The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Viridescent Hero (Start-Up)

OOC: Congrats... You made me deeply sad.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 23rd May 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ozias will be back too, in another RP. Although I'm planning on making a few references in this one.

Indigo sighed. "...We're late again, Cobalion." The Iron Will Pokémon made no attempt to reply. Instead, it nodded towards a gathering. A grand total of... four people. Cobalion had found Seth. There was also a robot of sorts and a girl bearing some strange resemblance to Latias. Indigo silently approached the group. Cobalion was the one that announced their presence.

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

OOC: Awkward fourth party has no clue what you guys are talking about.

Ophelia stared down at her map of Nimbasa City. She knew the place was huge, but she didn't expect it to be that huge. Giggles loomed over shoulder trying to read the map too, but it was a lost cause.

Heaving a sigh, Ophelia set off towards the Pokemon Center to find some sort of help. Problem was... she didn't even know where that was.

It was gonna be a long day...

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

ooc: why must my internet always go off? ;;

"Oh... Hi..." I stuttered. Wow, I couldn't really say anything. Everything was just so awkward and so fast.

I really felt bad now after seeing Cog, more or less kind of scared. He looked really creepy. Then again... I know there were some people out there who were creepy but still nice. Maybe he's like that? Eh, whatever.

"Um..." I stood beside the girl called Raven, curling and uncurling my fingers and fidgeting restlessly. Wait, I had taken a shower, hadn't I? I scratched my hair and managed to catch a whiff of my under arms. Oh God, I didn't take a shower. Dammit, that's right, my water bill was very high because I always used up the hot water (I like taking long and really warm showers, sue me), so I decided to cut off from it and not take showers as frequently. Did anybody notice? I'm so insecure. I wish I was back home, with my mom and not my bastard father. I can't do this, I really can't.

I felt like just saying this out loud but couldn't force myself to do it. I'd look weird; there are other people here. I must already seem like a nervous wreck. I made a scowl.

Great way to show a first impression, Rai... Just brilliant. I thought to myself.

Blog Entries

Cog stared at the assembled. "Well, we're waiting on one more... I do believe. So, until then... Do whatever." He gave Bridgett a cold stare.

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

"No ma'am," Ophelia glared at the nurse Joy who insisted on taking a looking at her Pokemon rather than helping her find the place.

"Are you sure? That spiritomb looks a bit ti-" the nurse started to say when an angry Ophelia cut her off with a "Yes! I'm sure! Just tell me how to get to this place!"

She held the letter up in the Joy's face, not really caring that it was impolite not to mention just all around rude.

The Joy studied the paper for a good minute. Finally she looked at Ophelia and said, "Its right next door... Now about those Pokemon..."

"Geez, took you long enough," Ophelia scoffed, disregarding the last part of what the Joy had said.

She left the Pokemobln Center without another word.

Blog Entries

Bridgett ran outside, bumping into Ophelia on the sidewalk. "Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going." She noticed the letter. "Y... You're wanted. Come with me. There are two more not in attendance, if I remember correctly..." Bridgett was worried of Cog's motives, but she kept quiet about it.

Blog Entries

Indigo stood in silence as usual. Cobalion made an attempt to introduce them, forgetting that humans didn't speak Pokémon.

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

Ophelia stared at the maid for a moment before promptly following her into the house. Please don't let this be a scam... she thought. Giggles followed behind her with a huge a smile.

Blog Entries

Seth gazed eerily at the newcomer. "We were supposed to meet somewhere else. It seems I must have screwed up the address. I'm Seth. You must be Ophelia. Have a seat."

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

"Nice to meet you," Ophelia muttered as she sat down on a nearby chair. Giggles landed in her lap and with its trainer, the two began to observe the others. Other contestants, hmm? They don't look terribly challenging... Sort of...

What she did know, was that one of them was in dire need of a shower. She hoped it wasn't her.

Blog Entries

Indigo remained silent despite the newcomer to the group. Cobalion leered at the Spiritomb using its ability to intimidate.

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

Giggles became terrified and floated through its trainer to get away from the beast. Ophelia looked over at the cobalion and shrugged.

"Giggles, come back," she called out after her cowering Pokemon. But it wasn't having any of that. That thing was scary!

Blog Entries

OOC: Lilith commiting suicide... Made me cry 'til after midnight...

Cog looked at Indigo. "There's something... Off about you."

Follow Aeroga On Twitter
    Follow Aeroga on Tumblr

"Off is an understatement," Ophelia groaned, running after her fleeing spiritomb.

The spiritomb accidentally solidified itself and crashed to the wall at which point Ophelia returned it to its ball. She walked back to the table like nothing had happened.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast