Wielders (Large-Scale RP, Non-Pokemon - Open Always)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wielders (Large-Scale RP, Non-Pokemon - Open Always)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Wielders (Large-Scale RP, Non-Pokemon - Open Always)

"Wrought in flames, bathed in darkness. The world had seen no horror quite as terrifying.

Demons. The very essence of evil. They roamed the lands in droves, searching for any prey they could possibly find. These were dark and horrible days for those who lived within the walls of the country of Aegia. Terror was the only emotion they knew, all they could trust were themselves.

Humans were under siege; hundreds being killed each day. No one knew how long they would suffer, how long the nightmarish time would continue. The only way out would be death. This carnage continued for over 10 years; and the once flourishing country of Aegia found its numbers dwindled to less than a third.

The Demons had truly won. Or so it was believed.

There then came a strange enigma... an outsider to the suffering country. He wielded something the people had no access to: Magic. With this foreign ability, he began to help those in need, pushing back the demons.

However, even he could not hold them off for long. Therein, he decided to enlist help from the suffering people. He bestowed upon them weapons, each shape and power different; representing their hearts.

The people began to fight back under the leadership of the enigma. His strength and ferocity began to be mirrored in the very people that worked alongside him. There were 101 of them, including the man himself.

These people, after a long year of tireless warring, had finally defeated the last of the demonic plague upon their lands; pushing them back into the dark depths from which they came. There was much rejoicing.

After the Great Siege, these people became known as Angels; with their silent leader known as a God. The enigma ascended into the heavens, leaving the people with the task of rebuilding their world. From his numerous aliases, only one remains in tact: Lynchpin.

The 100 warriors that fought in this great war became known for their heroism. Their weapons wore numbers, each different from the other. These numbers ranged from 2 - 100. Under the numerous aliases these people were known under, one remains as the predominant name: Wielders."

- Aegian History, Section 1.26; Rise of the Wielders, Excerpt.
    Welcome to the Large-Scale RPG, Wielders. I am your GM, Oerba Yun.

The Wielders universe is a large one, taking place mostly in the country of Aegia. Wielders are those who are bestowed with the power of one of the Weapons; supernatural weapons allowing the person use of magic and enhanced strength, speed, and durability. Along with this, the person's cognitive powers are enhanced far beyond a normal human's abilities; allowing for them to be able to sense supernatural beings. Not only this, but they are capable of fighting with their weapons; which take the shape of their very spirit and personality.

However, with all of these powers; there comes a price. Wielders are expected to be civil servants of sorts, tasked with ridding the world of demonic threats. That is what they were originally made for. However, over time, this sight was lost on many. A lot of these Wielders began to use their powers for selfish, even blasphemous deeds. As of now, all that is known is that there is 100 of these Wielders in existence; though, there are signs that more may be among us.

When signing up your character, he/she may not possess the same Wielder # as anyone else. Thus, I will post any # between 2 and 100 that is taken. You may only choose a # between those two.

Using the list map of the country of Aegia, one can choose which place they hail from. However, all will be required to start in the capital city (read the map to see which one it is).

This RP will be utilizing stats, much like another RP I've done. The stats will be Strength, Defense, Magic, and Speed. To spread your stats the on your starting profile, you will have 1000 points to distribute among them. Make sure that at least one contains 150 in its stat. None can be lower than that.

Every 100 points you gain after a spread, you may add one spell (e.g: If you have 200 points, you can add two spells). Finisher Spells are added for free, but only if you PM me it's effects. Stating them in here will do nothing to help you, as I will not add them. If my inbox is full, VM is always available.

---------------------------------------------------
    Character Sign-Ups

The Map

Rules

Characters

Wielder #'s Taken

My Sign-Up

For any more information, contact Oerba Yun! I will request for a Co-GM to help me run this!
    Last edited by Yun; 25th May 2012 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Wielders (Large-Scale RP, Non-Pokemon)

Always first :0

Name: Alex Sliverstien.
    Sexuality: Bisexual.
    Appearance: Alex stands 5 feet and 2 inches tall. She weighs around 130 pounds and has the typical hourglass body. She often wears jeans and a long sleeve shirt and almost always a odd hat of sorts. Her hair is dyed black on one side and purple on the other, She has grey eye color as well.
    Personality: Alex can be quite the Weakling and lazy one at times, known for being spending much of her time in doors and often mistaken to be dead due to her home body life style. When it comes to fighting Alex can be quite Tough and fearless but often only when battling.
    History: When Alex was born her mother screamed "X222.WIELDERS.". Shortly after her birth Alex's parents Began to become home bodies as well moving from town to town, explains Alex's personality. Alex was quite to become a wielder after it was discovered she was a born fighter. Alex would then spend most of her childhood being trained to fight and think fast and smart. By the age of 16 Alex was ready to become a true wielder, She would then spend her next four years stuck in a half frozen city fighting off demons that had taken over the city. Shortly after he return to her home town She was quick to enjoy herself as she slipped back into her home body life.

Wielder #: 13.

Wielder weapon: Twin short katanas, both dodge edged and razor bladed with the engravings "Death before defeat. She also has a smaller version of the katanas hidden in her panties.

Strength: 350.
    Defence: 150.
    Magic: 150.
    Speed: 350.

Other notes: In history.
    Last edited by Haxie-kun; 19th May 2012 at 09:08 PM.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

@Haxie-Kun-infinity;

Always first, yes :o

Accepted, btw.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun View Post
    @Haxie-Kun-infinity;

Always first, yes :o

Accepted, btw.
    Yay. I just read winter's sign up. Things will be interesting.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Coralie Aigle
    Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Coralie is tall and slim with blonde, shoulder-height hair and fair skin. She's not weak by any means, though - she's lean, mean, and pure muscle, and moves with an otherworldly fluid grace, slipping through shadows like a cat. She has aqua green eyes She wears a Kevlar vest under a dark blue hoodie and blue jeans. She wears white and blue running shoes. Approximate height and weight are 5'10" and 120 lbs.
    Personality: She doesn't talk much, and is as blunt and to-the-point as possible when she does. She has a cynical outlook on life, seeing herself as doomed to a lifestyle she didn't choose by her Wielder weapon. She has a sarcastic streak, and her humor is often at the expense of others. Despite this, she does her best to wield (no pun intended) her powers wisely, and for the greater good, although the ends justify the means for her. When she gets a job, she gets it done as fast, clean, and efficiently as possible. Her motto is "You should only need to strike once."

History: Born in Kingdom Hall Summit, Coralie was raised by minimalistic parents in a rather spartan lifestyle. She has a well-versed understanding of politics and intrigue, and has used her chakram and wielder powers to assassinate corrupt officials in the past. A wanted criminal in some regions and a hailed hero in others, she prefers to lie low and avoid attracting attention. She's always on the move, as she hates being tied down.

Wielder #: 37
    Wielder Weapon: A deep blue chakram, decorated with ancient runes and designs. The only decipherable symbol id the Roman numeral XXXVII, translating to 37. The throwing disc is as thin as paper and sharp enough to shred titanium like cotton. It magically returns to Coralie if thrown.

Strength: 550
    Defense: 250
    Magic: 150
    Speed: 300

Other: X222.WIELDERS

Looks great! :D Since you seem to be one of the few players here on BMGf interested in stat based RPs, could you consider looking at my D&D-esque MLP:FiM dungeon crawler? :D

Blog Entries

Oh winter is going to have a field trip of shipping...

Blog Entries

Well, oerba always has different RPG style..

Yun
    Blog Entries

I fear that by the end of this, Winter will be lying in a pile of sweat and cum blood xD

Also, accepted! @-Glory Blaze-;

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it just me or did that post previously read "Lol, I won't mind. I'll bring the oil."? But it doesn't say it's been edited... O_o

Blog Entries

Alex "Ahhh yeeeeaaaaah!". This will be fun.

Yun
    Blog Entries

@-Glory Blaze-; HUEHUEHUE~
    @Haxie-Kun-infinity; I should've made my weapon a whip... for reasons not needed to be said.

Blog Entries

Aside from carrying a sword in your underwear.

I'm surprised we haven't been bomb barred by sign ups from guys covered in blood

Yun
    Blog Entries

That would certainly be funny xD

Blog Entries

We're bringing sexy back. By threes..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast