Thread: Wailord Wars

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Wailord Wars

OOC: You may choose

Cooper Cunningham
    Deck Hand
    1128 Hours

"Quick, BlueDevil! You're slowing me down! Quick! Hurry up!" Cooper yelled, running to board the ship. BlueDevil ran but soon stopped. "Fine then. Return!" He said, putting BlueDevil's Pokéball back in his bag. "Here's someone speedy! Go Glaceon! Quick let's get there fast!" "Glac!" Glaceon said, runnning to catch up with Cooper. They arrived at the boarding place so they went on the Ship and Waited for someone or something.

All is not lost Absurd Tomfoolery's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kevin McCullen
    Quartermaster
    1130 hours

Kevin walked back up to his room, thinking about how the first battle would start, and what his first part in it would be. He seriously wanted to go like a ton of bricks on the JWF, but he would probably be stuck on the ship, cleaning the kitchen of some othe decrepid place. He honestly hoped not.
    Callsign: Noble 6
    Location: Last seen at: SINOVIET SHIP-BREAKING FACILITY, ASZOD, REACH

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1131 hours

Alphonse was still in his cabin, stretching out. "Well, Kabutops," he said, "Let's take a look around the ship."

Kabutops nodded in agreement. Alphonse left his cabin, and started to walk around the ship. "That reminds me," he muttered, "Let's see what the captain has for me first."
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 15th June 2010 at 07:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1132 Hours

Gold set off, away from the bridge, intending to find his room. Eventually, Gold found it, and sat down, preparing to relax like this was a cruise ship.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Kenton Kagimoto
    Communications Officer
    1346 hours

After about 2 hours, Kenton was able to fix the gyroscope and calibrate the radar. Inserting a bit of fluid, and running a few tests, the gyroscope worked fine. When he reached the radar, he could tell that it wasn't exactly correct. After fiddling with it for a while to learn the controls, he calibrated it and fixed it... for a while, at least. Satisfied, Kent went down to his dorm. Once there, he let out a sigh and leaned back on his bed. It was hard to imagine that it'd be his birthday tomorrow. But Kent was happy here.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Greg Erge
    Bosun
    1132 Hours

Greg and his Gallade paced down the docks, speedwalking so fast it could be considered jogging. The salty ocean breeze whipped his hair gently into a mess of black curls, slappping his eyes and face. Greg tossed the hood of his hoodie over his hair and pushed it back. Gallade huffed and pointed, and the two came to a stop. They had arrived at their destination and found the boats.

Greg always considered it a bit fashionable to arrive slightly late. But he hadn't intended to be so late. In fact, if Gallade hadn't woken him from slumber he probably wouldn't have made it. In truth, Greg had passed out in his seaside condo after a long night of training his Pokemon. Gallade, always the timely one, woke up early as usual, woke the other pokemon and then woke Greg. Of course, Greg was rushing in his brain in an attempt to concoct some sort of lie to offset his lateness.

Greg and Gallade walked up the steps and entered the boat. Greg felt it was neccesary to report to the captain first, so he walked over to the Captains cabin and knocked, hoping for an answer to his knock.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry for late post)

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1135 hours

Alphonse and Kabutops continued walking around the ship. Both were fascinated by the sights on the ship as well as the technology used. Eventually, both arrived at the captain's quarters; Alphonse noticed that another one of his fellow crewmates was standing in front of the door as well. "Hey," said Alphonse to the crewmate.

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1136 Hours

"Hm?" Roberto asked, opening the door. "Oh, hello Alphonse, and...um...Who is this it?" He walked back over to his desk. "Please; come in." Roberto sat down at his desk. "So..." Roberto said, motioning to the two chairs in front of his desk for them to sit at. He looked to Greg. "Who are you, again? I'm sorry if I sound too direct."

Lex floated to Roberto's side, and looked to Greg and Alphonse.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1137 hours

Alphonse walked up to the chair Roberto had provided and sat down. He looked rather uneasy about what the captain would assign him to do. After all, it was his first day, on board and that was normal for him to feel nervous.

Blog Entries

Greg Erge
    Bosun
    1037 Hours

Greg took seat and removed his hoodie. "I was hired for the position of boatswain, er bosun if you prefer. I came to apologize for my unexcusable lateness." Greg pushed back his black bedhead and motioned for Gallade to take a seat next to him. "Sorry, he refuses to go into his ball. I practically had to force the other two into theirs. Nevermind that, I guess I shall proceed to my duties, eh? I like to get acustomed to the ships before I set sail in them." Greg flashed a smile and awaited a response. Gallade shook his head in dissaproval and sighed.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1138 Hours

"Ah...then you are..." Roberto said, opening up a list on his desktop computer. "...Greg...Erge?" Roberto asked, trying to confirm his name, just in case. "As for you, Alphonse; my first task: can you address a the crew in a meeting with Gold Silverston."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1139 hours

"Sure thing Captain," said Alphonse, "But, where do I find Gold? He's somewhere in the ship, isn't he?" Alphonse hadn't been on the ship long enough to get to know his fellow crew members apart from the captain.

Blog Entries

Greg Erge
    Bosun
    1140 Hours

"Ah yessum, that would be me. Only three letters in my name, isn't simplicity beautiful.?" Greg stood up, yawned and stretched. "Well, if it isn't too much a bother I think I shall accustom myself to the ships an' proceed to my duties. Nice meeting you blokes, I'm sure this experience shall be a pleasant one. By any chance would you know where my cabin be?"

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1141 Hours

"Ah...straight down the hallway to your left. Here is the key," Roberto said, handing Greg the key. "But also...after the briefing, Greg: can you tend to the Gemini and Delta boats on the deck. They're still in their cradles."

"You can find Gold in his room, down the hallway, up the stairs, and to the left," Roberto explained.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast