Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Mauve, however, was keeping in the back of the group. His Poliwag was in his Pokeball, his hands in his pockets, and his head aimed towards the sky. With a sigh, he pressed on with the group to wherever they were going. He was just along for the ride, as far as getting to places go.

He still wondered how Gym battles would go, especially if someone were to fail repeatedly. With a shake of his head, he kept on, ever silent.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OoC - Right I'll make the Pokemon Center Open just close in time. We will reach there now and go to the abandoned lab

"10 minutes, 10 minutes. It has been 10 minutes for a while" Daphne thought to herself looking straight while she was walking. They finally reached Sandgem town which was pretty small. "Alright" Daphne started to run, sprint to the Pokemon Center. She was running hard as she can as she took off her jacket and threw it on the ground. "There goes that jacket" she sighed as she ran.

She finally reached the Pokemon Center and she ran into the door face first. Which knocked her into the ground. It would have helped if she actually read the sign.

The sign read: Due to Recent activity involving Team Galactic. The Pokemon Center closes early. If your Pokemon is injured please call the emergency hotline. If you requested and booked a room, please call the number below

Sorry for the inconvenience

Daphne was kind of knocked out after running into the doors at a fast speed.

Twinleaf Town

Professor Rowan yawned. He was still waiting for two more young trainers to enter his lab. He knew that they would have to stay here because it was late. It was really cold outside, so he decided to put the heating on. "Their plane must be late"

OoC: You Two @TIE and @Singing in the Rain, you'll just get your Pokemon which you can't release in the lab. Your first post should be about your appearance, getting off the plane and staying in the lab while getting your Pokemon and PokeDex (Pick a color). You can control Rowan and his aide.

TIE
    Blog Entries

As Noah stepped off the plane, the brisk air that greeted him reminded him of Snowpoint, where his parents were most likely fuming. As his chain rattled with every step, hanging loosely on the belt loops, Noah's emotionless expression matched the icy weather. As the tall lanky youth stepped off the plane, his two ebony earrings glimmered in the night light. One was shaped like a sheild while the other was an upside down sword that swayed with each gust of wind.

His running shoes seemed more worn than usual and his faded blue jeans offered no protection against the cold. Dressed modestly with a simple red button up shirt, jeans, and shoes, Noah began to regret not packing a jacket.

Noah walked to the lab at a brisk pace realizing how much his late flight delayed his meeting with the professor and soon was in front of the lab. He realized that the lab was still open fortunately and walked in to see that Professor Rowan hadn't left either.

"You're awfully late," Rowan said as soon as Noah entered with a serious tone.

"Flight delays, something about the engine," Noah nonchalantly replied, not particularly fazed or offended at the professors statement.

"Huh, the engine?" Rowan said with his back turned as he looked through a batch of Pokeballs. After finding the one he was looking for, he handed it to Noah and said "I think this little guy will fit you perfectly," with a slight look of mischievousness.

Slightly confused by what the professor meant, Noah gently grabbed the Pokeball and snapped it to his belt chain.

"You wouldn't happen to be fond of the color silver would you?" Rowan asked with his back turned again, rummaging through several Pokedexs. Noah gave an affirmitive nod as the professor looked back for a reply and soon the professor came back with a sleek silver Pokedex.

"One of the newer and sturdier models for an adventurous young man like yourself." Rowan said as he handed it to Noah.

Noah proceeded to slide it into his pocket and after thanking professor and got ready to head back into the cold.

As he headed to the door, a lab assistant stopped him.

"There is one last trainer who is coming, would you mind waiting for him? It's awfully late to be heading out alone."

"It's the least I could do." Noah then replied as he took a seat near the door. He figured that a little extra time to plan where he was going wouldn't hurt and soon fell into deep thought.
    Last edited by TIE; 14th April 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ride wasn't terribly long, only about five or six hours. It gave him plenty of time to practice his music in the very back. At the moment he was in the outskirts of the plane, leisurely strumming an improv bassline in which to use in a new song. The volume was turned up to a point where he didn't realize that his ride had already arrived at the Twinleaf Town airport. Upon realizing that the plane was about to disembark, he grabbed his many bags, cases, and musical attachments and sprinted down the aisle like a Mightyena on steroids.

There was a total of three people awaiting him at the lab. One he had recognized as the Professor, and the others he assumed to be an aide and another trainer, respectively.

"How late am I?" Jeremy spoke, sweatdrops running down his face.

"Very," the aide replied. "Mind if I fetch you a spot of tea?"

"No thank you," he said, nonchalantly drawing a portable cup of tea from his massive storage room of a bag.

"Well I'm glad you finally found your way here," Prof. Rowan replied. "The other starters have already been obtained, so I'm afraid you get no choice in your Pokemon," he said, almost punishing him for his lack of punctuality.

"I already love him," Jeremy replied, a smile on his face. His attention was then directed towards the young man standing near him.

"And who might you be?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Rafe sighed as he watched Daphne make a run towards the center at a sprint, losing her jacket on the way. He immediately ran after, only stopping to pick up her jacket on the way. He watched as she crashed into the doors and sighed again. She was really going to be troublesome for him. Angel laughed at her from his spot floating by Rafe. Rafe ignored the ghost type walking over to Daphne and leaning on one knee. "Hey you okay?" he asked her seeing if she responded. If not he would just carry her to the lab.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well I guess we didn't make it," Jordan pointed out as he looked at the closed doors before yawning. "Meh that should be all right, though I am hungry."

TIE
    Blog Entries

Noah had almost dozed off in thought and Jeremy woke him up from his stupor.

Seeing the teenager in front of him, he noticed all of the musical attachments and gear and thought they were quite curious for a trainer in training but quickly dismissed the thought.

Drawing himself up to his full height, Noah extended his hand for a handshake and said "Noah. Noah Pritchard, from Snowpoint. And you?"

His manners were cordial and respectful but his eyes remained melancholy.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hello Beatrice. Yeah I do need to fix up my hair. You know how good it needs to be" Daphne said as she slowly got up. "Oh right not at hairstylists. So...." she looked at the sign and looked back at the group. Then look at the sign again.

"Hmmm"

"Well time to find that abandoned lab" Daphne exclaimed in a perky voice. "C'mon" She started to run towards the abandoned lab. It was old creaky and looked like Father time was kind of accelerating here. "It's locked" Daphne tried to open the lock. Her train of thought was thinking about she could open it especially because there was barbed wire on top. That meant climbing was not going to happen.

"Alrighty" Daphne pulled out a pin from her hair "Sorry style but this is important" she fiddled with the lock using the pin. It was not normal for her to do, actually it was her first time opening a lock with a hairpin "If it works in the movies. It has to work her" Daphne continued to fiddle with the lock until "Got 'em" the creaky old gate opened. "Ummm who has a flashlight?" she asked looking at the abandoned lab. It was going to be cool well only in Daphne's mind.

Blog Entries

Rafe sighed as he followed behind Daphne. 'This girl is really troublesome,' he thought to himself catching up. "I have one," he said pulling out a flashlight from his bag and turning it on. "Here's your jacket by the way," he told Daphne handing her the jacket before walking towards the abandoned lab.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"So um...what are all your names?" Jordan asked, realizing that in all the time they had been walking he hadn't actually heard all of their names.

Blog Entries

Jeremy examined his new aquantance's eyes. He could sense some sort of calm yet distressed energy, but nevertheless returned the handshake with a warm smile. Afterwards, he stood and grabbed the remaining Pokedex, pure black with a cobalt stripe. After adressing his farewell to the professor and his aide, he once again turned to Noah.

"Jeremy Darius, from Canalave." he looked towards the door.

"If you're tired, we should run ahead to a Pokemon Center and find a room with those other trainers. It should still be open at this hour, right?"
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

"My name is Rafe Seraph, and my gastly is Angel," Rafe introduced himself without facing Jordan. Angel on the other hand flew over from Rafe's side to give Jordan and up close greeting of itself.

TIE
    Blog Entries

"I would hope so." Noah said, not one to waste words as he grabbed his duffel bag full of his only belongings.

"Nice to meet you Jeremy." Noah then added as soon as his bag was in his hand.

"Ready to go when you are."

Noah examined Jeremy as talked to him.

His smile seemed genuine and Noah was silently relieved. He figured that he could always learn more about his new companion from Canalave later.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Blog Entries

"Right."

After saying his goodbyes to the good professor, Jeremy walked outside. The night air was frigid, and a gentle moonlight snow began to descend. However, Jeremy walked outside as if nothing was amiss, despite the weather and his bags weighing him down.

"I don't know about you, but my curiosity has gotten to me," he stated, grasping his Pokeball.

TIE
    Blog Entries

"Same here." Noah said as he walked with Jeremy.

"Want to solve this mystery right now?" Noah asked as he looked at his own Pokeball.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast