World Tournament RP - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World Tournament RP

Default Re: World Tournament RP

Ian huffed, for he didn't own any Normal type Pokemon.....at least not yet. Therefore, he decided to at least watch the Type Master tourament since he was pretty sure that some of the participants in those battles would by in the main tournament itself. This would be a good chance for him to scout the competition so to speak.....he was anxious to see if there was anyone particularly skilled that he wanted to battlle. With this thought in mind, he headed out of the dome and towards the residential block to get some rest, returning Grimoire to his Pokeball for now.

On Kyle's way over to the stadium to watch the matches, a flash of light appears in his face and he falls over on another trainer. The flash was the trainer returning his pokemon to his pokeball.

"Welp, guess I have to sit this one out."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The next day dawned on Driftveil City. The Sun rose, glistenning off the sea full of cargo ships, reflecting off giant steel towers, illuminating tarmac roads, and warming Nathan as he lay in his bed. He stirred. Today was the day when the Tournament began. He got out of bed, rummaging for some clothes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan stood in the dome. He was surrounded by contestants, all of whom were competing today. The crowd had gathered in the seats, staring down at them. Today were the Round 1 battles, 1v1, no special rules yet. If he lost here, he would be relagated to Top 512, nothing more to be said. The match-ups flashed up on the board, and Nathan had to spend a while looking for his own match. He was battling a boy named Mitch apparently. His friend Ian was battling Falkner, the gym leader of Violet City. Kyle was battling a girl called Katharine, and Nathan Grey was battling a guy named Sam.

OOC: I'm I battling a girl in the stadium? Or is this a different Kyle?

Blog Entries

OOC: It's you

OOC: Ok because if it is the normal type match up I don't have a normal type.

Blog Entries

OOC: This is the main tournament

OOC: Ooo I see duhh sorry about that. Thanks. :)

Kyle was disappointed yesterday that he could not battle. But now he seems thrilled more than ever. He was really for battle. He saw his opponent on the other side of the stadium. Apparently her name is Katharine, at least that is what the board said. This young women that looks to be in her 20's wear blue jeans, A blue greenish cloth type shirt, and a straw hat. She had no shoes on. "Are you allowed to have no shoes?" He thought to himself. He quickly got over the thought. This women defiantly is a tom girl for sure or maybe she just works at a barn or something. As crazy looking as she looked to Kyle, she looked pumped and ready to go. She meant business on the battle field and Kyle actually felt himself tremble. He was now scared and needed to snap out of it before the battle started. Everyone waited for the referee's call.

Blog Entries

OOC: I should have mentionned this beforehand, but Katharine's based on an existing anime character. From now on those sorts of characters will be in bold from now on

OOC: yes please do make special characters in bold that would help. I didn't know that this Katharine was the gym leader Katharine. :)

Blog Entries

OOC: No, it's this Katharine - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia warning, they will be modified slightly

Two trainers walked onto the battlefield. They were the first match of the day, it seemed. The first round of the World Tournament was 1v1 battles. She was quite tall, with purple hair and a cardigan. She looked about sixteen, maybe older. She gripped a Poké Ball in her hand.

"Go Mandibuzz!" She called in an alto voice, throwing the capsule. The Poké Ball opened with a flash of light, and a dark bird flew out, circling the arena, looking for prey.

OOC: ooo lol her ok.

Kyle see's the big bird fly over head. "A dark flying type." He says to himself. "No problem. Crisp (Ampharos) come on out." The big electric pokemon sparks while entering the battle field, evaluating his opponent.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 22nd December 2012 at 12:25 PM.

(Curse my business!)

Ian was up bright and early the next day and had headed off to the dome for the tournament. Again, he was being accompanied by Grimoire, who seemed to be his signature Pokemon. When he got to the dome, he immediately looked at the board to see who he would be up against. He was facing someone named Falkner.....he had heard about the man before and knew he was a Gym leader, but he didn't remember which region...oh well. At least he'd have a good challenge right from the beginning. "See that Grimoire? We're facing a strong opponent....are you ready?" he asked? "Chan!" Grimoire said enthusiastically. Smiling, he went to take a seat, watching the first battle unfold.

((I'm entered right?))

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast