Wielders - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wielders

Default Re: Wielders

Scratching the tiny demon dragon Judas decided that he would keep the demon and promptly put it on his shoulder like a seeing eye parrot.

The demon seemed to like the position and blew fire out of his nose happily in a demon snort.

Judas started walking towards the group with his demon friend on his shoulder.

Blog Entries

"Ma'am." Eliot said to Corallie, greeting her. He had been watching Alex lick the ice cream cone, and had just noticed her. He thought he had seen Corallie before, but couldn't quite figure where.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

YugiMoto-Quote-Reikokuna Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Coughing heavily, Aikawa wandered into Capital City unknowingly. He used a nearby wall to support himself as he walked slowly into an alley, but before he could curl up in the cold corner, he received a massive head-ache. Looking around slowly, he noticed the pain would decrease as he looked in a certain direction, so naturally he began heading that way. Eventually he saw the dead bodies of what looked like mutants of some sort, 'A battle had to have taken place here...' he thought as he continued to walk to a nearby building. As he approached the building his head-ache faded along with hearing voices come from the building.
    The Forgotten Knight of the Forums. Don't you forget me too...

Blog Entries

Winter's eyes narrowed as she surveyed the area. "An entire squadron... laid to waste..." she couldn't help the pang of sadness and regret that hit her to the core.

"A crystal view..." a small voice whispered as she walked forward, echoing into the ears of the Wielders in the room. They instantly felt the pain that came with the voice.

"Agh!" Winter grunted, holding her head. Looking up, she watched as shadows began to gather around them.

Materializing, various demons made an encirclement around them. Winter took out her pistols, readying them instantly.

Blog Entries

"More? Very well. Fel demons! I shall vanquish you for love and the sublime beauty of the femine form!" Eliot said, and sliced a demon's head clean off.

Blog Entries

Aikawa fell downward feeling the pain that was emitting in his head. He slowly stood up and peeked around the corner of the building to see a group of people surrounded what looks like the mutants that were killed not to long ago. He crouched down so it would be hard to see him, and began to observe the group.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Coralie winced in agony as the voice echoed through her head, then steeled herself for battle as demons began to materialize. Flinging her chakram, the disc cut a demon cleanly in half before ricocheting off a wall, embedding itself in a humanoid demons chest. The tall, bulky demon frowned at the razor sharp blue ring protruding from its torso, opened its mouth as if about to say something, then fell over as dead as a doornail. Running over to the corpse, Coralie slid on the blood-slicked floor under a flailing tentacle and grabbed her weapon, yanking it out of the monster with a sickening squelch, then whirled, using the disc in close combat to brutally eviscerate the squid-like demon that had been assaulting her as she retrieved the blade that was now spelling its doom. What she didn't notice was the squid's titanic brother slithering up behind her, enveloping her in a slimy black tentacle, it's putrid tip covering her whole face, muffling her screams, as she attempted to pull it off. Much to her dismay, the beast's appendage was lined with powerful suction cups like its' natural aquatic counterpart, and her body began to grow limp from lack of oxygen as she was dragged towad the voracious mollusk's gaping maw, an orifice thoroughly lined with razor teeth dripping with saliva in the center of the beast's body, a fleshy mass of flailing limbs.

Judas calmly observed the scene, his demon dragon happily chirping on his shoulder.

He sat down in the middle of the battle and gave part of his ice cream cone to a big hulking demon that had a slobbering problem.

Judas then whipped out a flask of whiskey and shared it with the demon, both of them getting happily drunk.

Even the demon dragon was drunk and was woozily chirping with gluttony.

Blog Entries

"Taste my blade, fel beast!" Eliot yelled, jumping in the air and slashing off the tentacle of the demon that had Corallie. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys, these demons aren't honestly that bad." Judas proclaimed, thoroughly exasperated at everyone making so much noise.

"They make better friends than you asshats do." Judas bellowed loudly and drunkenly as he flipped Winter off when he said asshats.

Blog Entries

"Very well, fair damsel. Fiend! Have at you!" Eliot said, and sliced it's head off.

Blog Entries

Aikawa was through with watching the battle. He ran into the scene and summoned his blade, holding it back-hand. "Need a hand?" he said slyly.

Blog Entries

Winter paid no mind to Judas, turning to fire a flurry of bullets upon the demons that were in front of her.

Turned to Aikawa, Winter pointed her gun at him. "Duck, now!" firing her gun, she hit the demon that had climbed upon his shoulder undetected. She recognized it, too.

"Bad news," to make things worse, she'd finally come to a realization.

'Their numbers aren't going down!' her eyes were wider, her firing her guns at multiple enemies. She narrowed her eyes. Maybe magic should be used. "Hah!" yelling out, Winter began to power lightning-clad energy in her guns; firing them out in dozens of electrified bullets.

They pierced the creatures one-by-one. And just one died, another took its place.

"Dammit!" however, they're problems were only beginning.

Blog Entries

Aikawa was surprised that the demon was able to crawl on him without being detected. However, he didn't have time to be standing around. He dashes quickly throwing his blade through a demon, taking it out, then spin slashes another demon at extreme speed. He then runs toward a demon, and slashes it in half as part of the chain kill, soon after he quickly realizes something. "So that's what you meant by 'bad news'..." The demons were re-spawning just as quickly as they appeared. "This is not good..." he coughs again whilst turning into a defensive stance.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast