When Worlds Kollide - Mortal Kombat (Sign up)

Thread: When Worlds Kollide - Mortal Kombat (Sign up)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default When Worlds Kollide - Mortal Kombat (Sign up)

I am hoping that this will be my FIRST big RP out there as others have just have attracted nobodys attention.

Plot (MUST READ)

Actual Rules:

The Sign Up!

Thanks guys!

My sign up :D

Chracter Name: Michelle Hindomaki
    Realm: Earthrealm
    Looks: My picture.
    Personality: Out-going, Michelle never backs down from a fight when it is served on a plate in front of her. Michelle can jump to conclusions at times that dont really matter or suit.
    Any powers?: Nope.
    Fighting Style: Wrestling/Karate
    Any Quirks?: Plays with hair when worried.
    X-Ray move: Runs over and punches opponent in face , knocking them to the ground, she the proceeds to stomp the opponents ribs.
    Fatality 1: "Nights Reign" Michelle kicks the opponents head clean off, she then plays Keepy Up with it.
    Fatality 2: "Page Turner" Michelle does a boxing-like combo, slams the opponent, picks them up, and snaps their neck.
    Fatality 3: "Night, Night!" Michelle roundhouse kicks her opponent so hard, they are knocked into a coma (The only one not to cause death)
    Last edited by UnownGoldHeart; 25th July 2011 at 04:07 PM.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: When Worlds Kollide - Mortal Kombat (Sign up)

Chracter Name: Eliot Nadel
    Realm: Earthrealm
    Looks: Eliot has has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, white button up shirt, reddish-violet paisley tie, charcoal slacks, and black dress shoes, and his skin is the color of hot chocolate mix. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses over his green eyes, and he has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. He also has a pair of black fake kitty ears on his head that won't come off. He's fairly tall, at 6'2, and has a slender build.
    Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and sour foods (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and is truly dedicated to spreading love throughout the world.
    Any Powers?: Can summon cats from the moon. They are really reincarnated Valkyries, and cannot feel pain. They can 'die,' but they respawn on the moon later.
    Fighting style: Throws cats at enemies and hits them with a guitar.
    Any Quirks?: Is very polite, extremely kind, and will not fight unless not doing so would cause more violence.
    X-Ray Move: Summons a tiger to hit the foe in the stomach, then shatters their kneecaps with his guitar while their distracted, then finishes by kneeing them in the face while they're bent over.
    Fatality 1: Power Metal: Takes his guitar and runs through the foe with it. At first, it looks like he didn't hit them. Really, he hit them seven times, so fast that it couldn't be seen, and the chunks fall apart one second later.
    Fatality 2: Cat Planet: Shoves his hand down the opponent's throat, then shoots kittens out of it until the opponent explodes.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Accepted -facepalm-

Should we just PRP?

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, someone else might join. Maybe I can get some of my friends?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sure.