World Tournament RP - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World Tournament RP

Default Re: World Tournament RP

"Don't worry, we're all gonna get a lot of attention at this tournament..." Ian said, trailing off and looking around. "Hey, has anyone seen a Chandelure? Mine was right next to me earlier..." he asked. Said Chandelure then appeared behind Ken suddenly and tapped him on the shoulder.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nathan took a step back, and laughed at the Chandelure.

"Hey, we should make our way over to the dome. Their having an opening ceremony soon," he said to the others.

"Ooo shoot I totally forgot. I still need to register." Kyle says to the group. "Nice to meet you guys." Kyle then runs towards the entrance of the main arena to sign up. Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Dong. The machine has accepted him in and he can now participate in the tournaments as well as anything else that is apart of the World Tournament. "Come on Sparkle, we need to head towards the opening ceremony."

"Nice Chandelure."

"Oh, there you are Grimoire." Ian said, the Chandelure now hovering over to him. "Thanks, and sorry if he startled you.....he likes to scare people. Typical Ghost." he said. "Well, i guess I'll see you all in the tournament." he said, and without another word he headed off to the dome for the opening ceremonies. These were always boring, but everyone had to attend them so he couldn't complain.

Blog Entries

Nathan follwed Ian. The guy seemed like the type of person to stick around.

---------

The Sun had set over Driftveil City. The dome was packed and Nathan was sitting in one of the rows reserved for competitors. Spotlights turned on directed towards the centre of the stadium. Standing there was a girl, probably seven or eight, in a plain white dress. She started to sing in a sweet treble voice which was reverberated across the dome. Underneath her the ground started to glow orange. The light bathed the audience as the girl continued to sing. Nathan thought that he recognised the song, it was some patriotic hymn from Unova. The light under the dome continued to glow, until it was almost blinding. The ground erupted and fireworks shot out into the sky. Dancers ran onto the stage, in various costumes.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to The Pokémon World Tournament, held in Driftveil City an announcer boomed across the stadium. The ceremony had begun.

"I wonder who I'm fighting!?" Ken said, unable to control his excitement.

Ian watched the ceremonies with a bored look on his face. It was all dazzling, but the only thing that he really cared about at the moment was battling...he wondered who he would be facing. Grimoire seemed to be bored too, for he was slowly swaying back and forth like a pendulum like his species often did to hypnotize foes. Due to the current situation though, he seemed to be just as bored as his trainer was and was only doing it to pass time.

Kyle along with so many other trainers stand in the middle of this huge main stadium. Fireworks go off in every direction and people are sitting all around the stadium. "To bad Sparkle can't see this." He says to himself. Kyle returned his pokemon just before he entered the stadium. He looks around the participates, seeing if there is anyone he knows. "Hey look it's that guy with the two Haxorus." Kyle again says to himself. Kyle was then pleased with a song from a little girl who's voice sung through out the entire stadium. Kyle was pumped but than ever. He was ready for battling and ready to face whatever pokemon these trainers had in their pokeballs. Another girl hits the stadium. She wears the same color dress as the little girl however much bigger probably because the girl actually was a women. She stood near the entrance of the arena with a microphone up to her mouth really to say something. Kyle knew by the expression on the women's face that she was going to say something that would please everyone in the stadium, including the participates.

Blog Entries

The ceremony continued, dancers twirled through the air, musicians played tunes that reverberated through the stadium, the crowd shouted and screamed. Nathan couldn't believe that he was part of all of this. The fireworks started to die down, the actors, players and dancers left the dome. The only person left was a woman, in a white dress, standing in the centre of the stadium. She was smiling, showing off a full set of white teeth. It was Donna Limoge, a celebrated Contest announcer and judge.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, that was some opening ceremony, wasn't it!" she shouted into the microphone that she held. The audience cheered and clapped, showing their appreciation. Donna was known for playing with the crowd, this was just part of the act. "Unfortunately, there won't be any battles this evening, but, the main tournament will commence tomorrow morning, and we have the match-ups!" Once again the stadium floor started to glow, and pictures of the trainer's faces appeared. Nathan saw at least five hundred trainers. It was going to be a long tournament, and his hopes of Top 16 disappeared. "Also, tomorrow the Type Master Tournaments will commence, the first one being Normal-type!" Again the crowd cheered. Nathan thought about his team, he could use Staraptor for his Normal Type. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming tonight, we'll see you tomorrow!" The crowd went wild and Donna left the stadium. That had been some opening ceremony. Hopefully it would be some Tournament for Nathan too.

OOC: I don't have a normal type along with my ten pokemon. Do I sit out on this one?

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, just sit out, or ask a character whether you can borrow theirs for the battle.

OOC: Ok thanks.

Kyle hears the speech from the white dressed women and begins to feel worried. "Ooo no I don't have a normal type pokemon for tomorrow. What should I do." Kyle talks to himself. He looks around as every other trainer has great smiles on their faces. They thought of their normal type pokemon's and are pleased by their choices. "Perhaps some kind trainer participating will lend me one of their normal types for the battle." As the trainers leave the stadium, Kyle goes asking trainers around if he can borrow a normal type from them.

Blog Entries

Nathan left the stadium, heading over to the residential block, where trainers were allowed to sleep. He was tired and wanted a good night's rest for tomorrow.

With no luck. Kyle could not find a trainer who would lend him a pokemon to battle with. Kyle begins to become angry but quickly relaxes. He is allowed to watch matches just like any other person can. He decided that when the tournament does start, he will watch some matches and learn from them so that he can better himself as a pokemon trainer when he does get the chance to battle.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast