The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up)

I ran to the Pokemon Center as fast as I could, heading in and buying all the supplies I needed. Some Repels would do, an Escape Rope, several Poke Balls, and a tent. I also got some Potions and then I left.

Now, it was time for me to head out. Except, there was no way I could fly; I hadn't a flying Pokemon. I sighed; the place I wanted to look was the Dark Chasm. Legend said it held Kyurem, and since Kyurem was basically apart of the Tao trio, but resembled the gray area in-between I thought... Why not?

The deal was getting a rid to Lacunosa Town; nobody usually took rides there.

My only bet was to go to the other side of Unova and take the treacherous journey North.

I was thankful I had gotten so many Repels, and Potions.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Oh my gawd, I did not realize that would make you freaking cry! BTW why do you guys post so much when I'm at school? I had to speed read through two pages.

Raven calmly left the place and headed toward the pokemon center. This is going to be interesting, she thought. Where should I start? I'd expect a legendary pokemon to be in a cave somwhere...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Cog put his cloak and mask back on and turned towards Bridgett as they walked out. "Seth... There's something besides the obvious he isn't telling us."

OOC: Heh, I can get a little emotionally unstable. You developed such a deep character, with such an intricate backstory and personal conflict that... You get the picture. As for posting, I'm at school around the time you are. Thank goodness my Ac Lab teacher lets me use my electronics.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

ooc: i don't know what's going on but if you read my story (link in the sig)... you'd probably get emotionally unstable xD. (i cried for hours when i wrote the ending, seriously).

I had already crossed the Marvelous Bridge, Kenmei popping out of his Dusk Ball and following me like his life depended on it. He and I both kept making wary glances at the people we passed, our insecurity and distrust getting the better of us. I began to wonder about the others; where were they going? It was bad that I didn't have a Flying Pokemon because it would slow me down. The others could probably get the prize before me, and I wasn't even sure Kyurem had anything to do with the prize! It was hopeless. I should just turn around right now.

But I wouldn't. An image of my mom flashed in my mind. I had to find her, I just had to.

Blog Entries

"Bridgett... I believe Abyssal Ruins may hold a clue... But how are we going to get there? My only Pokemon can't fly."

Bridgett sighed. She wasn't about to reveal herself. "Here." She sent out an Unfezant. "Get on, I'll meet you there."

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

Ophelia didn't have even so much as a clue about the hint Seth had given them. At this rate she was going to lose. She stared at Crown waiting as he tried to mind read the other contestants.

He glanced up at his trainer, "They appear to be saying something about dragons. Two of them as a matter of fact... Reshiram and Zekrom..."

"...That doesn't help very much," Ophelia let out a deep sigh.

"The robotic one believes it to be in Abyssal Ruins... Does that count as helpful?" the slowbro said.

"Kind of... but... where are they?"

Her Pokemon gave her a look of disdain before returning itself to its pokéball.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cobalion came to a sudden halt in front of a huge stone tower. "Dragonspiral..." Indigo muttered, "Let's go."

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

OOC: Wow, someone is actually awake.

It seemed like everyone that Ophelia asked had either never heard of Abyssal Ruins or the only thing the knew was that it was located somewhere on the western side of Unova. Neither things helped very much, but it was all she had to go so she started off west.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm English. Normally I'd be at school by now, but my mum is ill at the moment so I can't go today.

With the help of Cobalion and Regigigas, Indigo managed to reach the last flight of stairs fairly quickly. "Okay... There might be a powerful dragon Pokémon... We need to be careful." Cobalion nodded. Regigigas began to beep loudly accompanied by a flashing of its eyes and a deep rumbling that shook the whole tower; a makeshift roar. "It isn't likely... But watch my back anyway..." Indigo proceeded up the steps, closely followed by the two legendary Pokémon.

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

OOC: Completely understandable.

Ophelia quickly found out that trainers were very eager to battle as she tried to cross the nearby bridge. She barely managed to win. She also learned from a trainer she had defeated that Abyssal Ruins was East, not west. She was tempted to go find the person that told her west and beat them until they were a bloody plup. She was wasting time- and if she didn't win, she would lose all hope in being a trainer.

Blog Entries

So, I had managed to get through White Forest and Black City without a problem. No one bothered me here; either that or nobody cared. I was invisible to the whole world. Maybe if I was a superhero, that would be my special power. I don't know.

Kenmei still walked beside me. I wasn't tired, but I know I would be rather soon. I figured I'd rest when I got to Undella Town, which was a few miles away from where I was. I'd be there in a jiffy, presumably. There was one problem though when this douchebag ran into me as I was walking on the bay to get to Undella Town.

"Dude, what the fuck!? Watch where you're going, jackass!" I cursed. My dad's tongue had rubbed off on me.

He gave me a startled look, which I returned with a heated glare. I could not trust anybody that crossed my path; anyone that did was dead meat. I could hear Kenmei growling at the boy beside me.

"Battle!" He suddenly shouted and threw a Poke Ball. Out came a massive Dragonite. I made a curse under my breath and sent Kenmei before me. Despite the vast size difference, his fierce glare never went away as he snarled at the Dragonite before him.

The opposing Dragonite attacked first with an ExtremeSpeed, that nearly knocked poor Kenmei into the water. He immediately got back up though, bruised but not fazed by the attack. He rushed forward. I shot a command at him to use Shadow Ball but he deliberately disobeyed me and instead his claws glowed with purple fire as he scratched the Dragonite with a Dragon Claw.

Oh... I thought. I had forgotten I had taught Kenmei that.

Despite there being an obvious power difference between the two Pokemon, a Super Effective hit was enough to make the Dragonite weaken a little more than Kenmei had. Still, though, it blasted a Dragon Rage at Absol, knocking out a solid chunk of 40 HP from him. That slowed him down, but I, this time, commanded the right move and he charged yet again with another devastating Dragon Claw, this time it hit with a Critical Hit and Dragonite faltered backwards, fainting before his Trainer.

The Trainer made a scoff and withdrew his only Pokemon, rushing back to Undella to get to a Pokemon Center, "You'll pay for this!" He yelled and in his place he had given me a couple hundred dollars. I pocketed the money and headed off again.

Wait, what if that guy was now my Rival or something? That would be weird; he was just a passerby Trainer. What was I getting worked up over?

Oh well, at least now I can move forwards with my journey.

ooc: i'm going to be away half of today, tomorrow, and possibly a bit over the weekend. just some family issues. sorry for the inconvenience, and please don't move too far ahead without me!

Blog Entries

Indigo wasn't too surprised to find nothing at the top of the Tower. 'Well, not much other than an angry Zweilous.' As if in response to Indigo's thoughts, the Zweilous fired off a Dragon Pulse from one head and a Dark Pulse from the other. He leapt out of the way of the two attacks and was about to tell Cobalion to use Close Combat, but Regigigas acted first, and despite its Slow Start, it hammered the ground beneath its feet with Giga Impact. The attack cracked the entire floor, even causing it to slip a little. Standing in the middle of the two sloping halves stood Regigigas, and Zweilous lay a few feet away in bad shape. No one made any attempt to move.

According to Indigo's calculations, the force Regigigas exerted had caused the entire Tower to crack in multiple places. If anyone in on the top floor shifted their weight in the slightest, the Tower would become unstable to the point of collapsing in on itself. "I've told you about this before, Regigigas!" Indigo called to his Pokémon, "Now look at what you've gotten us into!" It was a puzzle all right. And it got even worse when Zweilous began to glow in the familiar evolutionary light...

The wild Hydreigon flew up high, causing the ground to slope once more, but towards Indigo. He did his best to keep his balance. 'Hydreigon... That's it!' "Go on, Hydreigon!" Indigo sent out his own. The two Brutal Pokémon seemed to float in front of each other as they prepared to battle.

This was going to be a long day.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Raven took the subway to Anville town, from there she would make it to Opelucid City, where she would search Victory Road for it. Besides, the last time any major legendary pokemon were sighted, it was around there.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345