Thread: Vanished

Aren't I /cool/? Mister Insufferable's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

Default Vanished

It all started when the Pokemon started to vanish.
    Nobody was entirely sure why; after all, Wild Pokemon go missing all the time. This in itself wouldn't have worried people too much. 'Perhaps the Staraptors are just migrating south for a while', they said. 'Perhaps the Wailords are moving to warmer conditions'.

Then captured Pokemon started to vanish too. They'd be in their Pokeballs one night and gone the next. The Police Force have been practically disabled by their lack of Arcanines, the Pokemon Centers world wide have been crippled due to a Chansey-Audino Shortage. One would naturally assume it to be the work of certain criminal organizations such as Team Rocket or Team Plasma, only that their Pokemon have vanished too.

It's all pointing to the one thing- there's something bigger than us is at hand. A small crack-team of trainers have pinpointed the location of the Pokemon's disappearance- a small mountainous island to the south of Johto. Their mission is to get there, use their wits to discover what's going on and bring back the Vanished Pokemon.

We're counting on you.

And welcome to my first RP that I've done in a while! You guys might remember me better as "Dermodio" or "The Modio", but I'm fairly certain that I'm the same guy.

There's a couple of rules I'd like to bring your attention to for the RP's sake here...

And an example sign up here which you can use as a reference guide.

My Sign Up is as such:

Good luck to all those entering!

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanished

Reserve, please? Also, are we allowed to use any Gen VI Pokemon?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

Name: Evan Miles

Physical Description: Evan wears a variation of the standard police uniform they wear in Johto that appears more like Unova's. He has a tight light-blue button-down shirt that is short sleeve, with his toned arms exposed. He wears fingerless black gloves along with a utility belt with miniature tools and his single Pokeball. Instead of the professional uniform pants, he wears more combat-ready cargo pants along with heavy boots. He has dark brown eyes along with short and neat dark brown hair.

Partner: Arcanine

Partner's Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Extremespeed and Wild Charge

History: Evan is originally from Cerulean City in Kanto, on his way to be a Police Officer in the Johto region. After moving to Johto at a young age, he was determined to join the force after failing to beat the Pokemon League in his early teenage years, even training a signature Growlithe in his journey. He believes going along towards this mystery and helping to solve it will better his chances to become an official policeman.

Personality: To further his dream of being an officer, Evan has adopted a strong, effective work habit, always believing to put forth all his potential as much as he can. Despite this, he is always doubtful of things and pushes himself as much as he can. Due to this, he leads a quiet and reserved life, usually trying to observe more and learn on his own. It usually results in him trying to go off on his own and prove himself constantly even though he tries to hide it. No matter what, he keeps his strong sense of justice, always determined to make things right in any way he can.

If This Character were a Book/Poem, s/he would be: (This might take some thought....ill get back to it)

Last edited by Cloud Strife718; 16th October 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries

@Bad Apple; It's all there in the rules! @Cloud Strife718; Although the Sign Up itself is excellent, you might want to check the rules for something or other you might have forgotten!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Lilith Ernestine

Physical Description: Lilith stands at 5'8" and weighs 147 lbs. She has ivory colored skin and round shaped blue eyes. Her dark red hair reaches down to her mid-back and is normally tied back with a light blue ponytail. She wears a gray short-sleeved shirt with a darker gray vest. She also wears dark blue jeans and crimson colored shoes.

Partner: Absol

Partner's Moves: Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Bite, Slash

History: Lilith was born and raised in Lumoise City in Kalos. Despite being from a city based mostly around elegance, she never really fell into the "graceful" category and was very awkward for most of the time she was living there. But several months earlier, she had witnessed a traumatizing "event", which she wants to forget at all costs. In order to do so, she decided to start out on a new journey in the Johto region to distract her mind from it. She met and caught an Absol the day before all of the Pokemon began to go missing.

Personality: Lilith is very anti-social and passive aggressive to say the least. She's stubborn when people are trying to help her and hot-headed in arguments. But when she finds someone she trusts, she becomes very loyal and sometimes protective of them. She would like to be the "forgive and forget" kind of person, but she can only get the "forgive" part down. Lilith forgives almost anyone for doing something wrong, but she never forgets what they did and because of that she's occasionally afraid that they would do the same thing again. This gives her a lot of trust issues. Despite her headstrong behavior, she does know good battle strategies and knows the effectiveness of every Pokemon type. Did I also mention that she thinks the GM is ugly and stupid?

If This Character were a Book/Poem: She would be The Raven poem
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Alright, both are up to the standards I've set and are on the list. but im not ugly and stupid ok

Blog Entries

May I reserve an SU spot? It takes me a couple days to write sign-ups.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

No problem, take all the time you like

Blog Entries

Finally got this done!

Name: Bless "Lessie" Arrow (One of my first RP-characters!)

Physical Description: Lessie is on the short side, at only 5"6. She is light-skinned, with carmel-colored hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail, and big, doe-brown eyes. She usually wears a pair of blue jeans with a green tank-top and sometimes a brown jacket.

Partner: Fennekin

Partner's Moves: Fire Pledge, Flame Charge, Scratch, Flamethrower

History: Lessie was born in Vaniville Town, where she was raised by her mother after her parents divorced. She met her Fennekin when her mother rescued the poor thing off the streets.

Personality: Lessie is somewhat on the quiet side, but she has a bright personality and has a certain charisma that draws people to her. Lessie likes to joke-around and be friendly, but if you hurt her Pokemon or her friends, shit will go down

If this character was a book/poem, they would be: The Maximum Ride Series

Other: Mr. Insufferable is generally awesome
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Follow kush232 On Twitter
    Visit kush232's Youtube Channel

If only my age was available, but I guess being 1 year older isn't too bad!

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Kushagra Jain

Physical Description: Tan skinned, with medium length black hair, very dark brown eyes with black outlines, skinny, wears black jeans, white t-shirt, black jacket and white sneakers most of the time. He is 4 feet and 11 inches tall, and weighs 31.1 kilograms.

Partner: Ivysaur

Partner's Moves: Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, (Last Resort move) Solar Beam

History: Kush grew up in Celadon City, where he learned the ways of Grass Pokemon. When he went to Fuchsia City, he also learned about the Poison Type moves. When he returned home to Celadon City, he was given a Bulbasaur as part of his two teachings. He calmly battled with the Brave-natured Bulbasaur to evolve him into an Ivysaur,

Personality: Cool, Calm and Collected. Always has a happy mood and never makes a frown, even if on the inside he is sad. Kush will do whatever it takes to protect his friends and family, even commit a sacrifice if it needs to be done.
    However, Kush has a second personality, which is the complete opposite. He is rash, hard, and just pure evil. Kush calls this form of his as Khush, and he is the only one who can talk to him mentally. Khush once even murdered a child of his age, and no matter how hard Kush tried to stop him, Khush went on. Kush gets a severe headache when Khush tries to take over.

If This Character were a Book/Poem, he would be "Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex".

EDIT:
    Last edited by kush232; 29th October 2013 at 09:29 AM.

Blog Entries

All these will be looked over and read and after one or two more SUs we'll have the people who got through.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Mauve Banzett (My OC)
    Physical Description: Mauve stands at a 5'9" height, with medium-length, black hair. He has sharp, gray eyes and pale skin. His usual attire consists of purple, red and black. Dark jeans, black shoes and of course, his black rings he wears. One ring for each index finger. His favorite outfit is a purple-and-black striped sweater with gray jeans and his black shoes.

Partner: Seviper
    Partner's Moves: Poison Tail, Venoshock, Crunch, Coil

History: Mauve grew up in a broken family, from Jubilife City, not having known his father. His mother raised him from birth, apparently his father leaving a couple of months after Mauve's birth. He had no brothers or sisters to speak of. Mauve's mother, Irene, raised him in a manner most would view as "harsh." His mother taught him that not all people can be trustworthy, and that most people are scum. She homeschooled him without much rest. She wanted him to become a great trainer, just like she was a great coordinator.

Mauve, having developed a serious knack for learning, had studied hard. He wanted to make his mother proud, and stayed behind most other children that became trainers at the age of ten. Irene occasionally let Mauve play with her other Pokemon, one such case was her Hydreigon, nicknamed "Maleficent." Mauve and Maleficent became close as they played together. Eventually, Mauve was given a Seviper by his mother when he decided to go off on his travels.

He had traveled across the Sinnoh region, capturing other Pokemon and collecting Gym badges, at a fair pace. Up until Pokemon started disappearing, of course. When all but his Seviper went missing, he decided to investigate this incident himself.

Personality: Mauve is a spiteful individual. He does not take kindly to insults towards him, or his Pokemon. In battle, he doesn't show mercy. He, like his mother, developed a cynical attitude towards most people. But unlike his mother, he is willing to work with others, unless they do not meet his expectations.
    If This Character were a Book/Poem, he would be... What Lives Inside Me
    Last edited by Murkmire; 29th October 2013 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Alright, accepted for the judging.