Blog Entries

Default World Domination (Sign-Ups)

Introduction

Gameplay:

Rules:

Sign-Ups:

Club Resources:

Enemies:
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 25th September 2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: World Domination (Sign-Ups)

Name: Anko Bowie Mizuki
    Appearance: Knee-length blonde hair, with grey eyes. Anko has pale skin, and glasses. She is five foot five, and is a size four in baseball boots. She wears different clothing every day, due to having rich parents who do not guard their ATM number.
    Dislikes: Pack mentality, and a sense of community.
    Family: "Important... relatives...? Sorry, I don't understand the question"
    How they joined the club: A brick was thrown through her window with a poster wrapped around it. The voices in her head won her over to the idea.
    Skills: She is a pyrotechnic. She can also curl her tongue.
    Powers: She can triplicate the flammability of any given substance. As most things aren't terribly flammable, this doesn't have a massive effect yet.
    Resources: a TV she acquired "legimately".
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 1st September 2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Accepted. The resources list has been updated.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzy) Raymon Johnson

Appearance: elizabeth.png

Likes: Being alone, Fanfictions, Grimdark stories, Urban legends, Anime, Videogames (preferrably in the fantasy/sci-fi genre), and secretly watches MLP

Dislikes: Pretty much every student at the school, awkward conversations, pop music, bad writing, and getting caught in an arguement

Family: Mom, Dad, Older Sister, and a dog as old as her

How they joined the club: Lizzy had actually never heard of the club, until she waltzed straight into a club meeting by accident. When they mistook her for a new member, she was immediatley joined. After a while, she began to like the club and wanted to stay in it.

Skills: Lizzy has pretty good drawing skills and can play the clarinet even better. She also has some good academic skills

Powers: Psychic abilities, more specifically, Telekinisis. She's limited to levitate small objects, she practices with rocks. Every once in a while, she'll have somethine called a "power-surge" when her Telekinetic abilities are fully unleashed for a short amount of time, but when she snaps out of it, she goes unconcious and has no memory of the past few hours.

Resources: A couple of outdated computers...
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 1st September 2012 at 03:44 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Accepted.

Blog Entries

Odds are, we'll start on Friday. So if anyone wants to sign-up, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Blog Entries

Name: Ame Kren (Aka Ame, Kren, Krenno, Who the Hell Are You!?, and Aargh!)

Appearance: Shoulder-Length black hair, blue eyes. 5'4 usually wears a t-shirt, cargo pants, and hiking boots.

Likes: Eh, reading, games. But she really like making things.

Dislikes: People that care for nothing about the arts, those that look down on her, bad literature.

Family: Eh, a mom and dad.

How they joined the club: Walked in the clubroom one day, seeking for a good place to set up a lab at school. She decided to join the club in return for using the room to house her projects.

Skills: Good at math and science, but what she comes up with often doesn't seem to mesh with whet the teacher's know. Also very good at mechanics. You want something repaired, she'll do it and it'll work better than before, if not in the same condition.

Powers: She's developing a Spark, which is kinda what makes the mad scientist. Eventually she'll be able to use the full might of SCIENCE!, but not for a while yet. Right now, most of her experiments tend to blow up. She can now now make more slightly more advanced gadgets at the cost of some slight sanity slippage by entering the first stage of spark hyper-focus. (more commonly known as The Madness Place)

Resources: An old radio, a dozen newspapers, an old socket wrench, and a nickel.
    Last edited by Xolw; 18th September 2012 at 04:53 PM.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmeKren View Post
    Powers: She's developing a Spark, which is kinda what makes the mad scientist.
    Reading Girl Genius, huh? Accepted. Resource list updated.

Blog Entries

Glad someone besides me has read it.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry. I haven't. I just know stuff about it from TVTropes. On that note,
    @AmeKren, @JakkuEbansu, @Zant, time to vote on our first mission!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f430/world-domination-ooc-clubhouse-138845/#post4317046

Blog Entries

Guess what? I lied. It's starting today. Let's take over the world together.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f428/world-domination-start-uptastic-139102/#post4326949

Blog Entries

Damn, can't believe I missed this one, it looked interesting, well good luck.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

You can still join. The start-up's, like, not even an hour old, man.

Blog Entries

Name: Fallon O'Brian alias: Ace of Speed (like Ace of Spade)

Appearance: Fallon has hair that looks like this http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72whaLKG31qfmh58o2_1280.jpg along with pale blue eyes and sharp features.

Likes: Driving fast, heavy machinery, tools, fixing cars, and causing destruction.

Dislikes: Being insulted, anything pristine, and being hungry

Family: Fallon has a Doberman Pinscher named T-Bone but he usually just calls him Bone, he likes to take him on missions sometimes. Other than that, his family is average, his dad is a mechanic, and his mother is the CEO of a chain of fancy restaurants.

How they joined the club: Fallon just saw the cool pictures and thought the people seemed cool.

Skills: Fallon has naturally fast reflexes which allow him to drive at high speeds and process changes in the road immediately.

Powers: Fallon can shoot sound waves that visibly ripple through the air, currently he can only shoot small waves for a limited amount of time.

Resources: Fallon has a fast drifting car which he tuned and restored himself, it can comfortably sit six people but can squeeze in a few more people.

(Sorry if it's a bit shoddy, it was done quickly)

Improvement #1: He can shatter glass now with his sound waves and can hold it out for almost a full 2 seconds
    Last edited by smaug85; 18th September 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smaug85 View Post
    Name: Fallon O'Brian alias: Ace of Speed (like Ace of Spade)

Appearance: Fallon has hair that looks like this http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72whaLKG31qfmh58o2_1280.jpg along with pale blue eyes and sharp features.

Likes: Driving fast, heavy machinery, tools, fixing cars, and causing destruction.

Dislikes: Being insulted, anything pristine, and being hungry

Family: Fallon has a Doberman Pinscher named T-Bone but he usually just calls him Bone, he likes to take him on missions sometimes. Other than that, his family is average, his dad is a mechanic, and his mother is the CEO of a chain of fancy restaurants.

How they joined the club: Fallon just saw the cool pictures and thought the people seemed cool.
    Accepted.
    Skills: Fallon has naturally fast reflexes which allow him to drive at high speeds and process changes in the road immediately.

Powers: Fallon can shoot sound waves that visibly ripple through the air, currently he can only shoot small waves for a limited amount of time.

Resources: Fallon has a fast drifting car which he tuned and restored himself, it can comfortably sit six people but can squeeze in a few more people.

(Sorry if it's a bit shoddy, it was done quickly)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast