Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh - Page 7

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

"We were here before you guys and the Pokemon Center was closed that late, so we just took the chance to use the abandoned lab. So cool" Daphne smiled "Unlike those two I'm a coordinator, we are just starting off really. I assume you are all starting"

"Wait I've been calling you Raph....sorry Rafe" Daphne smirked at his mistake. She accepted the bowl of food and looked at it. "Hmmm it is pretty good but you don't mind if I could change it up a little" Daphne loved cooking when she was younger and learnt a lot from her family. She got some berries that she picked earlier and herbs, "Alright I need a fire for a second. Ummm does anyone have a fire Pokemon or a lighter or a match?"

"Oh wait" The honey blonde teen remembered that she had a lighter. "Hey it still works" she lit a fire and started to add her skills into the soupy broth thing. "Hopefully this is will make it a little aromatic and less bitter" she added the herbs and crushed berries.

OoC: Sorry about getting the name wrong of Rafe. Also Daphne skill is cooking hahah

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: Its fine.

"Ah I-" Rafe started to say he did not want the bowl but was already handed it before he could get the words out. "Err thank you..." he said instead. He listened to the other trainers talk, turning his head towards Daphne as he heard her aspiration. "You're planning on being a coordinator?" he said more than asked Daphne. "Guess that means your the one I should keep an eye on the most, being that is my aspiration as well," he commented smiling a small smile of enjoyment.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Please excuse my temporary and conditional inability to paragraph...) - "One more time! Icy Wind!" Jeremy shouted. The Puppet Pokemon exhaled yet another freezing gust at the Starly. One was hit by the attack, knocking it out of the sky. Two more were helpless, recovering from the burn. However, the other three birds were ready to attack. A single Starly swooped at Daphne, attracted by the berries she was handling. One more Pecked at Tenor, who promptly dodged it. The Staravia let out a battle cry, ready to unleash its attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"So I'm the only one leaning towards battles in this group huh?' Jordan pointed out as he turned to both Rafe and Daphne. "Well that's not too bad, though I still have to figure how to use my Basculin."

Follow sunshinenoka On Twitter
    Follow sunshinenoka on Tumblr

Everything happened right now still was passing by Orabel's eyes. She stood there rather awkwardly with hardly an expression on her face.
    And she continued to do so. Orabel went to go scratch the back of her head, only to not be able to as the sticks in her hair poked at her skin. She began to mumble frantically to herself as she began to carefully pull the out, her Elgyem curiously tilting its head at her.

TIE
    Blog Entries

"The soup is a gift. You may do with it as you please." Noah said as he observed the group.

Hearing Jordan's question Noah turned to him.

"I'm a sort of jack of all trades. I like battling but I'm mainly a humble traveler and explorer." Noah said as he finished off his bowl.

"I believe I haven't introduced myself. My name is Noah Pritchard." he said to Daphne's group.

"You have already been aquainted with Jeremy, he's the fellow fighting the birds and the sleepy looking girl is Orabel.

Are you by any chance also heading to Jublife?"
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"Ummm yeah nice to meet you guys" Daphne smiled looking at the broth "Even in this broth, my reflection is stunning" she mused quietly to herself, so quiet that no one could hear her. "Yeah...huh yeah?" Daphne was asked a question "Yeah we should be heading to Jublife actually. Don't know when we will leave" she answered as she looked at her group. "So....when do we go?" she asked Jordan and Rafe "Or do you guys want to catch some Pokemon or something?"

"Because I wouldn't mind catching some waves" Daphne squealed in delight.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Let's go the beach first and see what we can find then," Rafe told her looking around for where to put down the bowl that had sometime during when they were talking lost it contents. Angel licking his lips revealed that the ghost type had ate what was inside when no one was looking.

Blog Entries

"Maybe a Pokemon or two" Daphne looked at Jordan "Hey maybe you can train your Pokemon and so could I but swimming and surfing"

"Well yeah what about you guys?" she looked at the second group

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"The beach does sound promising," Jordan nodded his head while scratching his chin. "Plus it'll give me a chance to train Basculin in its realm."

Axl

OOC: Where is everyone?
    Just so you know, I am the epic ninja master...
    of failure! Sometime's I fail to fail ^.^'

I support Faithshipping!

TIE
    Blog Entries

"The beach it is then!" Noah beamed.

"Do you know the way?"
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"The beach sounds inc-" he said halfway, interrupted by the Staravia knocking him to the ground with a viscous dive.

"Not good..." he groaned, his abs aching. Dizzy with fear, he was unable to stand, leaving himself and Tenor open to attack.

"Anyway, there should be a beach in southern Sandgem Town," he said, his tone of voice unaware of his peril. "One more, Tenor!"

The Shuppet, unable to do much else against a Normal Type, released a redundant gale of cold wind towards the flock. Unable to sustain much else, the apparent leader rallied the remaining Starly to take off.

However, they had jettisoned a lone Starly, badly wounded and shivering on the grass. Jeremy stared at the bird for a moment, its pleading eyes begging for a Potion.

"Hold still, this won't hurt," he said, taking out an orange, spray-like device. He sprayed a gentle mist on the Starly, perking it up somewhat. The Starling Pokemon cooed, before attempting to flee.

"Star...star..." it chirped weakly, unable to disembark.

"...It'll be okay." he said, extending his arm. The Starly tilted its head, climbing onto his arm. The curious creature clambered onto his bags before falling into a rest.
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

OoC: Lack of posting, so we are lacking in speed. I'm so not letting this die. So if you are catching Pokemon, just catch them and we'll press on

"Yeah I would rather keep on going to Jublife or something. I don't really like sticking around places" Daphne smiled as she pulled out her map. "I mean it is still a decent walk to there and I would like to get there but your choice" she looked at the group.

"Not mine"

Blog Entries

"Star. Starr!" the little bird chirped. Jeremy pulled out a Pokeball, pressing the button. A blue light enveloped the Starly, luring it into the capsule.

"Soprano."

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast