Wailord Wars - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wailord Wars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wailord Wars

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1000 Hours

"Hmmm..." Gold said, leafing through the newspapers for some sort of article with the word "Wailord" in it.

"Aha!" he yelled triumphantly. "Apparently they're holding the farewell celebration in the newly opened roof of the Battle Tower."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Porygon Z can't comunicate like that. Also, all pokemon can understand eachother anyway, so he wouldn't need to talk to them in their own tounge.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    OCC: Porygon Z can't comunicate like that. Also, all pokemon can understand eachother anyway, so he wouldn't need to talk to them in their own tounge.
    Um...again. I'll handle things like that. But...he's right. Also, Anonymous: please post if you are going to use "OOC's".

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1030 Hours

"Ah...Excellent," Roberto said, smiling. "Does it mention where they will be heading once they leave? The JWF, I mean." He looked to the weather reports on the screen again: he knew they wouldn't be able to intervene with the party on the Battle Tower because of the storm, so he asked where they would go. The Rogue Angel would be waiting there.

Vixon popped out of his Pokéball in another flash of light, roaring. He looked to Roberto, and then to Gold. "Fer-raligator?" he asked calmly, looking out of the window towards the ocean. "No, we're not there yet, Vixon. Calm down," Roberto answered, returning him into his Pokéball.

Blog Entries

Gold Silverston
    First Mate
    1000 hours

"Um..." Gold said, looking back at the page. "It doesn't say anything too specific, but it says that they'll be headed to... Oh! The southern area of the Orange Islands."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Amethyst Walker
    Chief Cook
    1030 Hours

"Okay so, where's my room Frostlass?" Amy asked, patting Espeon's head. "I think I have some great plans for for dinner tonight. So Psy, do you think you have any requests?" Psy shook her head. "Oh," Amy said, holding her bag.
    Last edited by Darth Pema07; 12th June 2010 at 06:26 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1030 hours

Alphonse came into the captain's room. "Sorry I'm late captain," he said, "I had to take care of a couple of personal stuff first. Anything I missed? And, where do I get my room?"

Kenton Kagimoto
    Communications Officer
    1005 hours

Kenton Kagimoto was running late to board the ship. He shuffled across the harbor, moving as quick as he could for the Rogue Angel - he was a full 5 minutes late, and he was worried they'd leave him.

Eventually he made it on board the ship, and let out a sigh. "Well, at least they didn't leave me behind." He muttered to himself. Kent looked around, out to sea - there was a storm coming. He could feel it. The winds were breezing past his face, ruffling his hair up and making audible *whoosh* sounds.

Kent turned to see a Froslass and a group of other newbies standing around close by. He came up to them, hopeful that no one would notice him being late.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1100 Hours

"Ah...perfect," Roberto said, smiling. "We'll be there in four days with the Rogue Angel's new engine." He heard Alphonse's question from the microphones, and pressed the intercom button down so he could talk to him. "Um...I'm on the bridge." He looked to Gold. "How many do we have left until we set sail again?"

Lex floated to Amy's bedroom. Everything in the main room was purple, including a heater in the back corner of the room. She bowed, and floated back to Alphonse whom she had heard down the hall. "Lass? Froslass," Lex explained, pointing towards the bridge, and then leading Alphonse to his room. "Lass," she finally said, showing him his room. The carpeting was a navy blue, while the bead was a forest green. Lex bowed, and floated to Kenton. "Lass..." she said, floating towards Kenton's room, pointing in its direction every now and then.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    2nd Mate
    1100 hours

"Sorry, Captain!" Alphonse apologized, even though he knew the captain couldn't hear him through the speakers, "I'll be right there!" Alphonse started running towards the bridge as fast as he could.

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1100 Hours

Roberto heard Alphonse clammer up the right set up stairs to the bridge. "Erm...oh, there you," Roberto said, smiling to him. "Did Lex show you your room?" He walked towards Alphonse, holding out his hand. "I'm Roberto, the captain. It's nice to finally meet you in person, after all of the emails we've been sending back and forth." In doing this, he revealed his tattoo on his forearm of the Sea Shepherd's logo: a skull with two whales circling on its forehead, and two pitchforks below it.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 12th June 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Amethyst Walker
    Chief Cook
    1100 Hours

"Okay Psy, looks like home doesn't it?" Amy asked, dropping her bags and put Psy on the bed. "Espeon!" Psy said, with a yawn. "Okay I'll let you guys out right after I visit the captain okay?" Amy asked her. She left and closed the curtain. "Behave Psy!" she yelled out the hallway. After Amy left the Quarters and went to explore her new job.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1100 Hours
    2nd Mate

"Nice to meet you, too, Captain," said Alphonse, shaking the captain's hand, "And, no I don't think so. I don't know my own room yet. Also, it's really nice of you to have your Froslass help me show the way around the ship." He couldn't help but be impressed by Roberto's tattoo of the Sea Sheperd's logo. Man, wish I had one of those someday, he thought.

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1100 Hours

"Oh, it's nothing," Roberto said, smiling. Lex floated inside, chuckling at Alphonse's thoughts. She could hear them, being a ghost type Pokémon. She floated over to a monitor, and typed a message into a Word Document. Roberto had taught her how to do this years ago. "He noticed your tattoo, Rob," she typed, not capitalizing anything in the message. Roberto walked over to the monitor and read the message. He smirked, and turned to Alphonse. "Oh, you did, eh? I got it from a tattoo parlor not far from the harbor here."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Alphonse Madison
    1100 hours
    2nd Mate

"Yes, I was a bit interested in that tattoo you have, Captain" said Alphonse, "Not that I actually want it or anything, but it still looks cool. Er, Froslass? Can you show me to my room please?"

Roberto Kensington
    Captain
    1110 Hours

"Oh, alright," Roberto said, smiling. Lex nodded, leading Alphonse to a large, blue a green styled room. She helped him unpack, and left him his Sea Shepherd uniform. It was a hat, sweatshirt, shirt, jeans, and patches with the Sea Shepherd logo on them to iron onto any of his clothing that he would like to wear in addition to his uniform. She bowed to him, and floated back to the bridge gracefully.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast