The Wind at our Backs ~CHARACTERS~

Thread: The Wind at our Backs ~CHARACTERS~

Lord of the Brambles SilverThorn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Wind at our Backs ~CHARACTERS~

This is where we will post our characters so we have them as reference. This will also be where we update our characters.

The Character Sheet is as follows-

Name: Character's name
    Nickname: Character's nickname -- optional if character doesn't have one.
    Birthplace: Where your character was born/raised.

Starter Pokémon: What Pokémon did your character start off with? This doesn't have to be a traditional starter from the trios given away by regional Professors.

Pokémon On Hand: Mini-Pokémon profiles have to be included as well -- how does that Pokémon act? Is it loyal, is it naive, does it not like it's Trainer? Minimum of three sentences for each Pokémon mini-file. Remember that this can be edited later to better fit your character when the RP continues. Also, please include an estimate level for each Pokemon. Pokemon may only know up to 5 moves.

Appearance: Your character's appearance. Please be detailed and provide at least one paragraphs.

Picture (Optional): Have a picture of your Trainer? Post it! Delete section if there is no image that you have of your Trainer.

Personality: How does your character act and interact with other people? What sets off those personalities? Minimum of two paragraphs.

Personal History: We wanna know about your character! What was he/she like when they were growing up and before it was they became a Trainer? Minimum of three paragraphs.

RP Sample: Let me see what you can do. RP sample needs not to be of the character you're applying for.
    Last edited by SilverThorn; 24th March 2010 at 11:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Wind at our Backs ~CHARACTERS~

So what's the setting and plot? And could we have an example sign-up? And how in Arceus' name is it possible to write 2 paragraphs about how a person looks?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Grim Heaper View Post
    So what's the setting and plot? And could we have an example sign-up? And how in Arceus' name is it possible to write 2 paragraphs about how a person looks?
    The setting is pretty much HG and SS and the plot is three new trainers setting off on their journey together. and i think i'll change that to one paragraph.

Blog Entries

I actually think it would be a good idea to make all the categories one paragraph. It's really hard to write more than that about anyone, even if you make them up.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Well we are looking for a high quality rp, and I don't think it's hard to write two paragraphs...

Blog Entries

Okay, then post an example sign-up. And longer isn't necessarily better. For example, Light Yagami from death note can be summed up in a single sentence: A manipulative, controlling genius who believes that he can make the world a utopia by purging it of those he deems evil. It describes an extremely complex character so that you know who they are and what they'll do, and doesn't waste time with extra fluff that serves no purpose. Likewise, one could write ten paragraphs about Bella of Twilight fame, but that wouldn't make said character any better. It's not how much you write, it's how much power is in what you do write that really counts. I do like your RP idea quite a bit, however.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 26th March 2010 at 10:55 PM.

Blog Entries

...Um... You stole this sign-up from the KPU sign-up, only you changed the wording slightly.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~