Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wailord Wars

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wailord Wars

Alphonse Madison
    1142 hours
    2nd Mate

"Thanks, captain," said Alphonse getting up and saluting him. Kabutops did the same as well. "While I'm at it, it's good to get to know the other crew members."

He turned to the crewmate next to him and extended his hand, "I'm Alphonse. Glad to meet you."

Blog Entries

Greg Erge
    Bosun
    1143 Hours

Greg took the key and smiled at Alphonse as he shook his hand. "Nice to meet you as well mate." He turned back to the captain. "Many thanks. An' of course, I'll hop to it once I unpack my stuff. Gallade, c'mon mate." Gallade stood up and the two exited the room and walked over two Greg's room. It took a few minutes for Greg to find the right one. Stepping inside of it he noticed how nice and well-furbished it was, although not exactly big. The floor was of polished laminated wood. The walls were white, as was the ceiling. Uptop hung a fan, spinning a low breeze to the room and illuminating it with a single lightbulb. Greg walked over to the side of the room and pried open two small windows. A fresh ocean scent immedialtely wafted into the room and Greg smiled. He scanned the furniture- there wasn't much, just a bed, nightstand and a dresser. Gallade teleported out without being prompted.

Moments later Gallade returned, and in tow was Greg's stuff. Greg released his two other Pokemon, a Politoed and a Crawdaunt. "You guys know what t do, eh." The four went to work. Gallade filled the dresser with Greg's clothing, all folded neatly the way Gallade liked it. Politoed pulled out two small PokeBeds and a comfy chair, where the Pokemon would sleep out. Crawdaunt put a radio and a lamp on top of Greg's nightstand. Greg replaced his mattress and sheets with a much more comfortable one he had bought, a Temperpedic set. Then Politoed and Crawdaunt placed a mini-fridge next to the bed, while Gallade hooked it up to one of the portable generators they had bought and Greg stuffed the old mattress and sheets underneath his bed. Last, Greg filled the nightstand draw with old books and relics. Politoed and Crawdaunt retreated to their beds. "You two stay here, I've got some business to attend." Greg smiled.

Together Greg and Gallade strolled over to Gemini and Delta. The two were still docked in their cradles, and Greg's first task was obviously toget the boats out of the cradle and into the water. Greg looked at Gallade. "Well, here we begin..."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1145 hours
    2nd Mate

"Come on, Kabutops," said Alphonse, "We can't let Gold wait for us. Just like the captain said. His room is down the hallway, upstairs and to the left." Both Alphonse and Kabutops left the room and followed the captain's directions.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh sat staring at the ocean. Wailord were dying, and right now they were just sat drifting.

"WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET SOME ACTION?" yelled Josh to nobody in perticular.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: Uhum... 1. No heading. 2. No font. 3. Is this some kind of joke because I asked you to post?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1153 hours
    2nd Mate

Alphonse followed the directions the captain had given him. Both he and Kabutops eventually reached Gold Silverston's room. "This is it, huh?" he muttered. He gently knocked on the door.

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    2nd Mate
    1154 Hours

"Hello?" Gold asked. "Who is it?"

Gold walked over and opened the door.

"Uhm, who are you?" Gold asked, trying to sound polite but failing pretty miserably in it.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1154 hours
    2nd Mate

"I'm Alphonse Madison," said Alphonse, extending his hand for a handshake, "I was asked by the captain to address the crew in a meeting with with you."

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1155 Hours

"Okay, hello," Gold said, shaking the hand extended to him.

"So, a meeting, huh?" Gold asked. "Where at?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1156 hours
    2nd Mate

"I'm not sure," said Alphonse, "The captain didn't tell me exactly where, but he just told me to find you. Come on, we might have to ask him where." Alphonse led Gold out of his room.

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1156 Hours

"Okay, thanks," Gold said, walking out of the room. "Is the captain still on the bridge or in his office? We could ask him in there, and I wouldn't like to go rushing onto the bridge and find him not there."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1157 hours
    2nd Mate

Alphonse continued to lead Gold down the hall. "He's still in his office. That's how I met him while I was walking around the ship."

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1200 hours

"Okay," Gold said, wandering down the hall until he arrived at the Captain's Office.

"Hello, captain?" he asked, knocking on the door. "It's Gold. Just wondering where the meeting will be at."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1205 hours
    2nd Mate

Alphonse knocked on the door as well. "Are you in there, captain? I already brought Gold. Can we get the meeting started?"

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: Announcement! Once we get through this meeting, we can get through the plot. Please post, everyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345