World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Thread: World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Blog Entries

Default World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Alright, after taking a look at the "You have 96 hours to take over the world" (You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon. thread, I decided that I could make an RP that was inspired by it.

Story: It is the year 3000. The countries have discovered new species of animals and have named them pokemon. With pokemon, military technology has not been developed as nearly as it could be. However, countries still possess nuclear weapons and have developed some weapons. The countries grow suspicious of each other and are telling their Military Generals to begin war. You are a Military General and you decide how to move your country's armies and where to attack.

Rules: Bulbagarden rules, no being invulnerable or taking control of another character that is not your own character or one of your soldiers.

Sign-up example(which will serve as my own):
    Name: Bailey Jefferson
    Nickname: Called 'General Zhao' by soldiers

Appearance: Bailey has pale skin and dark blue eyes. He has short black hair that is tied in a short pony-tail at the back. He hardly ever shows his emotions and is known to be a very harsh general, he does have very intense feelings down underneath and is not a cruel general. He has a scar on his left arm that runs from his shoulder blade to the back of his hand. Some say that this scar was obtained in a fight that led him to become a General. He wears a maroon uniform with small Spanish flags on the shoulders. Over his uniform, he wears a blast absorbent armor chest piece colored black.

Weapons: Blast Gun(fires blast of pressurized air that can easily break bones and rip tissue, looks like an assault rifle except with a larger opening at the end), Double swords

Pokemon(you can have up to four, no legendaries):
    Tyranitar
    Steelix
    Magnezone
    Aerodactyl

Your pokemon may or may not have armor. It's all up to you. They don't have to have armor all the time though.
    Croconaw is officially claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?

Blog Entries

Default Re: World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Oh come on! Seriously? Are you for real? You say you can't 'manage' your other RP, but you somehow can manage this one?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Default Re: World take over(looking for three others to RP with)

Well, that was before, if no one has started managing the other one, then I'll start managing it. Before I was just too busy with homework and school.
    Croconaw is officially claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?