Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

Thread: Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

Blog Entries

Default Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

TIMELINE

January 1962
    Due to JFK's need for covert operations and unconventional warfare, the Navy Seals are created starting with SEAL team ONE and SEAL team TWO.

March 31st 2017
    President Moore speaks to the Department of Defense, specifically on the creation of KL-15, a drug used to give soldiers psychic and psychokinetic powers, to be started in secrecy

September 16th 2024
    President Moore speaks again to the Department of Defense, creating SEAL team ZERO. Unlike the normal Navy SEALs, the very knowledge of the team is highly classified as well as the members. Seal team ZERO is comprised of a single squad instead of the normal 6 platoons.

January 20th 2025
    President Anthony is sworn into office, having won by 1% of the votes.

February 14th 2025
    The prototype for KL-15 is tested on 50 soldiers, all of them die horribly.

November 2nd 2026
    The US' supply of gasoline is slowly diminishing due to being temporarily banned by the UN on the use of foreign oil and gasoline till 2033

October 1st 2027
    The second prototype of KL-15 is tested on 70 "willing" applicants, the results are a resounding success, not only did they gain powers but they became more agressive and slightly stronger.

January 22nd 2028
    An entire square mile on the north side of Fairfax, next to Washington D.C., (about 3,581 people) were indiscriminately slaughtered. SEAL team ZERO was found at the scene of the crime, easily framed by the real culprits due to SEAL team ZERO being, technically, not real, and sent to the largest and most isolated prison, Nameerf, labeled as paramilitaries hired by the middle eastern government, sparking a third war in the middle east by the US. SEAL team ZERO had also secretly been injected with the original prototype KL-15 and left for dead as scape goats, though for unknown reasons (probably their peak physical condition from tough training regiments) they survived, gaining purer psychic and psychokinetic powers

PLOT
    You will play as a soldier from the framed SEAL team ONE, starting in jail and continuing on the struggle of a lifetime to regain their innocence and find the real culprits with their skills, old and new.

RULES
    No god modding
    No writing exclusively in one liners
    No tennising
    To show you read these things insert pineapple into your sign-up
    Keep romance PG-13
    No Mary/Gary Sue
    Also, since they just accrued their powers from a prototype the powers at the start should be limited and barely controllable, throughout the story they should be able to slowly master their powers

SIGN-UP EXAMPLE

MY SIGN-UP
    Last edited by smaug85; 29th October 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

Name: Victor Niguelle
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Postion: Engineer
    Past: (I'm not requiring a novel for this people, plus you are spec ops, you're not gonna be an orphan who grew up in the slums, stealing to live or anything)
    Looks: (This should be a solid paragraph)
    Powers: Victor can fire bullets of psychic energy. While only about the size of a grape, the bullets are very powerful: They punch through tanks with ease, and getting hit with one will almost definitely reduce any bones it hits to an irreparable mess. So at best, if it hits you, you'll be permanently crippled, though it's more likely that you'll bleed to death very quickly. They also move at roughly the speed of sound. However, using them is very taxing. Just using them once in a day causes horrible headaches and nausea. The second time it will likely cause small fractures in his skull and minor concussions. The last time Victor tried to use it a third time in a day, he passed out for three days.
    Other: I'll finish later.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

It's looking good so far, glad somebody responded, hopefully it has a snowball effect.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman