Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Jeremy flinched at the question. He had recalled the events that led him to embark on his journey.

"To be honest, I don't really want to think about it. But our family needed extra support after-"

He paused again, nearly holding back tears.

"L-let's just say I need some financial help. Believe it or not, I'm just in it for the money."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Follow sunshinenoka On Twitter
    Follow sunshinenoka on Tumblr

Another long hum came out from Orabel as she thought about what to say.

"Why, huh..?" she said, stretching out the sound of her words. "Well.. I guess you could say I was.. inspired by my oldest sister. I wanted to do a journey in my home region Hoenn but.."
    Silence came over her for a moment, as if she was remembering what had happened when she set off. A look of slight despair came upon her and Orabel was quiet for awhile.

Elgyem, curious as to why she was quiet, poked at her face to see if she was still awake. "..a lot of stuff happened to have me somehow wind up here. So.." Another small, sheepish laughter came from Orabel.
    "What about you Noah?"

TIE
    Blog Entries

"Money and siblings." Noah remarked as he stirred the stew.

"Myself? I just didn't have anything to lose."

"I didn't want to enroll in an Academy so I thought I'd explore until I found... Something." Noah said with a sense of melancholy.

"I don't know what I'm looking for but I figured I'd know when I found it "

Lost in his own words, Noah nearly forgot his stew was finished.

Noah poured each of the trainers and their pokemon a bowl of the stew and took Rocky out of his Pokeball.

As he gave each of them their bowl, Rocky the Roggenrola let out a small vibration and merely stood in front of his bowl unmoving.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

Upon seeing the bowl of soup, Tenor let out a cry of happiness. Without hesitating, he loosed another ball of ghastly fire towards the broth, inexplicably igniting it. He curled up near it, devouring the soup in seconds.

Meanwhile, Jeremy had pulled out his bass, quietly and politely strumming the line he had composed on the plane. He had always thought it was crucial to distract yourself while playing, as to assist in muscle memory. Soon, he was alternating between strumming, taking sips from his meal, and adding to the conversation.

"Jubilife City, huh? One day in and we're already headed towards the big city." He then took a moment to examine the Starly flying overhead. 'So peaceful...'
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

TIE
    Blog Entries

"A big city does have lots of opportunities to make money however." Noah said as he sipped from his own bowl.

"And unless we want to live off of tree nuts and wild berries, we need money since I used all of my cash to buy the tickets to fly over here." Noah said calmly as if he had merely misplaced a belonging and not just admitted to being broke.

Rocky began to stand in his bowl of soup, using the warmth to heat himself up.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"Honestly, I think it's better to take the money from an unwitting trainer who desperately needs the cash to buy medicine for his Pokemon," he said sarcastically. "I mean, that's what the trainers do in the video games."

He attached his bass to a strap that allowed him to carry it without necessary carrying it. Once again, he caught himself gazing at a flock of Starly. They were led by a single Staravia, which had now led the group to perch on a tree near the trainers. They were likely attracted by the stew that Noah had cooked up.

"It would be great...if you could assist me in catching one of those," he said to the trainers. Tenor slowly floated behind Jeremy, as if awaiting an order.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Daphne came out of the change rooms/bathroom of the Pokemon Center wearing a white silk blouse with her red scarf tied around her neck. "Hmmm" she was also dressed in black tights and black boots because of the weather. It was not that cold for a jacket but it wasn't hot, Daphne found it pleasant and even happier that she got a nice shower out of it.

"So what's the plan" She could see Raph and the others. Daphne with her sense of something saw some trainers "Woah there are other people. They looked like us well except that I'm well dressed but other than that. Should we say high or...." she picked up a rock. "Go Rock Throw? No? Fine" Daphne dropped the wrong and walked up to the others (Group 2). "Hello, he wanted to say hi earlier" she pointed at Jordan "It involved a rock"

"I'm Daphne"

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: Its Rafe not Raph

Rafe sighed again as Daphne always seemed to cause him to do as he opted to go to a shop across the way and purchase some fruit where he then sat outside eating apples with Angel until she came out. He then followed her gaze to some other trainers that seemed to be preparing to battle a flock of starly. He didn't particularly care much for meeting some new trainers but he could have sworn he saw something pink amongst the brown flying types. He followed Daphne over not saying a word to the others as he looked for sight of the pink again.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well rocks are an interesitng way to say hi I guess," Jordan nodded his head, he had barely just walked into the cafeteria when he saw Daphne go up to talk to a second group. His hair was in a messy fashion, he still had a towel around his neck and had changed into a long sleeved black jacket with a red shirt under it and a pair of matching black jeans. "Nothing like a good run to start the morning," he said cheerfully as he stretched before looking around for something to eat. "Morning Raph."

TIE
    Blog Entries

Noah was about to reply to Jeremy but his train of thought was interrupted by a blond girl in a silk blouse.

"I'd prefer the greeting that doesn't involve throwing rocks." Noah said gently as he turned towards the girl and her group.

Hearing Jordan's comment about hunger, Noah saw and took the chance.

"Would you and your friends like something to eat?" Noah asked Daphne.

OOC: Flaze, we aren't in a cafeteria ^^;
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"Now. Shadow Sneak." Jeremy whispered, simultaneously strumming the bassline of the Sinnoh battle theme. Tenor melted into the shadows, and snuck up behind the flock. It was impossible for him to be spotted by the Starling Pokemon so long as he was transparent, so he took his time creating an opening.

Meanwhile, the trainer turned towards the group that had appeared. His first sight was a blonde trainer in silk, but he soon saw a bunch of others."You must be the early bird group," he stated. "You ARE trainers, right?" His expression took a radical change as he check back to look at the Pokemon behind him. Though he could not see him, he could sense the Puppet Pokemon's impatience.

"Icy Wind!" Jeremy shouted, startling the flock. They attempted to escape out of pure instinct, but were greeted by a frigid gale from the direction of Tenor. Ice gathered on their wings, grounding them. The Staravia let out a shriek and released a burst of positive energy. Work Up. In response, the remaining Starly charged at the Puppet Pokemon, their beaks glowing in an attempt to Peck at their opponent. The Shuppet would easily be able to evade an assault from a single Starly, but their sheer number made it near impossible. He managed to dodge the first two attacks, but the remaining two dug their beaks into the ghost. Nonetheless, they were met with a Will o' Wisp to the face, which Tenor released without so much as a command. Suddenly, the Staravia levitated high into the air, cloaked with a bright light and a rapid whirlwind. Sky Attack.
    Last edited by Singing in the Rain; 18th April 2013 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: Again it's Rafe not Raph

When Rafe heard early bird group he figured that the group of three was another group from Rowan's. "Yes we are," Rafe answered watching the battle, interested in seeing how the trainer handled a whole flock, and also looking for that flash of pink he saw before. Of course for all Rafe knew it was nothing or just a berry one of the starly had been eating.

Follow sunshinenoka On Twitter
    Follow sunshinenoka on Tumblr

The whole situation had flew over Orabel's head, she was pretty distracted by rolling up her sleeping bag still. Elgyem was a witness to all this, though he didn't really make much of a reaction other than the occasional blip on his colorful fingers. "Huh..?" she finally took notice to the other people approaching.

She quickly ruffled up her bangs, straightening them by the sides and in front of her face. If only she would remembered the branches in her hair. How did she even sleep with those anyway?
    Not to interrupt the conversation, she made a small wave to the "early birds", with a faint hello.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: @TIE; Sorry, I missed that with all the posts, I thought they were at the cafeteria of the Pokemon Center.

IC: "Early Bird group, well that's a nice name to have," Jordan smiled cheerfully as he looked at the second group. He then turned to look towards Noah and nodded his head. "Yes, I didn't get a chance to eat too much last night," he sighed while rubbing his stomach. "I'm Jordan though, so it's nice to meet all of you, and that's Rafe." he introduced before pointing at Rafe. "And yes we're trainers, though we haven't gotten a chance to test our Pokemon out."

TIE
    Blog Entries

"It's fine, it would be rude not too offer food." Noah said as he poured a bowl for each of the trainers.

Roggenrola sat in contentment then waddled next to Noah as he handed a bowl to Jeremy, Rafe, and Daphne.

"What are you trainers doing in this neck of the woods?" Noah asked curiously.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast