Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Assist Club

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Welcome to the Assist Club

Welcome to Seven Point High School the biggest school in Seven Point City as well as being one of the most famous schools in the world thanks to its special program. In this school students don't just go through simple every day classes, no, students that join this school get to pick a sort of look at to what they want to be in the future. Seven Point favors it's special 7 Branch program. With this program kids can pick amongst the 7 different branches of the school, these branches are

1. Science and Technology
    2. Sports
    3. Media
    4. Performing Arts
    5. Arts and Design
    6: Cooking Arts
    7: Fashion

Students will be taking classes together known as General Classes, but aside from that will also take part in the classes of the branch of their choosing, this is done in order to attend to the student's interests and goals that they might have in life and as a way to give them a push for what they might face in the real world one day.

Aside from that Seven Point also offers a variety of clubs for their students to join, and this is where our story starts.

Among these clubs there is a special club like no other. This club is the Assist Club as club that as its name suggest is there in order to help out with any problems and situations that the students or teachers might have. Basically if you need help with something you can go to them and they will take care of it.

You are a student attending Seven Point High School and you will either be joining or already joined the Assist Club, your reasons may vary but that's what you'll be doing and you'll be happy with it.

RULES

Straight up normal RPG rules and stuff, you know the drill

No being mean to each other or controlling other's characters or posting a lot when no one else is around, again you know the drill I shouldn't even have to list this *is just kidding*

Don't make your character the best thing in the world since sliced bread or something, they can be good at one of the 7 things I listed above there though.

While I'm being pretty random with these rules and I do want this RP to be kind of laid back I also don't want it to be something crazy or strange or anything like that, comedy is good, it's good for the soul but don't overdo it.

What I say goes, I don't care if you like slugma, if I say Torkoal is better you have to agree with me, is that clear? I wanna hear you say it's clear in your sign up if it's clear

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Branch: Pick either one of the 7 listed above

Year: from 1 to 4

Other: This is where most people are gonna end up putting the word clear (unless they don't so that they can prove me wrong :p)

My Sign Up

Last edited by Flaze; 7th October 2013 at 05:22 PM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Welcome to the Assist Club

Save me a spot, would ya?
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

You're reserved.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Name: Zima Midorikawa

Appearance: Zima has long white hair that reaches past her waist and is tied into a braid starting from the the bottom of the neck. Her eyes are a light pink in color and her skin is deathly pale. For clothing she tends to wear knee high stockings, and black haruta shoes under a pleated skirt. She wears a long sleeved white blouse with a sweater over it that matches her skirt and a red ribbon tied around her collar in the shape of a bow. Also tied throughout her braid is a green ribbon.

Personality: Zima is kind and gentle and tends to talk in a way that others cannot understand her clearly. She loves nature, art, and reading. She also loves to write. She has no problems talking to others and is honest. She is willing to help others if they need it and enjoys a little adventure.

Branch: Arts and Design

Year: 3

Other: Hahaha I just proved you wrong. Also slugma is better. Anyways Zima writes stories, draws them and draws pictures as well. She also gets along great with animals but isn't the most physically capable. Anything I'm missing will come out in the RP because I probably forgot things.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Alice Dahlia

Appearance: Alice is a petite girl, standing at 5,2 and weighing 98 lbs. being rather flat chested for a girl. She has pale olive toned skin, with bright green eyes and waist length blonde hair that's as straight as an arrow. She typically wears a a white short sleeved shirt with a navy blue mini skirt, black thigh high socks, and a pair of brown leather loafers. When it's cold out however, Alice dons a cream colored trench coat that comes down to her mid thigh, a dark blue scarf, with a pair of cream colored winter boots.

Personality: Alice is a shy girl who get's very flustered very easily. She suffers from an inferiority complex, and apologizes for the littlest of things, even if they weren't her fault. She has some confidence issues, and rarely likes to shin the spotlight on herself. Alice is very kind hearted, having almost a motherly air to her, trying her best to make others smile. Despite her shy tendencies, Alice can become quite passionate and brave when motivated, and has been known to pull through for her friends when under pressure. She claims to be a wonderful cook, but she never actually tasted anything she's cooked, and her cooking causes instant food poisoning to all those who eat it.

Branch: Arts and Design, Alice prefers to do painting.

Year: 2

By the way, Torkoal is way cooler then Slugma!
    Last edited by Kanon Shirogane; 9th October 2013 at 08:49 PM.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Irvine Jones

Appearance: Irvine is 5'9", 180 pounds of pure muscle, and slightly tanned, giving him a very athletic appearance. Fittingly so, considering he's a football player. He has light brown hair tied back in a neat ponytail, blue eyes, and he tends to wear a tan trenchcoat over a green shirt and khaki pants or shorts depending on the weather. He also appears to have a thing for cowboy boots.

Personality: Irvine is a bit of a ladies' man, and quite aggressive with people who disrespect females. He may be gifted with the silver tongue, but he's not above tackling someone through a door, and he will. Overall, though, he's a sweet guy, and would do anything to help his friends.

Branch: Sports

Other: Irvine plays football, and is a star running back. Also, I agree that Torkoal is superior in every way.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

My Sign Up

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Name: Melissa Harrison

Appearance: Melissa has golden blonde straight blonde hair which she likes to style in different ways and sometimes either ties it up to a ponytail or instead tries to make it wavy using the help of the hair curlers. Melissa with blue eyes stands at around 6'0" and some amount of weight I guess that would make her average skinny in physique. Melissa has a nice build where that she looks beautiful but manages to at least look like she can handle herself with some athletic genes in her making her have a little bit of an athletic build in her body. Melissa is very fashionable and will change outfits consistently (In this case we will go with about 6 different). The first one or her main one I guess, has Melissa wearing an ivory lace panel open back blouse with black shorts and black boots or an off the shoulder smock top with blue jeans and black flats. Also her attire will include a red velvet dress with black ankle boots. There are several more outfits which you get the point of. Oh and she has designer sunglasses, designer.

Personality: Melissa is an active participate in school activities such as stuff that involves well the School. She loves fashion, sport and being social, she is like the social of all social. She is like the Queen Bee's associates I guess to some extent that she could in this RP I mean it is not like I was one....kind of. Anyway back on track, Melissa loves to help people out and can be seen as very snobbish and boy crazy but she is a nice person. She can also do well in her studies when she actually pays some attention because she is surprisingly smart although she is terrible at art and acting. Melissa gets guys running to her but she is very romantic and looks for her 'guy' rather than play the field which adds some variety in that top end social group I guess.

Branch: Sport I guess

Other: Fashion first and yeah fashion. Clear as it can be except if you tried to eat a Torkoal. Anyway I wonder what a Torkoal taste likes. CLEAR
    Last edited by Lyrebird; 1st September 2014 at 12:55 AM.

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Name: Nathan Asher

Appearance: Without trying, Nathan's appearance stands out from his peers for a number of notable reasons. The first is the young excitable golden retriever puppy that lives on his shoulder or peering out from his guitar case. Named Clapton after the famous musician, the puppy goes everywhere with Nathan no matter what. The second notable thing about him is that he is always carrying a black guitar case and a small notebook, but never a backpack or a duffel bag for school supplies. The third thing that is notable about him is that he resents the fact that he's seen by most people as a pretty boy. He has an athletic, tall and tanned physique, shaggy sandy brown hair and emerald green eyes and he typically wears dark colored t-shirts and faded jeans. He can dress up for required occasions however and doesn't feel uncomfortable donning button-downs, waistcoats or even a sport coat or a full three-piece suit. Outside of the school building, it is rare to see him without a cigarette dangling from his lips.

Personality: Nathan is cynical, quiet and unassuming. He has a heart of gold and can be quite humorous but it is very rare to see him outside of his shell. Due to the fact that he has mother and father issues (due to his roller coaster of a childhood), he is incredibly guarded and shy. He is insecure and it is exceedingly easy for him to get hurt. He also finds it hard to trust others but if they do earn that trust he is as loyal as they come. Even with his prodigious intellect and musical talents, he is incredibly modest due to the simple fact he doesn't think he's anything special.

Nathan came to the school a year late because he was never supposed to end up there in the first place. His rich father had placed him and his half-brothers in a top flight British boarding school (However he and his half-brothers got kicked out due to the actions of the oldest, his half-brother Dustin), where he learned to speak Italian and French as well as being able to do advanced mathematics in his head. In fact, he often completes school assignments at Seven Point in different languages solely because it prevents him from becoming too bored with school in general. In addition to his intellect, he is a prodigy when it comes to his singing voice and his ability to play the guitar. He turned down a record deal at fifteen because the producers wanted to turn him into a cash cow pop idol and the thought made him sick.

Branch: Cooking (he likes to cook and if he took performing arts he'd end up teaching it instead of being a student)

Other: something something clear torkoal something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Light as a Feather Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Name: Erika Shen

Appearance: Standing at 5"5', Erika has straight short blonde hair that cuts off below her chin. She has brown eyes, dark eyebrows and light skin. Her outfit consists of a dark blue v neck, light blue skinny jeans, and black converse. She is quite muscular, and has an uneven tan. She prefers not to wear makeup as she thinks it won't make a difference in her appearance. On her left knee, there is a pink scar on the knee cap from an incident as a child.

Personality: Erika is quite sarcastic and snarky, but tends to stay quiet unless if she feels there's something to be said. When growing up, she lived in a normal family, though her dadwas a gourmet chef. She wants to live up to his legacy and become better than him. She is skilled in the kitchen, and hopes to develop this skill at school. If there is pressure put on her, she is quick to take up the challenge and go head on with it. When she's in the zone, she's in the zone. Erika is a nice person if you get to know her, but at first she can come off as quite rude. She doesn't mean it though. Likewise, she is extremely competitive and serious about the cooking of food. Does she understand that cooking is important? She understands crystal clear, sir!

Branch: Cooking Arts

Other: Hey thar. Hm, let's see... Well, Erika is actually good at drawing and hand precision stuff. I guess that makes her good at decorating cakes???

Name: Jeremy Dupont

Appearance: Jeremy stands around 5’9 and weighs about 140 lbs. He wouldn’t be considered really thin nor fat, rather, just average, which mainly describes himself as a person as well. Same with his build, upon looking at him, he wouldn’t be considered weak, or strong. He has fair colored skin and brown-ish colored eyes and he uses glasses sometimes if he has trouble focusing while reading. His hair is brown and mainly short, but it is always styled to look perfect, Jeremy takes great pride in his appearance. His typical attire consists of jeans or brown pants, along with a sweater or button-up shirt. The attire changes on the weather however, with shorts and a varying color t-shirt being worn for warmer weather.

Personality:Jeremy is a bit of a snob, he typically feels like others are usually below him and he can probably do most things better than they could. He is generally easy going, but he enjoys having a routine and structure to his daily activities. If they can tolerate him, he usually gets along with most people, and enjoys having popular friends who are usually attractive, which Jeremy also considers himself to be. He also is kind of a ladies man, and likes to flirt with girls. His typical attitude is generally kind of lazy, and he typically does the minimal amount of work required for whatever activity he finds himself doing. When he’s not being a snob to people, his sense of humor is extremely sarcastic and he usually portrays a sense of apathy for most things, depending on how he feels about them

Branch: Media

Other: Quite clear, and Torkoal really is quite cool. Its awesome.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

I may join this, but I do have one question: Can you have a character who's branch is one thing besides sports and his preferred recreational activity there is one of the sports? If so, I've got the perfect character for this (although I'll be de-aging him to fit the setting), who's pretty much a technological genius, plans on doing that for a living, and wrestles to keep his mind sharp (along with the fact that he's already so analytical that anyone who underestimates him will be pinned in five seconds flat after he's done working out his opponent's style).
    3DS FC: 4613-7040-4375 Michael

My new favorite quote, courtesy of Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged episode 43: "Wanna see me drink this guy?!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

He can do that as a hobby but not at the school.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Flaze; I did some editing to my sign up, I hope you don't mind.

Blog Entries

Hey bitches you miss me... or... remember me? Tentative reserve? Can I reserve and then drop out if I so choose?
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast