A World in a World. (Start up! Sign ups are still open)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A World in a World. (Start up! Sign ups are still open)

Default A World in a World. (Start up! Sign ups are still open)

The World is a magical place...if you know where to find it that is. Earth has long been divided between the Mortals and the Immortals. It is not always a peaceful side along existence, and when there's Immortals who sometimes like to break things, things can sometimes get out of hand.

Places of note

Dawn
    City of the magic. The hidden place lies in the Atlantic Ocean on a lone far off island on Point Nemo. The people there are kind and welcoming, the shops are full of exotic merchandise and the comfortableness there is uncanny. The buildings and towers in Dawn are big, leaving only small streets in which bargainers and stall owners to bribe and sell. Some would say Dawn was the iconic city concerning the world of magic, the variety of beings there (e.g elves, orcs, demons and so forth) creating a great variety among the people of Dawn. Great place to get jobs and a city thriving with activity. Access is easy if you know your way around the Atlantic and are of course magical.

London
    Yes, London. Believe it or not, London is a very troublesome place in the magical world. Demons and sorcerers lurk behind every corner, plotting and scheming of ways to trick and murder the innocent mortals. London is full of magical activity if you know what you're looking for. You can find criminal and evil activity in and about London often and if you are there then you're probably one of them.

The Tower of Reason
    This is where the magical laws are made. Lord Kane lives there with his dark council, locked away in the depths of the mystical tower. People know not of the deeds done there, not even the most influential of magical beings. The tower stands on a tall mountain in the Tundra. No one gets in, no one gets out. Well...only you can decide that.

Rules
    No Godmodding.
    Any romance/relationships are allowed.
    Swearing is fine by me.
    Enjoy this rpg. Make it your own and shape your own adventure.

Your journey starts here...

Blog Entries

Default Re: A World in a World. (Start up! Sign ups are still open)

Anvaril walked through the rather cold London streets, her short black skirt and low cut black top doing nothing to protect against the cold, not that she really cared. The skirt showed off her long shapely legs and the top showed an impressive cleavage.

Annie was on the hunt and her body was her main weapon. Without a human slave, she was weak and venerable, she just had to find the right man. He had to be taller than her, attractive because he’s be used for things other than just protecting her, but also, he had to be fairly intimidating and muscled. No point in having protection that didn’t look the part.

Kensington was one of the safer parts of town, though maybe slightly too close to earls court and kings cross for her liking but then again, if business was bad, earls court was the sort of place she could pick up in, extremely easily.

Her last slave had died to a fireball from a seedy old magician that wanted her as his pet, she’d made good her escape whilst he had provided a distraction.

She spied a fancy looking bar further up the high street, this was the sort of place to pick up.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Blog Entries

OOC: I think I forgot to mention Amber's location is in London too

A blast of fire came from a woman's palm and slammed into what was known as a goblin, the creature screamed as it hit the wall in the back of an alleyway, the person controlling the flames was Amber. "You think I am just going to let you feast on poor innocents?" Amber said angry, she had caught it trying to eat a couple before she came to the rescue, now it engaged in a battle with her and was furious beyond hell as it came towards her screaming, parts of it still on fire.

She ducked and rolled as it leaped for her, before jumping back on her feet "You got to do better then that" Amber replied bringing up her hands and swirling them a bit before fire came out of them again and scorched the goblin, this time killing it. "That's what you get" Amber whispered standing alone now staring at the wall before leaving to the streets.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Annie pushed open the heavy black doors of the bar, doing so took most of here strength. That was the biggest problem with being one of her species, she may look like a human but she had nowhere near the physical strength of even the weakest adult.

That was why she needed a slave.

Her lack of physical strength was somewhat mollified by a slight speed increase and definite endurance increase, this of course meant that anyone kissing her had to do it of their own accord.

As the door swung closed behind her, Annie looked around the bar trying to find the man she was after.

As she was about to give up and settle for just ordering a drink, she spied a man coming out of the toilets. He was perfect, about 6 foot 5, heavily muscled and totally a hunk.

This was going to be her mark.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Uncle Louis, can we go home?" Eliot asks the 6'5, muscular man that just got back from the restroom, as his uncle eyes a glass of cranberry juice.
    "Not until you can move it." His uncle says. "I've always wanted a nephew who could use the force!"
    "I have homework..." Eliot says, trying futilely to lift the glass.
    "I have faith in you son. Besides, chicks dig guys with psychic powers." Uncle Louis says.
    "Really?!" Eliot says, concentrating on the glass with renewed vigor.
    "That's my boy. Now keep at it!" Uncle Louis says, leaving. "'Scuse me, miss." He says, passing Annie.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Damon drank a nice vodka and cherry at the bar table and got up to go to the bathroom. He walked into a big man with a boy in his high schooler years.
    "Oh shit, sorry man."
    He walked past them and into the toilets. No one was in them. Good...He went into the toilet and locked the cubicle before relaxing into his normal, vampirish form. His sizable teeth shot out of his gums and he winced a little as some blood oozed out and onto the floor. He needed to take his medicine. The X fluid nummed the fangs and sent them back into his body for a while. In places like London, he would have to keep his fangs in check so's no one would see.
    "Ah...yes." He found the medicine in his trench coat's pocket. He jabbed the syringe into his neck and felt the fangs creep back into his gums.

It was hard being the vampire of the human realm. But, s'long as he was the only Immortal in but a few blocks, he was A OK! Now...time to find some pleasures of the night. Preferably a girl and a bottle of vodka. He opened the cubicle door and went back outside.

OOC: Btws London like any city with a small magical population, has hidden areas where magic can be revealed. However, magic in public is punishable by jailing and fines and in some severe cases death. Magical crimes are chased up by Sorcerers from the Tower. However,while it is possible to evade decieve and kill these sorcerers, you become bountied and more known among other magical lands and cities. Oh, and also the currency is exactly the same as the Mortal humans. Dollars, Yen, Pounds and Euro, don't matter at all, works the same.

Blog Entries

Annie heard a younger man refer to her target as Uncle Louis. This was good, now she had a staring point. Interestingly, the younger man had a faint magical aura surrounding him. Although he was a far more attractive option, both as far as sex and protection went, he would also be harder to control.

Annie simply couldn't believe that she'd missed the younger man in her search of the bar.

As the older man walked past, Annie subtly brushed her breasts against his arm, whispering to him, "Did I hear you say something about guys with psychic powers? They're just my type."

"I could be your man then." Louis replied. Annie could easily tell that he was lying, she couldn't smell any magic on him and he had no aura at all.

Still, he seemed to be succumbing to her charms.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader

Blog Entries

OOC: Dude, Eliot's uncle is my character. Not yours. You have no right to control him.

"I am sorry, young lady, but I am in fact married." Louis says. "Aren't you a tad young to be propositioning middle-aged men, whether or not they are a member of the Jedi Order?"

My RPs:
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Blog Entries

OOC: I created him for a purpose then you kind of stole him.

Also, "heavily muscled and totally a hunk." implies younger than 25, therefore not "middle age", if your going to steal my characters, at least keep the physical description I make of them
    Last edited by Pman; 20th February 2011 at 07:36 AM.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader

Blog Entries

OOC: Not to get into the middle of that but being a hunk and having muscles does not make you under 25, just needed to put that out there.

Walking down the streets of London Amber kept her head down, while she was of the good side she never really liked revealing herself and keeping a low profile, there were bad beings out there that might want to harm her, or even steal her power perhaps, or it was just her being paranoid and watching too much of Buffy or Charmed.

"Sorry" Amber said as she accidentally bumped with another person walking down the same path as her, she kept going still in her thoughts, perhaps it's the reason why she never chose a boyfriend, she was afraid they would discover who she was and freak or even worse, maybe she should try to find a magic user boyfriend however, though she had no clue who may be one.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Damon flexed his jaw and looked around the bar. A flimsy girl and a tall fellow with a boy were talking nearby whilst a fat bartender proffered drinks to a party of giggling and gaggling guys and dolls. He smiled and pushed his way to front of the bar.
    "A pint of Stella please, and some of that brilliant shit people like to call peanuts. Gotta love those salty balls."
    He waited at the bartable, casting an appraising eye across the bar.

Blog Entries

OOC: I never said Louis was the man she was looking at. You decided that. Also, there are plenty of sexy old men. Here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jagrEQ-jVfA/THjPfjTkopI/AAAAAAAAABM/-YgQq2_GA40/s1600/1270818249663.jpg

"Uncle Louis! I did it!" Eliot says, the glass having been tipped over.
    "What!? Show me!" Uncle Louis says, rushing over.
    "All I have to do is shake the table!" Eliot says.
    "Well done my boy!" His uncle says, slapping him on the back.
    "By the way, was that a prostitute you were talking to?" Eliot asks.
    "She talked to me."
    "Playa!" Eliot says, high fiving the 47-year old man.

My RPs:

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm male so I can't really judge, sorry.

So the man was going to brush her off was he, she hadn't even had a chance to look into his eyes and try to use her hypnotic gaze before he's turned away. The younger boy had obviously succeed in doing something.

There were other people around the bar, but nobody else as promising as that first bloke. Men like him were almost always interested.

She went up to the bar, "A vodka sunrise thanks barkeep"

She lent over to show her cleavage in the hope of getting a cheap drink...
    URPG Snowbelle Leader

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm male so I can't really judge, sorry.

So the man was going to brush her off was he, she hadn't even had a chance to look into his eyes and try to use her hypnotic gaze before he's turned away. The younger boy had obviously succeed in doing something.

There were other people around the bar, but nobody else as promising as that first bloke. Men like him were almost always interested.

She went up to the bar, "A vodka sunrise thanks barkeep"

She lent over to show her cleavage in the hope of getting a cheap drink...
    URPG Snowbelle Leader

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast