Wicked Nightclub- (Start up)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Nightclub- (Start up)

Blog Entries

Default Wicked Nightclub- (Start up)

Tally Fieldman and Jade Greenville

Tally Fieldman walked into the hot and popular nightclub called Wicked a bit early then most people but quite a few were already walking in. She often went to nightclubs and partied every night but she hadn't been to Wicked yet and decided to check it out. She wore a black shirt with black jeans and white dancing shoes.

"Now it's time to get the party started!" Tally declared before making a beeline to the bar where she normally start drinking, she noticed a few others there too. She walked up to the bartender wearing a tight pink shirt revealing her belly and she had large breasts, whether they were fake or not Tally wasn't sure but didn't mind liking, since the other bartenders wore the same she assume it was the club's clothing.

"Hi can I have a raspberry vodka tunic please poured in coke?" Tally asked the pretty young lady in front of smiling.

"Wow I thought I was the only one who drunk that" a female voice said, Tally turned to see a blonde girl, Jade coming to stand next to her. She wore a blue dark jeans and a light sparkling greenish shirt that was split to reveal her stomach, she looked like someone who partied alot. "I am Jade" Jade introduced herself.

"I am Tally" Tally introduced herself before her drink was done and she got it, Jade held the same drink as well.

"For some reason I think you are a party animal, I have that kind of thing about people" Jade told her as Tally nodded her head.

"I am, especially when I am wasted I can get real wild, a bit insulting but you will learn, oh later on if you hear me say bitches I am not insulting you, it's a compliment" Tally informed her.

"I already like you" Jade said as both smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cooper Rivers

Cooper walked into the club pretty much after Tally did and headed over to the bar. "Hi I will..." Cooper trailed off as he looked at the bartender, she was really hot and that pink shirt looked fanastic on her. "Have a pus" Cooper finished.

"Sure" the bartender said before serving her.

"I can already tell people in this club are going to be extremely hot, and somehow I am going home with that bartender" Cooper whispered to him before winking at the two girls down from him, Jade and Tally who noticed and seemed to giggle.

OOC: Let the party begin
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Wicked Nightclub- (Start up)

Devon Allen
    Devon got out of his sleek new Corvet. He had bought it the week before but this was the first time making a public appearance. He put the keys in his pocket and walked into the club. It wasn't to packed but he did notice a few regulars at the bar. Especially Tally, who went absolutly nuts when she got drunk enough. He walked up to the bar and the bartender walked over.

"Vitamin V" said Devon.

The bartender nodded and took out a V8 and some Orange Vodka. She mixed in and poored it in a Vodka glass. She handed it to him and Devon passed her a 10. She gave him the change and then Devon went to say hi to the group of people. "Hey, whats up?" asked Devon, taking a sip of his drink.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh “the Clones” Antonimous, Anon

Joe and Josh walked into wicked. Truth be told, they were only sixteen, but were able to get in due to their mature appearance and the help of their friend Anon, whom was eighteen, and a few paces behind them.

Joe and Josh were wearing black silk shirts, with the buttons undone all the way down so it revealed their chests, and tight-fitting black, ripped jeans. Anon was wearing a pink and white striped shirt, as well as light-blue jeans.

Joe and Josh walked up to the bar and said “Two JD and Cokes, please.” Joe looked behind him at Anon, who was just reaching the bar. “Oh, and a Sambuka shot.”

“And could you light it?” asked Anon as he reached the bar. Joe and Josh took their drinks with a word of thanks and Anon received a pink shot covered in flames. HE downed it in one, shuddering slightly, and got a Gin and Tonic.

“Anon, that’s a pussy drink.” said Josh as the three went into their usual corner.

“Meh.” was Anon’s reply as he began scouting the talent. “I’ve seen that guy a few times before.” he said, pointing at Devon. “Do you think he’s-”

“Straight.” said Joe and Josh at once.

“How can you tell?” Anon demanded.

“He was staring at jugs over there.” explained Josh, nodding to the barkeeper they had just got their drinks from.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Jordan Summers

Against the wall on the right side of the Nightclub Wicked, a man wearing a camouflage hat stood with a Gardevoir and Gallade idly. The man was very quiet for a regular patron, and he could've only looked more out of place if he was reading a classic novel. He was content with this however, as he didn't want to do much more than sit and wait for the friend that brought him here, wherever he went off to.

Jordan actually did consider walking to the bar for a drink, but the people who were currently at the bar were not convincing him at all. Not a single one of them had ordered anything he ever heard of before, except the two twins that mentioned cokes, but Jordan was sure that he would get another wildly exotic drink if he were to ask for a simple Coke. "Are y'all seeing this," he asked his two Pokemon. "They're putting alcohol into a V8. I don't even know where to start with that." Even his Pokemon couldn't help but to smirk at how little Jordan belonged here.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 19th August 2010 at 12:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Destiny

Target sighted. Moving in for the kill.

Destiny clicked the blooper to her platinum Lexus before strolling into tonight's club, called Wicked. Her heels click-clacked as she entered the dark, hot mess and strolled over to the bar, but who would notice? Nobody. In these sorts of clubs, everybody was striking, this was the place where models and actors practically lived.

"One martini, if you'll please." Destiny informed the bartender without missing a beat, her oversize one-way sunglasses still perched on her plastic surgery perfected nose. Tonight, Destiny wore a jade green corset with skinny jeans and black lace up high heeled boots. Perfect for fitting in with the party scene if she wanted to get her job done.

Ten minutes later, Destiny was seated in a corner of the club, her drink barely touched. Pretending to focus on an email, her eyelids slid to the right, landing on two dazzling girls and two equally fit guys. From the way they were dressed and the way they looked, they looked like they knew how to party. Hard. But they wouldn't make a story unless they were actual people and not just crazy ravers.

Destiny's eyes then slid to the left, landing on three guys comfortably nestled in a corner. Two of them were twins. They could make quite the story, if Destiny had something insteresting to add, including a word that begins with 'in' and ends with 'est'.

No. Not that. She means interest.

Interest in the guy with them wearing a pink shirt. No, once again, not her, the twins. But a story on those three would mean nothing unless she knew who they were. And she wasn't going to find out who they were if she kept sitting alone in the corner. But first she'd wait before she struck. So Destiny remained in the corner, continuing to pretend she was reading an important text whilst fake-sipping her drink.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

OCC: LOL! XD Incest xD

Anon nudged Joe and Josh, causing them to chock in their drinks. When they emerged, Anon pointed to Jordan. Joe suddenly turned read.

“Isn’t he the one you-” began Josh.

“It wasn’t like that!” said Joe hastily. “It was a goodbye kiss; I thought we were about to die!” Josh and Anon continued to smirk.

Blog Entries

Skander "Sky" Santiagao

Sky walked to the nightclub and looked around. She saw other people. She ordered a whiskey, and sipping it lightly, she she sat down somewhere between the flashy chick reading on her phone and the clones sitting with the weired guy in the corner.

She saw them look at a guy with a camo hat and saw one of the twins blush, and his compaions smirk. Curious, she walked over to them. Standing a few feet away to give the trio their privacy, she said politely "Hello."
    Last edited by Elphie; 19th August 2010 at 02:28 PM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Hey." said Josh and Anon. Joe remained looking at Jordan. Josh nudged him.

"Wha?" said Joe, then she looked at Sky. "Oh, hi."

Blog Entries

Sky smiled at Joe having to be nudged. "I'm Sky. Guessing you're a bit anti-social?"
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"W-what?" asked Joe. "Oh, no, it's just..." he trailed of as he looked at Jordan again.

"Don't mind him." said Josh. "I'm Josh, that's Anon," he said, nodding to Anon, who whipped his bangs from his eyes. "And my love-sick douhle there is Joe." he finished, shaking Joe's shoulder. Nothing.

Blog Entries

Sky followed Joe's gaze. Oh.

"Oh, it's okay. Nice to meet you, Joe, Josh and Anon." Her Vulpix let herself out and jumped onto Joe's lap. "Ari!" Sky scolded. She looked at the guys apoligetictley.

Blog Entries

OCC: They aren't sitting down, so I'll just assume she jumped into his hands xD

Air seemed to snap Joe out of his Jodan love trance. Looking down at the Vulpix, he giggled and began to stroke its fur. "It's fine." he assured Sky.

Blog Entries

Sky giggled as well, brushing some hair away from her face. "Ari just likes people." Remembering her whiskey, she sipped it a little. "Blech." She said, making a face. "Who made this, the Sour Police?"

Blog Entries

Destiny

Destiny stopped fake-sipping her drink to shove her Blackberry in her bag. She had to get a move on and choose someone to pick on for tonight's story, and she also needed to get rid of this drink.

Destiny arose from her seat and slowly walked over to the three guys and a girl who had just joined them. One high heeled foot after another, she was just approaching them, when she 'accidently' tripped over her foot, sending her drink flying over the guy holding the Vulpix. Thankfully, it missed the Vulpix completely, but hit the guy square in the face.

"EhMaGawsh!" Destiny gasped, her hand rising to her mouth, her eyes widened with horror. "I am so, so, so, sorry!"
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Joe handed Air back to Sky and then proceeded to shake his head like a dog. Josh stopped him by the shoulder, then he and Anon started licking the alcohol of his face.

"No worries." giggled Joe.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast