Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Yeah another journey RP, so sue me. Well actually don't because you have like no grounds anyway plus you have to pay for costs and then likely I'll win, so you will have to pay for my court costs as well.

Anyway none of my RPs have worked out but I never give up because if I do then I might as well cry in a corner or something and that's totally not me at all. So back to the point. This journey RP would be pretty simple, get Pokemon, meet people and travel with people. Doesn't seem that tough but what makes it different to the rest? Not much actually, So it is simple with latter villains and you may want to join them, I guess.

However the niche is that you don't get to decide on your Pokemon. Just have to pick a random number between the parameters I give you and there are your six. You can evolve them or do whatever with them, you don't even have to catch those six. The challenge is to space them enough to catch all six and to see what you can do with that team creatively.

Sign-ups are open because I assume people will drop out.

I'm actually impressed I came up with a title.

Rules

1. No Flaming.
    2. No Bunnying.
    3. No Tennising.
    4. No uber-powerfulness I guess. Don't know how you can be but eh/
    5. Romance is accept obviously but if you gonna go long then play The Sims cause nothing past a make-out here. Unless you are so good at making it subtle...I'm just saying.
    6. Don't argue with moi, accept my decision because I'm pretty.
    7. A Reserve is only allowed with a simple reason - I don't like reserves but you know just take your time.
    8. No gory violence. Violence is fine, totally fine. As long as their are no blood or organs coming out of their body or body parts chopped off. Don't know why that would happen though
    9. All BMGF rules still apply.
    10. Be Active or I'll hunt you down and ummm talk about my hopes and dreams or make you drink a special alcoholic drink that I named "The Lyrebird Knockout"
    10. If you read this then say 'Hi' or 'Lyrebird' somewhere. I prefer Hi because it is a greeting.

Sign-up

Name - Simple but no Unknown name or something like an alias. Just give me a simple name people
    Gender - Male or Female. Key word is or, you can't be neither or both
    Age - 12-16
    Class - Trainer/Co-ordinator/Pokemanic for some reason/Traveller/Fisherman/Breeder/Training to be a Nurse or Doctor/Training to be a professor/a kid that wears shorts because they are comfy.
    Make it something reasonable. Right but Trainers do Gyms and Coordinators do contests. The rest well don't do that but you do wear comfy shorts if you picked the kid.

Place of Origin - Anywhere in the 5 regions
    Appearance - At least a brief description with eyes, hair color/style, height, weight. Outfits you can add if you want but people change clothes all the time anyway. However I may ask for clarity or something If it doesn't make sense
    Personality/History - Brief I guess, so I can get a little picture or a snippet, add a weakness I guess...Pobody is Nerfect. Ditto may ask for clarity. Don't worry on history, just if you want to add it.
    Skills - 3 skills, simples. Like if you can call people about your Rattata, I can dig it.
    Numbers - Pick one from 1-265 (Starters) then pick 2 to 5 numbers from 1-62 - This will be your team. Simples

Accepted

Group 1

@Lyrebird - Daphne Shepard
    @Flaze - Jordan Gray
    @Octy - Emily Bennett
    @Yatagarasu - Rafe Seraph

Group 2

@TIE - Noah Pritchard
    @Singing in the Rain - Jeremy Darius
    @sunshinenoka - Orabel Wyght

Group 3

@Axl - Mizone Kaori
    @Tempa! - Sam Killkelli

Right so this is Sinnoh, know the place and love the place and remember always tip your waitresses.
    Last edited by Lyrebird; 17th April 2013 at 04:16 AM.

Visit Ace!'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Reserve me a spot, please.
    Procrastination Station

Blog Entries

No problem. I'll just update the first post.

Now I'll shall do my sign up. The Lyrebird Sign up.

Name - Daphne Shepard

Gender - Female

Age - 15

Class - Co-ordinator.

Place of Origin - Hoenn

Appearance - Daphne Shepard, a stylish teenager. She changes her outfits often so there is no point going into that. She has honey blonde hair that is all wavy and sleek, going all the way down just past her shoulders. She has brown eyes which make it seem that Daphne has black eyes. She is at around 5'8" and pretty fit and thin-average. I guess you can say that she has a slinky appearance with nice figure. Daphne has also a middle sized bust which kind of noticeable but that depends on the type of clothing that she wears. Overall she is a very pretty woman that like to change clothes.

Personality/History - A very self-reliant woman who is hardworking and has high IQ when it comes to the contest field. Daphne isn't the most intelligent out there or the most talented but she makes up for it with hard worker. She is not shy and will talk to people which shows that she has social skills and love to interact with people to get as much information as possible. Daphne is also very observant which goes back to her Co-ordination/Contest IQ. Her weakness though is that she is an absolute romantic and will not date until she meets the perfect guy. Another weakness is the lack of intelligence and talent and also a bit blunt when it comes to fashion. Daphne adores fashion and she will stay on the trends and sometimes will act snobbish. She doesn't she herself as beautiful but she knows that other people see her that way. Daphne loves the outdoors as well.

Skills - Can Cook
    - Can Surf, swim
    - Social skills and reads body language and fashion smarts

Numbers - Starter: 169
    Team: 60, 43, 53, 14, 1

Please sign-up guys. It is open for everyone.
    Last edited by Lyrebird; 12th April 2013 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Reserve me a spot

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Jordan Gray

Class: Trainer

Place of Origin: Sinnoh

Appearance: Jordan has black colored hair that he usually keeps in a spiky fashion, at other times it may changed to messy but it all depends on whether he's not lazy enough to just leave it as it goes. He has brown colored eyes that shine with innocence and confidence. Jordan is of average height and weight, he has an athletic built along with fit and well trained legs. He likes to change his clothes often but usually prefers to wear his signature black vest along with his pendant which has a ruby stuck in the center.

Personality/History: Jordan is very confident and outgoing, he's got a lot of determination and likes to compete with other people a lot, something that usually bothers others since he always feels like he has to be the best at what he does. This was relevant when he was growing up as well, from the time he was young and living in Juvelife his parents raised him so that he would do his best and strive to be better. When he was 10 years old he began doing track and field and ended up obtaining a few prices; however, he always kept the dream of becoming a great Trainer one day and reaching glory. Once he turned 15 years old his parents gave him permission to go on his journey and so he did.

Skills:

Is good at sports and can run really fast, has sharp reflexes and great concentration, though he might be hardheaded at times.

Know champing and how to climb trees.

Numbers: Starter (120)

Team: 2, 7, 46, 25

Also, Hi Lyrebird!

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Lyrebird.

Name - Mauve Banzett
    Gender - Male
    Age - 16
    Class - Trainer

Place of Origin - Sinnoh

Appearance - Mauve stands at 5'9", with black hair, and purple-dyed bangs that frame his face. His eyes are small, gray and intimidating. The reason being is that he usually looks like he's glaring. He has an average build, and his skin is a bit pale. His grin is eerily similar to that of a Gengar. Mauve's clothing consists of the colors black, red and purple, with the exception of his jeans, being dark blue or gray. Black soes are always a necessity, and he usually wears two spinner chain rings, one on each index finger.

Personality/History - Mauve is a frightening individual. He spends his time writing horror stories and posting them on forums online, when not reading up on Pokemon. He grew up in Veilstone City, with only his mother, Sevreen, to raise him. She was a top coordinator in her time, but unlike her, Mauve was more into the battling scene. He didn't have a large group of friends growing up, but that didn't bother him. He was more into his studies than making friends at that point in his life. He'd usually play with his mother's Hydreigon, named "Maleficent." Sevreen, unlike most parents, didn't allow Mauve to leave home on a Pokemon journey until he was sixteen, and Mauve had accepted that. He knew it was too young to be out and about with a creature that could spew fire or shadow balls.

Skills -
    1. Able to recite Pokedex entries of MOST Pokemon, if needed
    2. Able to read books fairly quickly, with his years of reading Pokemon texts
    3. Able to... write stories?

Numbers - Starter: 69 Team: 3, 13, 96, 24

Blog Entries

@Flaze and @Murkmire - Both Accepted. I'll send your team like now I guess via PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Name: Emily Bennett
    Class: Trainer

Appearance: Emily stands at around 5'6 in height, and weighs around 120 pounds. She has a slim, A-line figure. She also has slightly tanned skin with small freckles, Peridot green eyes, and pale pink lips. Her bust is around that of a B cup, which helps her when she wears clothes that hug her body. Her hair is a strawberry blonde, and is cut in a short, pixie, with a side fringe. She usually wears bright colors such as pink, light green, pale blue, etc. She loves short-shorts of the denim material, and loves her grey and pink tennis shoes. Her favorite accessories are her silver locket that she wears around her neck. She also wears a pink headband with a white daisy on the side.

Place of Origin: Lilycove City, Hoenn

Personality/History: Emily is usually upbeat, and cheerful. She tries to find optimism even if the situation is bleak. She does want to prove herself to her family, especially her older sister, who is a coordinator in Johto. She sometimes lets her rivalry with her sister get her confidence and self-esteem down. She just wants to prove that she is good for something. She loves trying to find romance, but most guys just pass her by. She wasn't really the popular one in her family, or the smart one. She always felt inferior to her older sister. She also wants to earn respect from her older sister, and parents.
    Emily was born in Lilycove City, Hoenn. She was homeschooled after being bullied in primary school by people who made fun of her due to not having any "gifted" talents, a southern accent (that she picked up from her mother, who used to live in Celadon City, Kanto). Her sister had coordination. What did she have? Nothing. So, she began trying to become a Pokemon trainer at the age of 10. However, her parents wouldn't allow it as they felt she was too immature, and wasn't ready for what the Pokemon world could give to her. She began trying to befriend the local Pokemon that belonged to her neighbors, and they seemed to get along with her. However, one of her neighbor's moody Mightyena got annoyed with Emily pulling its tail and it bit her hand, leaving a small scar. That made her frightened of Mightyena ever since. When Emily became of age, she snuck out of her home, and left Lilycove, with only a backpack of her belongings, and a heart full of dreams.

Skills:
    Determined
    Fast Runner, agile
    Friendly towards everyone and every Pokemon she meets

Starter Pokemon: 88

Team: 37, 29, 40, and 6

Hi, Miss Lyrebird. :3

Blog Entries

Nice history @Octy She's in.

I'll PM you your team list asap.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Name -Rafe Seraph
    Gender - Male
    Age - 15
    Class - Coordinator
    Place of Origin - Somewhere in Johto and then Ecruteak City, Johto
    Appearance - Long jet black hair that reaches to his knees and emerald green eyes. He stands at six feet with an average frame all muscle. His hair is always worn down, with the only exception being occasionally tied back in a low ponytail for special occasions. Generally he wears long-sleeved white or black button up shirts or just plain long sleeved, black jeans and boots meant for traveling. When traveling he has a black cloak with hood on as opposed to a jacket or cape for warmth.
    Personality - Rafe acts cold towards others upon meeting them at first but once he gets to know them he warms up to them and will be more cheerful smiling more often than he does before. He is angered easily by things that he finds wrong but is able to retain himself from acting out. He is very caring towards pokemon and children and shines the brightest when making either smile. He grew up not using technology and has trouble using anything other than a phone.
    History-Rafe grew up with his grandparents somewhere in the more rural areas of Johto until he was 13 when he then went to live with his mother in Ecruteak City. His father was in and out of his life along with his half brother who just so happened to be to be born the same day as him. He loves to perform for people and make them smile so when his mother said she was going on a business trip to Sinnoh he asked to go with her so that he could start his journey as a coordinator. When he was young he played with wild pokemon often and got most of his knowledge about pokemon from that.
    Skills - Athletic. He is very strong with a lot of stamina.
    Knowledgeable about pokemon. He can remember things about pokemon easily.
    Patient/Calm/Controlled. Even though he can anger easily or anxious/frustrated, he can calm himself down and think through it.
    Numbers - Starters: 7 Team:10, 21, 38, 62, 43

HI LYREBIRD

Blog Entries

Accepted - I'll PM list and update first post.

Now one more person and I can start up this show.

Blog Entries

Name: Jerry Gregory Raffe
    Class: Trainer. He also wears comfy shorts.
    Place of Origin: Lilycove City, Hoenn
    Appearance: Jerry's a bit lazy, but he also doesn't eat much outside of leaves. So he's pretty thin, with a tall, lanky body. His skin is tan from all the time he spends relaxing in the sun, and his coppery hair is a bit long, since he lacks the drive to keep getting it cut. He always has a big smile on his face.
    Personality: Jerry's a bit of a slacker. He only became a trainer because it seemed like it wouldn't be too much work. He has found he likes his Pokemon, so that has gotten him off his butt. He is a very nice guy, and also very humble. He simply doesn't see the need to prove himself all that much. He's mostly just gunning for championship because it's an adventure.
    Skills
    -He can extend his neck. He uses this skill to eat the leaves off of trees. It is very nutritious.
    -Has gotten relaxing in the sun down to an art form.
    -Can build hammocks out of nearly anything.
    Numbers: Starter: 99 Team: 14, 79, 5.76, 17
    Oh, and hi Lyrebird.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 9th April 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Sorry man, trainers don't get to wear comfy shorts. Hahha

You're in. I'll start it after work I guess. I'll PM teams now and update post.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Do you control all NPC's?

Blog Entries

We are still accepting people. It isn't closed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast