World Tournament RP

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Tournament RP

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default World Tournament RP

@Kyouhei; @Plumbum; @King John; @GlaceonLover94; @Leavanny Duo;

A cars clogged the streets of Driftveil City. Planes landed in Driftveil Airport, and boats unloaded passengers onto the docks. It was the time of the Pokémon World Tournament, where people from all around the world came with their Pokémon to prove themselves. The betting shops were full of speculators, placing bets on who would win. The Sun shone, the waves lapped at the city, slowly eroding it.

Nathan Eldon arrived at the Tournament Complex. Domes and towers surrounded him, where the battles would take place. He had registered and been given a Tournament Pass, which gave him access to all of the facilities available to him at the Tournament. He headed over to the main dome, where the opening ceremony would take place.

Default Re: World Tournament RP

Ken(That's me name right?) arrived to Driftveil by brudge. He rushed of the bridge towards the PWT. "PWT! HERE I COME!"

Kyle arrived by plane. Rejoiced after finally arriving, but very tired from the trip. He heads over to the market and waits in a long line graving for some delicious Moomoo Milk.

Ian had already gotten himself fully registered and was heading towards the main dome for the opening ceremonies. He was pretty confident that he was going to do well in this tournament, since he had spent a lot of time training beforehand. He wasn't cocky enough to think that he was going to win the whole thing.....that would be getting ahead of himself. On the way, he spotted another trainer and nodded to him idly before continuing on his way.

Blog Entries

Nathan saw a trainer nod in his direction. Hey, it would pay to make a rivallry before the tournament begins, or a friend. He thought to himself. He looked at the other trainer.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, are you here for the world tournament?" he asked.

"Yes! I'm Ken, are you here for the PWT to?" Ken thought Nathan was talking to him.

Blog Entries

Nathan turned at this voice. The boy looked quite impetuous, and he decided to carry on the conversation.

"That I am, I'm hoping for a Top 16, maybe Top 8 if I'm lucky," Nathan replied. "I'm Nathan, what's your name?"

"That Moomoo Milk really the spot" Kyle told himself. "Come on out Autumn" Glaey she saids as she wakes up from her pokemon ball. "You ready to head to the PWT Autumn"? Glaea she saids in response. Kyle along with his Glaceon at his side, make way towards the PWT to register.

"I said it, it's Ken! Here are some of my pokemon! Takeru! Goak! Koag! Anubis!" Ken yelled as he threw 4 pokeballs out, a Samurott, Lucario, and 2 Haxoruses, one was shiny."

Kyle over hears someone yelling and turns around. He sees two trainers along with four pokemon surrounding one of them. He walks over to them. "Say that is some fine pokemon you got there".

Blog Entries

"They are...pretty impressive," Nathan commented, staring up at the Shiny Haxorus.

"Yeah, this one is Koag." Ken said patting the shiny Haxorus. "I found 'em in the nature reserve. Very few people have access to that place, and it's full of rare pokemon."

"What a lucky find." I am sure Koag is very happy you found him. Isn't that right Sparkle." Sparkle replies with a smile. Glaey

(Sorry, was busy yesterday.)

Ian had paused in his walking when someone had spoken to him, and turned to see who it was. It seemed that a few of the trainers had stopped to socialize with each other, and had even sent out some of their Pokemon to show off. He was in particular interested in the shiny Haxorus that Ken had. "That's a very nice looking Haxorus you have there." he said suddenly, probably surprising the others.

"Yeah, I like 'em too." Ken said looking at Koag. "Please don't start to crowd, I don't like drawing attention to m'self."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast