Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

"Yay my jacket" Daphne smiled in delight as she took the flashlight and started to walk with it. "Isn't this fun an abandoned lab with possible bug or ghost Pokemon. It is so exciting" she shone the flashlight on the ground to make sure that she wasn't stepping on anything pointy, sharp or electric. "Name is Daphne Shepard from Lilycove, Hoenn" the honey blonde haired teen answered when asking their names and answering them.

"We need to find a great place to sleep. Also someone close the gate behind. You know so we don't draw suspicion" She looked around and you could see a little opening from a bent metal door that was unhinged. "Alrighty, so I think this is a good spot"

It was like there was a room there. An old couch and a bunch of wires and glass on it. There was enough space on the floor to make a fire and stuff but food was going to be an issue.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Of course."

He clicked the center of the capsule as it split, releasing a blast of cursed energy. A small purple figure emerged from the darkness, as it let out a wry smile.

"Shup," The ghastly puppet murmured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Follow sunshinenoka On Twitter
    Follow sunshinenoka on Tumblr

Everyone was so lucky to get such a nice, problem free trip to Twinleaf Town. Well, that how it usually goes right? Outside of the current activity in the lab, startled townsfolk looked out to a patch of trees that was part of the nature surrounding the small town. They were rustling quite brashly, exactly what was going to come out of them? A wild pokemon would have indeed been worse, but fell out from the bushes surprised them even more! It was a young teenage girl, who had just fell face flat onto the ground. From her sudden transition to the floor, she yelped softly.

No one knew if they wanted to go help her since not a single person took the first step. But their soon to be effort was cut when she sat up by herself. "..I.. finally made it!" Orabel was out of breath as she happily sighed those words. Her navy hair was a mess, branches and all sorts mangled inside them. Small scratches covered her face down to her legs. Even her dress and long sleeve denim coat were dirtied beyond comprehension. Even though Orabel looked to be in such a terrible condition, she simply staggered up to her feet as if nothing had happened.

She checked her surroundings slowly, and sure enough she spotted the two males, Noah and Jeremy, carrying pokeballs in their hands and pokedexs in their pockets. "Ah! Ahh!" she called out in a tiresome effect to them while waving her hands. Orabel, still somewhat out of breath, caught up to them before they were to leave any further. "You two.." she started, but soon crouched over a bit to rest her hands on her knees, having to catch her breath. "..came from the.. lab right?" Orabel finally asked her question, still looking quite flustered.

"Where is it?" It would be pretty obvious even with a map-less person like Orabel herself, but she didn't want to make another mistake.

Blog Entries

"Well hello there." Jeremy said with a gentle expression. "It's literally right behind you."

He pointed towards the lab, which was roughly fifteen feet away from behind her. However, given the time of day and the weather conditions, he passed the blunder off as excusable.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Are you another person part of this trainer group?"
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

"Ah.." Orabel's eyes slowly followed his finger, only to be surprised to see the building right in front of her. A small, rather exhausted laugh came from her, as she nervously fidgeted with her hands. "So.. so it is!" she said, trying not to let her ignorance get the best of her.

She was about to make her way inside until Jeremy brought up a couple of questions to her. "Oh, me..?" She responded, stuck with her legs apart from ready to step into the lab. Orabel returned back to a normal stance and kept her hands together in front of her. "I'm Orabel Wyght." The scraped up girl let out a small smile with her introduction to Jeremy and Noah who was probably listening. But she seemed to get a little brain scattered over the second inquiry. "Groups..? Oh.. so that's going to be a thing after all. Well.. I'm not sure.." Orabel began to ponder off and eventually went into a daze.

A hand lifted to her chin, she was still thinking. Orabel would occasionally let out an extended hum every now and then, until she spoke out, "Ah, well if that's the case.. I guess I would be! Unless it isn't viable with you two.." Orabel made a small gesture to the two males, with a flattened palm as she finished her response.

Blog Entries

"Why wouldn't it?" he chucked. This girl, Orabel, seemed incredibly self-consious and skeptical, but nevertheless eager. He stared into her brown eyes, trying to get a better examination. He could detect nothing but strong will.

"You should get your Pokemon. I don't know about you, but I think we should try to find a place to camp for the night."

TIE
    Blog Entries

"Shuppet? Nice." Noah said as he admired Jeremy's pokemon.

Noah then turned his focus to the girl that interrupted and quickly analyzed her.

Her dirty clothes along with her scrapes and grime along with her flustered face seemed to indicate a camping trip gone awry but Noah knew it was more likely a new trainer.

"It would be my pleasure." Noah dryly said.

"It would be wise to get you a Pokemon and Pokedex before we go though. Then we can worry about finding shelter."
    Also known as 'Tie'

Hearing both of them accept her addition to the group certainly made Orabel's face beam up. They were certainly kind people. "Thank you!" she cooed out, which you could definitely hear the happiness flowing out of her words. Maybe things were turning up for her after all!

That would have been true, if she hadn't ran into the door which should have opened by itself. Orabel's nose scrunched up from the impact, having to rub her poor face. As she did, the door soon opened up like it should have the first time. She sheepishly recovered from the small bump and went inside. Rowan, who was facing the other way from talking to aide, turned with surprise at Orabel's condition.

"Wha-.. Orabel Wyght, right?" "Ahah, that's correct. So I'm super late.. aren't I?"
    The professor took his time to give her a good luck. "Super late indeed. What happened for you to be such a mess?" he harrumphed.

She nervously chuckled, "Ahh.. well just a lot happened. That's all." Rowan didn't have a big desire to press the issue, so he reached for a Pokeball to give to Orabel. While his aide retrieved a pokedex. "Since you're late Orabel, I'm afraid you don't have a choice in your starter. A couple have had to deal with it too."

Orabel had a slow response to his words, watching him place the pokeball in her hands. "But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be any less responsible of it. I expect you to take care of it dearly." "Well of course..!" she said immediately, her eyes glancing back down to the ball which had her new pokemon inside. "..but, y'know.. that's sort of a exciting. A random pokemon." Orabel seemed happy nonetheless, she couldn't care less if she could choose or not. Rowan seemed pleased she was happy, even though he face didn't show it.

Soon enough, Orabel, who still hasn't bothered to pick branches and twigs out of her hair, walked out of the pokemon lab. Her eyes were locked onto her pokeball, so she almost bumped into either of the guys waiting for her when she returned to their presence. But she caught herself before colliding, and Orabel staggered back with a small 'whoa.' "Well..!" Orabel said, then holding up her pokeball, "Look!" she said, making an ear to ear grin.

Blog Entries

He examined her mile-wide grin. Despite the twigs nesting comfortably in her hair, she seemed nothing but ecstatic.

'Definately a strong will,' he thought.

Meanwhile, the Shuppet that he had released levitated leisurely towards Orabel's Pokeball. He intended to get a closer look; the idea of a new journey had not hit him yet.

TIE
    Blog Entries

Noah merely observed the girl as she ran into the door without comment and soon she came back out, looking estatic.

Seeing her so happy made Noah want to crack a smile but instead his gaze turned back to his own ball.

"Huh, want to test these out? Still haven't seen what mine is yet."

As Noah cracked open his pokeball, there was suddenly a flash of light and a sheepish looking Roggenrola stood in the snow.

"So I got a rock. I'm going to call you Rocky." Noah said with fake disdain but there was happiness in his voice.

Rocky seemed to appreciate its new name with a cheerful sounding vibration.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

Jeremy looked at his new Shuppet, fiddling with Orabel's Pokeball with great enjoyment. It reminded him of his old buddy John Perez back in the preforming arts days. His voice was high and light, making him a natural-

"Tenor," he stated, causing the newly named Shuppet to look his way with perplexity.

"Hm?" Before Orabel could fully responsd, Noah already let out his own pokemon. The sight of the Roggenrola made her eyes light up. Has she never before seen a pokemon like that in her home region. Was it a native one here? She would love to fawn over Noah's pokemon, but she stopped herself before she could. Orabel had her own pokemon to watch in awe!

She lifted up the ball slightly, glanced over to Jeremy's nosey shuppet, and nodded. "R.. right!" she said, in response to Noah. Her hand cracked her own pokeball open and flash of light was guided to her arms. Coddled in her arms appeared an Elgyem, eyes wide open with curiosity. Orabel was just as surprised as she was when she saw the roggenrola, ten fold. Elgyem had been staring at the shuppet for the few seconds it was let out, but just finally saw it was in its new owner's arms.

A quiet but long noise of adoration came from Orabel. "You are quite an cute sort!" she bellowed, holding the elgyem up. Thankfully the pokemon wasn't too heavy so she had no trouble lifting him or continuing to hold him. Certainly a little taken back, but the Elgyem was bashful. "Especially your little fingers.. woww.. my first pokemon. I can't believe it!" The excited girl continued to coo over her new friend. But she remembered she was in front of others, so Orabel became a tiny embarrassed. But she laughed anyways, just a bit awkwardly though.

Orabel let out a small excited breath, looking between Jeremy and Noah and their pokemon. "This is quite something." she commented, her glanced constantly changing. Her eyes were mostly concentrated on her Elgyem though, not getting over how cool yet precious it was.

Blog Entries

Jeremy couldn't help but smile at the triangle of new trainers and Pokemon. That being said, a frigid wind began to blow, sending chills down the trainer and his Shuppet. Tenor flew back to Jeremy, taking refuge in his bag.

It occured to the trainer how late it could possibly be, as he took out his new Pokedex and examined the clock. It read: 11:34 pm.

"I am somewhat willing to throw down a pillow and get some rest right here. But we really need to find a Pokemon Center fast..."

TIE
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, that would be the smartest thing to do." Noah said as he recalled Rocky back into the pokeball.

"Do you know the way?"

The cold wind didn't effect Noah in the slightest due to him growing up in Snowpoint but he would prefer to sleep somewhere else than outside.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"I know there should be one at the entrance to Sandgem Town," he remarked, only somewhat remembering his map. "The road to Sandgem is West from here, though I've no idea where."

Just then, within three or four seconds, his various bags and supplies opened and closed with the speed of a Rapidash. He had pulled out his guitar and began strumming it quietly. Tenor quickly followed and levitated near the strings. They had forgotten about the cold already.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast