Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition

Default Re: Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition

"Glad to hear it" Tye smiled as he thought. "So I guess you'll be the water to douse my fire then?" he chuckled slightly at his joke.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Follow Egghatch on Tumblr Visit Egghatch's Youtube Channel

Rika looked up at him, grinning. "Yeah, I guess so."
    Floop.

Tye looked up and into her eyes..."So?" he had no more words to say. What's next? I can't let this conversation die... Tye scolded himself in his thoughts...

Blog Entries

((Can I change to Bulbasaur, MM? Now that I think about it, it seems to suit Cole's personality more.))
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

OOC: Certainly.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Cole looked over the three starters, paying no attention to the people chattering around him. They would be his rivals in time, but now he had to focus on the task at hand.

The Charmander seemed overconfident and stubborn. Not his type of person or Pokemon, for that matter. The Squirtle seemed like it was trying way too hard to seem good, puffing out its chest and saying something in Squirtlish.

Unlike the others, the Bulbasaur seemed a bit shy, creeping forward slowly to meet his gaze. It looked up, curiosity clouding its face, and Cole immediately knew that they needed to be partners.

"Professor Oak?" he called. "I think I've found the one I want."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

"Ah, Bulbasaur, the 'Seed Pokémon.' Excellent choice..." Oak began, looking the boy over, "Yes, I think you two will do nicely together."

With that, Professor Oak returned the excited Grass pokémon to its pokéball and handed it to Cole.

"Now, I'd like you to have this, as well," the Professor continued, handing Cole a red, rectangular device. "It's called a Pokédex; a sort of, ehm... virtual encyclopedia of all things pokémon, if you will. Something I've been working on for quite some time."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokédex
    Bulbasaur, the 'Seed Pokémon'

A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokémon. It can go for days without eating a single morsel. In the bulb on its back, it stores energy.
    "Now," Oak finished, turning to face Tye, the young man standing in the doorway of his laboratory, "I believe you were next, young man? I am Professor Oak, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you to sir, I'm Tye Taylors. I don't know if you remember but I called ahead...I am very selective of my Pokémon." Tye strode over to the professor, "So, I do believe that you have more Charmander in the back, yes? I'd like to see them..."

Blog Entries

"Ah..." Oak replied, striding over to the table as he retrieved four more pokéballs, opening them in turn as the four new Charmander emerged, blinking in the bright lab light beside the first. "No interest in Bulbasaur or Squirtle, then? Very direct, young man... Charmander will suit you well, I suspect."

"Thank you" Tye strode over to the three Charmander and began to judge them...

Tye stood in front of the first one, he looked down and directly into the lizard's eyes. Charmander 1's eyes showed friendship, and determination.

Tye then strode to the next Charmander, Charmander 2 had the same privledge of looking up into Tye's eyes. Charmander 2's eyes showed willpower and courage.

Tye then strode to the third Charmander, this Charmander was different. The Charmander didn't look up to Tye, instead he turned his head away, this showed arrogance. Tye then got down on one knee so that he could look him in the eyes at eye level. Charmander slowly looked toward him, his eyes showed respect, loyalty, and devotion...yet in front of it was the disobeince do to the lack of respect between the two.

Tye took the pokeball from Oak for the third Charmander, he tapped the ball onto the Charmander's forehead and put it on his belt. "I'll take him"

Blog Entries

"Excellent decision," Professor Oak quipped, smiling as he handing Tye a Pokédex as well.

Charmander, the 'Lizard Pokémon'

Obviously prefers hot places. When it rains, steam is said to spout from the tip of its tail. The flame at the tip of its tail makes a sound as it burns. You can only hear it in quiet places.
    "And now I believe it is your turn," the Professor said gently, turning to the young girl still standing by the door.

Blog Entries

Follow Egghatch on Tumblr Visit Egghatch's Youtube Channel

Rika couldn't hide the huge smile on her face as she walked in. She looked around, noticing all the beeping machines and computers around the lab. Then, she shifted her focus to Professor Oak and the table where the Poké Balls were laid out.
    "Hi, Professor Oak," she greeted him. "It took me a few days to decide... but I'd like a Squirtle."
    Last edited by Egghatch; 22nd September 2011 at 04:02 PM.
    Floop.

Tye smiled as he passed Rika as he released his new Charmander and let it walk beside him. He stood waiting at the door.

Blog Entries

"A squirtle?" the Professor confirmed, returning the water pokémon to its pokéball and handing it to her gently, "Excellent choice," he said, handing her a Pokédex as well.

Squirtle, the 'Tiny Turtle Pokémon'

After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth. Shoots water at prey while in the water. Withdraws into its shell when in danger.
    Oak then turned and retrieved something from his desk drawer, approaching each of the young trainers in turn and handing them each a small pouch containing three pokéballs.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you children," Professor Oak said, smiling amicably before a crease made its way across his forehead, "I could have swore four trainers were scheduled to stop by today..."

@Lone Wolf

Blog Entries

"Well, I'll be going," Cole said, releasing his newly-received Bulbasaur from its Poke-Ball and smiling at the professor. "Thank you for the Pokedex, by the way." With a brief nod at the others, he disappeared out the door and into the morning sunlight.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast