Wielders - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wielders

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wielders

"If they through an endless number of enemies at us, I shall cut an endless number down!" Eliot said, and bisected another.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Alex watched everyone fighting quietly. She didn't think it all was normal. "This many demons are not normal.." She mumbled.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Blog Entries

Winter stood her ground, cracking her knuckles. There was no way to defeat this many... the demons were simply too copious!

"You know, I expected better of you all... I guess I was wrong," the voice boomed from everywhere, causing Winter to jump a bit.

"What?" the blonde looked around frantically.

"I thought that you all wouldn't suffer from injury in such a minor face off," a shadow in the distance opened its eyes, revealing unusual purple irises the glowed ominously. It sat upon a mound of dead soldiers, watching like a vigil. "Something told me you all were stronger. So far, not too impressed," his tone was petulant.

Winter's eye twitched in annoyance, but she wouldn't voice it. This guy's mouth, however, began to run on her nerves real quickly.

Join the Roleplay Section!
    Null: Humans with powerful abilities fight extradimensional threats while finding out about their origins. Find it here!
    Immortals: Supernatural beings are forced into hiding after their existence is threatened. Play as a demigod, angel, demon, vampire, etc. Find it here!

"Yeah, these guys kind of do suck don't they." Judas laughed as he took another sip of his lemonade.

"However, unfortunately for you, I'm a tad stronger." Judas replied as he punched through his demon drinking buddy's skull and ripped off his pet demon dragon's head off with the other hand, all in one swift move.

Grabbing the nearest demon and ripping it in half from the waist, Judas boasted loudly "So where are ya?"

YugiMoto-Quote-Reikokuna Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Show yourself coward!" demanded Aikawa as he spun his blade around fashionably. "... Um... So... This may not be a good time... But I don't think we shouldn't stay here too long." he said, his words quickly followed by a cough.
    The Forgotten Knight of the Forums. Don't you forget me too...

Blog Entries

"Who's this?" Eloot asked, looking at the dude who he had just noticed. Not the one with purple eyes, but the wimpy looking dude with the rifle thingy. Eliot healed a wound he had sustained earlier as he turned.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Blog Entries

The man only shook his head. "I'm debating on whether I should kill you..." the man tapped his chin. "Ah!" he smirked. "Nooo... I'll let you suffer. My goals are too important to waste my energy on you all."

Winter narrowed her eyes. "What goal?"

The man yawned. "My business, not yours~"

Winter was not amused by his petulance, immediately firing multiple bullets at him. However, they simply deflected themselves. "Oooh, feisty young one, huh?" the man only shook his head. "I still find that drunkard over there @Mr. Suncake;) to be far more interesting."

Winter clicked her tongue. "As if I care about your opinion."

The man only chuckled. "I know, Ms. Winter," she was just about to ask how he knew her name, before he continued. "However, I'm bored by the rest of you," and with that the demon horde disappeared. "So, I'll leave you with a gift!"

And with that, the entire structure around them began to shake.

Winter's eyes widened, looking around at the unstable surroundings. 'He's going to collapse it!'

"All Wielders are nothing but tools! Remember that to your grave!" and with that the man disappeared.

Winter had no time to ponder, turning to run to the exit quickly. She called for everyone to follow, "Hurry! Come on!"

Join the Roleplay Section!
    Null: Humans with powerful abilities fight extradimensional threats while finding out about their origins. Find it here!
    Immortals: Supernatural beings are forced into hiding after their existence is threatened. Play as a demigod, angel, demon, vampire, etc. Find it here!

Blog Entries

"I'm no one important, for now, let's just get outta here." Aikawa replied to the boy. And then with sonic speeds, he began to rush out of the building.

Blog Entries

Alex glared back at where the man was then turned to the exit. She shifted her hands to the hilts of her kanatas. "Be careful! Might have a party waiting out there!" She shouted. She pulled her right kanata out slicing a demon that had tried to get in her way clean in half.

"Why doesn't everyone realize yet that I'm fucking blind and I can't follow them." Judas muttered in a drunken rage. His complexion was creased into a frown that was unfortunately becoming familiar to him and a bitter bite of the lip.

With one mighty swing of his arm, he punched out the roof above him and jumped onto the next floor. His gloves however he didn't notice since he was blind were slowly growing darker into an ashy crimson color of tainted blood due to the growing darkness in his heart.

Repeating this process until he got to the roof, angry and bloodied and overall drunk as a deadbeat beggar, he ripped off his glasses and yelled to the Gods "WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE IN STORE. BECAUSE I CAN FUCKING TAKE IT!" he angrily spat out as his blood and saliva sprinkled the floor.

Standing on top the the crumbling building, Judas angrily spat and cursed all of the Gods and people he could list while he waited his doom.
    Last edited by Sushi-X; 26th May 2012 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Alex did a quick spin grabbing a rock off then floor, she threw the rock at judas. "Moron! we're over here!" She shouted.

The rock promptly hit Judas on the back of the head and instead further enraged Judas due to the fact that he was no longer just fucked but now he had to await his doom with a blistering headache and bleeding cranium.

"Mother fucker." Judas mumbled as he slid to the floor and just laid down, waiting for the rest of the building to collapse.

Blog Entries

Aikawa noticed the guy lying there, apparently named Judas, about to be crushed by the building. He ran back inside and picked him up, "Dude, you can't just lye there and give up...!" Once hoisted on his shoulders firmly, he began to exit the building that was almost about to fall. "Were not gonna make it..." he whispered as he began to slow down.

((OOC: This post has already gotten the thumbs up from Oerba))

"No, you're wrong. You're living whether you like it or not." Judas angrily yelled as he jumped out of his grasp and in turn grabbed Aikawa like a football and launched him through the exit in one swift and deft move.

Which happened to be in just he niche of time because then the roof collapsed over Judas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judas should of died, quite easily actually.

Not even his extreme endurance could of saved him.

But demonic influence seems to preside in Judas's life as he was suddenly transported to a rather steamy location by ancient magic long forgotten.

Judas opened his eyes slowly and looked around. Was he dead? If so he didn't expect the surroundings around him to be so... grotesque. He found himself in a room that was littered with what he presumed were rotting corpses. Maggots festered and multiplied in this nutrient rich environment. Wait, he could see?

Blinking several times, Judas experienced in wonder as he saw and observed his surroundings with a forlorn and disgusting type of beauty, but beauty none the less especially when one has gone without sight for so long.

He was inside of what he presumed was a demonic library. Rotting corpses decorated the walls like banners of honor and the walls were painted a sickening crimson color.

The floor had intricate Satanic Pentagrams on each.. stone? The pentagrams seemed to respond to his touch due to the hiss that each one made as he carefully tiptoed his way around. There were several bookshelves with magical books that some were reading themselves, others were tearing book pages out of each other, and others yet seemed to be eating the dead decor.

It took him a few moments to realize that he wasn't alone however. Transferring his gaze to the other end of the room he saw the same man that previously attacked him.

"You...." Judas slowly pronounced, worried as if merely mentioning him would set off some kind of explosion of fury.

The man looked at Judas with cold dead eyes for one second and then merely cocked back his head and laughed a scarlet chuckle.

"Ah, yes my boy. Take a seat, have a drink. It took me quite the effort to transport you over here without drawing the attention of a legion of Wielders that are seemingly always on my tail." the man laughed as he materialized a table in front of him, complete with wine in fine china glasses and there was an open seat right on the other end.

Alcohol proved to be Judas's weakness as he sat down not all that reluctantly and slowly drank from his glass. The wine nor the room was cold but yet there was a certain shiver that ran down Judas's spine as he sat down with the powerful demon. He was by no means your ordinary demon, he seemed to be radiating with ancient and potent power.

"Do you like seeing again Judas, I thought it was a nice touch myself." the demon soothingly spoke as he took a elegant sip of his glass.

Judas nearly choked on his own wine, realizing that it was the demon who gave him the sight and stumbled over his own words "Yeah... It is pretty nice I suppose. You're not going to powerdrill out these too right?" Judas said as he attempted a joke to lighten the improbably situation that was happening around him.

The demon once again laughed with that signature scarlet laugh and reassured Judas

"Oh no, that was not me. The guy who did that is..." clicking his tongue the demon started to search the corpses that decorated the wall and then stopped at one.

"Him."

Flipping around the corpse so it faced Judas, Judas nearly puked and passed out at the same time.

It was the same guy, that is for sure. Except he was horribly mangled and there were maggots festering all over his body.

"Uh yeah.."

"However, I didn't bring you over here to merely drink wine and show off my collection. I came here to make a deal with you Judas.

I have the power to give you riches beyond your wildest dreams, beautiful women, infinite power, and your sight. I could do it at this moment if I wanted to.

However, I need something from you of course. I need, quite simply a signature."

The demon began rummaging among the scrolls on the bookshelf closest to him and then pulled out an ancient scroll. Unraveling the scroll, it was a contract. Written in blood.

"What this basically lists is that all I need from you is that you help me kill those Wielders. And in return, all of this."

The demon opened what was a magical window and outside of it Judas saw all of the temptations of man since the beginning of time.

It would be too much for any mortal.

Judas silently tried to sign the contract but he quickly realized there was no ink.

Clicking his tongue, the demon laughed and said "Oh no, one does not merely sign a contract like this in simple mortal ink. I require blood."

Judas then picked up the knife that materialized and pricked the end of his fingers. Dipping the quill in the blood, he signed his name and all of the sudden there was a magical boom, and then nothing.

The world shortly materialized and Judas was blind again. He heard the demon's voice.

"It is done. I shall grant you gifts when you need them, but you won't receive everything until the deed is done. Go now Judas Iscariot and make me proud!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Materializing a few seconds later Judas underwent all of that in a dozen Earth seconds.

Falling to the ground in a broken and bloodied heap outside of the building, Judas promptly passed out.

After all, signing over your soul and services is rather tiresome these days.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567