Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wailord Wars

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wailord Wars

Alphonse Madison
    1110 hours
    2nd Mate

"Thanks, Froslass," said Alphonse, watching the Ice/Ghost Pokemon float away. He finished unpacking the stuff that Froslass left unpacked, then changed into his Sea Sheperd uniform. He liked his military uniform better, but he felt that this uniform suited him as well.

All is not lost Absurd Tomfoolery's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kevin McCullen
    Quartermaster
    1115 hours

Kevin walked dow the hallway, stopping at the engine room. Opening the door, he saw the enormirty of the engines power, two twin-turbine engines that had no maker, yet seemed custom made. He stopped over in the supply cabinet to see what tools he had to work with. Two small ARC welders, a few wrenches of various sizes, a power drill with different sized bits. Other random equipment lay strewn around, laying in every which way. Hmmm... I could work well with this stuff.
    Callsign: Noble 6
    Location: Last seen at: SINOVIET SHIP-BREAKING FACILITY, ASZOD, REACH

Well, I'm halfway there! ParryThePupitar's Avatar

Link Frostglaze
    Medical Officer

"Hey Porygon, i'm gonna let you all out, no fighting now!"
    "Porygoooon!"
    "Blastoise, Kingdra, get out here!"
    The Pokeballs that Link wears around his neck, flashed white.
    "King!"
    "Blastoise!"
    Blastoise was stood on the carpet, Kingdra was swimming in Link's bath.
    "Right, I'm gonna check this place out, back in 5!"
    Link started wandering the ship...

OOC: sorry, the computer I am replying on won't let me type in differnt fonts :/

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1140 Hours

Lex floated past Link's room with an amazed look on her face. She had never seen anything more pathetic in her entire life, yet she would be seeing it for the next three months. Such a shame. Lex floated to the bridge again, looking to Gold and the newspapers he was reading. Roberto looked to her and shook his head; a few of the pictures on the newspapers were very...graphic, for a Pokémon's standards. Lex didn't want to look after Roberto had signalled her. She was too scared.

Link Frostglaze
    Medical Officer

"YOU GUYS, STOP IT, NOW!"
    Link walked back into his room to see Porgon in pieces. Blastoise is firing the parts out of the immaculate cannons on it's back. Kingdra sat in the bath, always the loyal one. Hearing the shout, Blastoise's limbs flew into it's shell. Porgon melted into a pool of goo on the floor.
    The room wasn't damaged or even effected, but it easily could've been.
    In anger, Link ripped the chain from his neck and threw it. Two of the customised pokeballs opened, as the goo and shell turned red. The red shapes flew into the pokeballs and the chain fixed itself back around Link's neck.
    "Hey Kingdra, they need me in the main room, you coming?"
    "KING!"
    The small wings on Kingdra's back started to flap, as Kingdra floated behind Link. The wings couldn't take Kingdra any further away from the ground than a foot, but they were sustainable.

OOC: sorry to do this to you again, but is that possible. Otherwise, how could he follow?

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: The "Wings" are fins, so Kingdra wouldn't be able to fly. Also, Porygon can't change into goo... Oh, and my laptop's being weird, so no fornt for tis post :/

Joseph and Joshua Antonimous
    Helicopter pilot/asisstant
    1030 hours

Game over, Joe and Josh began roaming the ship. They'd always had a natural urge to be near water. When theey were, they fealt safe.
    Last edited by British Joe; 13th June 2010 at 02:05 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    OCC: The "Wings" are fins, so Kingdra wouldn't be able to fly. Also, Porygon can't change into goo...
    I'm being imaginitive! and plus like knight of day said, STOP ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: And I'm being acurate. Oh, and if you don't want them answered, why the fuck do you ask?
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

OCC: The "Wings" are fins, so Kingdra wouldn't be able to fly. Also, Porygon can't change into goo... Oh, and my laptop's being weird, so no fornt for tis post :/

Joseph and Joshua Antonimous
    Helicopter pilot/asisstant
    1030 hours

Game over, Joe and Josh began roaming the ship. They'd always had a natural urge to be near water. When theey were, they fealt safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by larrythelarvitar View Post
    I'm being imaginitive! and plus like knight of day said, STOP ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS
    OCC: And I'm being acurate. Oh, and if you don't want them answered, why the fuck do you ask?
    1. @larrythelarvitar You aren't directing your questions to me, so your situation is harder to apprehend.
    2. @Anonymous now I see why you're answering his questions. I owe you an apology for reprimanding you earlier *bows*.
    3. @larrythelarvitar Again, Anonymous is right. A Kingdra cannot fly. And if you can't find a reason why it would follow your character, than it just won't. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but...Okay?

*Sigh* I'm posting later after I calm down...
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 13th June 2010 at 06:02 PM.

Kenton Kagimoto
    Communications Officer
    1120 hours

Kent sat down his things on his bunk and let out a sigh. He sat down on the bed, leaned back, and relaxed. Closing his eyes, he smiled. He sat up after resting for a moment and let out Autumn.

Kent flicked open the Pokeball. Out comes a flash of light, which materializes into a Leafeon. She takes a moment to check out her new surroundings. "Alright Autumn, we're here. Make yourself at home." Kent told her. Autumn looked back with her warm, brown eyes, and went to find a comfortable spot to make a bed. She eventually did, a clear spot underneath the window, where light flickered in. It was almost mid-day, but the storm outside blocked out a lot of the light. Still, Autumn felt at home and sat down. She then went to take a nap.

Kent watched all this and smiled. It was good that she enjoyed herself here, he thought. After straightening his things once more, he left his room to go find the captain and meet him personally.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1110 hours
    2nd Mate

Alphonse was still in his cabin, looking around, and enjoying its comforts. He released Kabutops from its Poke Ball. The Shellfish Pokemon looked around eagerly at the cabin. "This is where we'll be staying for the next several months or so," said Alphonse, "And, remember, try not to break anything, okay?"

Kabutops nodded, lowering its scythes.

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1120 Hours

Roberto walked down to his room, almost knocking into Kenton as he rounded a corner to his room. He moved to the side. "Oh...I'm, so sorry..." Roberto said, smiling nervously. "Erm...I haven't met you before...who are you again?" Roberto hadn't met most of the crewmembers that were on the ship currently, or were supposed to.

Kenton Kagimoto
    Communications Officer
    1121 hours

As Kent rounded a corner, he almost bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry-" He apologized, and stopped for a moment. "Oh...I'm, so sorry..." he heard the man say. When Kent looked up, it turned out to be Captain Kensington, smiling nervously.

"Oh my, sorry about that captain." Kent apologized again. "I'm Kent, Kenton Kagimoto. I'm your Communications Officer. We sent a few emails back and forth to each other, remember?" Kent explained. "I've already set my stuff down in my room."
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1122 Hours

"Erm...ah..." Roberto said, smiling normally now. "Now I remember. ...Oh! I forgot. I have a few jobs that you could do, if you're...comfortable with that." He pulled out a list jobs that he had written earlier that day, and began reading down the list. "Ah...the Gyroscope needs more fluid and needs to be calibrated, and...the radar needs to be calibrated as well. They're both on the bridge, though. I can lead you there if you'd like."

Kenton Kagimoto
    Communications Officer
    1123 Hours

"Sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Just lead the way." Kent smiled, then followed the Captain to the bridge.

OOC: Do you want me to describe fixing the gyroscope/radar or put that as an "off-screen" sort of thing?
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast