of monkey like Pokemon. They demand very high payment for their services, otherwise they refuse to help at all. Team Chimp often use dirty tactics, eavesdropping on other teams and going through their mail. Team Chimp are well known for their ability to swipe another team's mail and complete their job for them and get all of the money and fame.

Species:Chimchar

History: Chimchar's parents were killed by a rampaging Samurott on the night of the light shower. Chimchar chased after the Samurott but tripped over a small rock that had been placed exactly where the lights had hit. Taking the rock, Chimchar tied some twine around it and put it around his neck, giving himself the powers of the light shower.

Personality: As a young child, Chimchar was quite kind and generous. After witnessing his parents horrific death at the hands of a Samurott, Chimchar has become conniving, manipulative and cruel. He feels no remorse for bullying other rescue teams and stealing their letters.

Appearance: Chimchar resembles an average Chimchar, except he wears a spotted blue bandana around his neck.

Inventory: Space Rock Neckalce

Family : Infernapex2 (Parents, deceased), Mankey ("Foster Brother"), Pansear, Panpour, Pansage ("Foster Sisters"), Aipom ("Cousin")

Blog Entries

Species: Deerling

History:
    Deerling was born in the flower patch.When she hatched from her egg,she was surrounded by many grass pokémon,including her parents,two Sawsbucks.Mysteriously,she was the only shiny pokémon in the flower patch.One day,some tragedy happened.
    She was with her two Sawsbuck parents in the forest when some pokémon hunters were chasing after them.Her parents hid her in a secret tunnel which the entrance was covered with thick vines and exits to the flower patch.She ran to the flower patch,not noticing the vine tied up on her behind leg on the right.The vine got stuck on some rock,which got Deerling stuck.That's when she met Emolga,who freed and lived her until now.
    Deerling,like Emolga,can speak many languages.

Personality:
    Deerling is sweet and kind.She's much like Emolga,but she's not too shy.She's always there for Emolga and her friends.She's also very friendly,but is not that much good in communicating with other pokémon.

Appearance:
    Like mentioned in her history,she's a shiny Deerling.

Inventory: empty for now

Family (Optional) : Sawsbucks x2,parents (missing/deceased),Emolga(foster sister)

Moves:
    >Energy Ball
    >Solar Beam
    >Grass Knot
    >Attract

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Blog Entries

Accepted! :DD