Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vampire Requiem (Non-Pokemon, Mature)

Blog Entries

Default Vampire Requiem (Non-Pokemon, Mature)

Vampire Requiem

In the small sleepy town of Gardenia, many of the locals are content with there easy and laid-back lives. Because of the warm summers and mild winters, many senior citizens along with families in search of peace which can't be achieved in the cities live here. Little do they know, their citizens are slowly becoming Vampires one by one. They come in at the night, and drink the blood of their prey, killing them. And after 48 hours, half of those victims awake as Vampires themselves. What role will you play? Will you be a human who seeks to protect yourself and you're family? Are you an innocent bystander who knows nothing about Vampires? Are you a Vampire who only seeks to live peacefully and keep you're existence a secret? Are you a Vampire who seeks to feed on humans mercilessly? Or are you one of the victims who are adjusting to their new life as a Vampire? That choice is yours...

Vampire Info

Rules:

My Sign Ups/Examples
    Last edited by Naoto; 30th March 2013 at 12:11 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Requiem (Non-Pokemon, Mature)

I'm really interested in this. Can I reserve a spot? :3

Blog Entries

@Octy; Reserved! Thanks for considering!

Don't be afraid to ask any friends if there interested in joining!

Blog Entries

Yes, umm... I'd also like to join...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
    Yes, umm... I'd also like to join...
    Great! You're reserved to!

Here is my SU sir. When will this start?

Name: Alexander Tyree
    Alias/Nickname: Alex
    Race: Vampire

Appearance: Alex is 6feet tall, weighing in at 75kg. He is pale, due to his inability to tolerate the sun. He has short brown hair, with his vampire red eyes. He has sideburns and a small stubble. Alex wears a hoodie and jeans all of the time. He never has bare wrists, always wearing wristbands or bracelets. His right arm is covered in tattoos.

Personality: Alex is a secluded guy, living on his own in the caverns under the forest. In his 220 years alive he has only had a few friends, all of whom were human. He watched them grow old and watched his friends funerals. He has a vicious temper when unleashed, but rarely shows it. He prefers to just, for the sake of the humans, walk away and leave. He is a friendly guy, and doesn't wish to kill people, only taking a small amount of blood to feed on.

History: Alex was born in London, England in 1882. His parents beat him up and then disowned him at the age of 16. He lived on his own for the next 4 years, working until late at night. It was one evening when he was walking home after a particularly bad day that he heard footsteps behind him. As he turned around, someone was staring at him, not trying to scare him, more like looking inside him, judging. They had a heated discussion, and the person turned out to be a Vampire who was looking for an assistant. He had said that he had been watching Alex for a few years, and wanted him to join the ranks. Alex agreed without hesitation, and soon found his place amongst the coven next to his new master, Hurst. They were out on a journey to find a book that was lost aeons ago when they were ambushed. A group of 20 hunters surrounded the two vampires. A vicious battle too place, at first the humans had the upper hand, shooting a crossbow bolt into Hursts leg, crippling him. As Alex was killing his fourth enemy, he glanced over to see his master on the floor, beheaded. This sent him into a flying rage and without hesitation he slaughtered the rest of the hunters. He had to burn his masters body, and fled to America. He settled in a small village, and then descended into the caverns that had been dug underneath...

Dislikes: Being provoked, salad, sunlight, guns.
    Values: Non judgemental people
    Vices: His puppy.

Other: Requiem

Blog Entries

@Reece; Approved

I'll probly start this up with open sign ups after i get 5 more sign ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    @Reece; Approved

I'll probly start this up with open sign ups after i get 5 more sign ups.
    Okay, brilliant :)

Blog Entries

Name: Lahia Leastral
    Alias/Nickname: None
    Race: Human

Appearance: Lahia is 5'5 tall with fair skin. Her eyes are the color of Lavender. She has long,straight and blonde hair with a side fring on the left side of her face. Her body is slender.She uses a moderate amount of makeup. She always wears her silver headphones which also works as a makeshift hairband, a belt bag and her gold braceletet which is a gift from her faraway father. She wears various clothes of warm colors and mixes them up.

Personality: Lahia is a girl who wants every moment to be memorable. She is very easy to approach and likes to joke around her friends. But she is also very snarky and isn't naive.She is very open of her opinions. If there is a person she dislikes, she simply ignores them, especially if she has a grudge on them. This may trick people who thinks she is an "innocent girl." Some of her passions is listening to music and playing on her viola, it can cheer her up if she's feeling down. She is somewhat proud and has trouble accepting people's help as she is afraid that she will become a bother to them.She listens to a wide genre of music and isn't really picky.

History: Lahia was a single child having a happy life in Gardenia with her parents but when she was 9, her dad moved to a city for a high paying job that he got. She can't help but feel resentful but she still loves her dad and she knows that he loves her. One day, her dad sent her a viola and training lessons for her. She enjoys it cause it allows her to forget every displeasing feelings she has. On her own, she also began taking archery lessons as another distraction and for when she might need to protect herself and her mom, especially since she has been hearing about several disappearances and deaths recently.

Dislikes: Loneliness, helplessness, jerks
    Values: Friends and Family.
    Vices: Having loved ones threatened.

Other: Requiem

Blog Entries

@Tailisu10; Approved! Welcome to the RP!
    Tailisu10 likes this.

Blog Entries

Name: Rose Mary
    Alias/Nickname: CC

Appearance: CC has red hair, green eyes, ten fingers, two legs, two arms, and her nose is not pierced. She wears a fancy dress with roses on it. Her nose is medium. That's fine for now.

Personality: She hides a lot, and people hate vampires. She has a vampire clown spider boat.

History: Her first pet was a goldfish. It got eaten by her. She was three. Her parents got mad, and they said no blood cake for a year. She ran off and the wilderness took care of her. The end.

Dislikes: Garlic, fire, light
    Values: Blood
    Vices: Wolves

Other: Written by me and my eight-year old cousin.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Heroic Sociopath; I don't mean to sound picky or anything. But in my RP, Vampires can't age or have children, there practically moving and blood sucking corpses.

It's a decent start, but I'd love some more detail in Personality and Appearance.

(Although, in all fairness, it was very kind of you to let you're little cousin help out with this.)

Just add some detail and tone down some silliness, and I'll gladly accept you're sign up! :)

Blog Entries

Charlotte says she was a human who just like blood cake when she was three. She got bitten by a vampire that was hiding in her closet last Wednesday.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Heroic Sociopath; given your experience with rp's, I'll accept you.

I just want this character a lot more durring the rp. :)

Blog Entries

Name: Mila Fey
    Alias/Nickname:
    Age: Appears to be the age of twenty, (was however turned 2 centuries ago)

Appearance: Tall for a young woman at 5"7, with long wavy black hair with piercing green eyes that almost seem to open a window into the souls of others, Mila tends to dress in dark colors, favoring the less restrictive modern clothing of today, wearing black trousers and a simple black tank top and leather jacket and boots. At all times she wears a sapphire pendant, the only surviving physical reminder of her mother she has to this day, a gift she was given by her on her eighteenth birthday. Due to her solitary existence, she has a startlingly pale complexion (also down to her avoiding sunlight at all costs).

Personality: Very much the loner, Mila tends to watch, wait never seeking out the company of others whilst allowing them if needed to come to her. Unfortunately in over two centuries, it has made her a distrustful, lonely woman, longing to be allowed a sense of normality and wishing that she could trust people, after one of the people that she should have been able to trust the most betrayed her so badly, sentencing her to a lifetime of pain and being an outcast. She hopes that one day she can find a way to reverse the damage; thus allowing her to die a human being to be with her mother once more. After hearing of the vampire outbreak, her desire to help others became reignited, so she has gone to Gardenia to investigate. Over the years, she has become far more patient, calm and collected, a far cry from the rebellious free spirited fire cracker of a young woman she had once been.

History: Born in Victorian England, specifically Oxford in 1859 to a wealthy family, Mila, an only child was expected to follow in her mother's footsteps, to marry well and to be seen but never heard. At the age of twenty, wanting more for herself and for women who came after her, she pushed to be allowed to learn, to become a doctor as she always dreamed of... This act of rebellion led to her worried mother trying to protect her... from the wrong attention. At the time, Mila dismissed it as her being over protective, however what she didn't realize was her mother had good reason to worry. Her father worked from home alot... he was never a major fixture in her life, however he soon took an interest. As a scientist, he had recently encountered vampires... becoming one himself. However, seeing a potential way of currying favor with the British government; working on a way of creating an immortal army and gaining the fortune he desired. He'd created a serum of pure vampire blood, so by he gave her an ultimatum. Either die in an attempt to kill him, thus leaving her mother unprotected, or become a vampire just as he did... and fulfill her dream of learning more than most could ever dream of, and as an added bonus her mother gets to live. She disagrees, vowing to protect her mother anyway she can as no reward of knowledge could possibly be worth the amount of lives she'd take as a vampire. As Mila turned to leave, unfortunately, her father had other ideas, a struggle ensued, which unfortunately leads to him injecting her with the serum; leaving her in a crumpled heap.

However, he decides to stick around to see if the vampire blood would take affect; to stick around for the rebirth of his daughter. An hour later, Mila reawakens, her thirst for blood unquenchable... however there was no source around. In a pure unadulterated moment of rage, she lunged at him, hurling him out of the window into the cold light of day, the burning sunlight turning him into a pile of dust. Not thinking clearly, she leaves the lab, slipping into the shadows and takes her first life... and finally being able to think clearly, she finally breaks down... consumed with guilt and horror at the monster she's become. Vowing to then life a solitary life, she makes the heartbreaking decision of cutting ties with her mother, effectively vanishing from existence, living a life isolated and working on a way to reverse her vampirism, to this day she lives in the darkest corner of London, England, watching as humans she had once known lived and died, whilst she remained immortal, to others presumed one of the Ripper's many victims (as the trail lead to the darkest parts of London soon after her disappearance). However, news recently reached of her of an apparent outbreak of Vampires in the town of Gardenia, so she knew she had to set out to investigate. As far as her thirst for blood, she knew that attacking people was unavoidable, so after a difficult first year as a vampire, picking off people from the streets... (trouble makers mainly) and killing them she eventually worked it so she could stop herself in taking too much blood, just enough for her survival. She longs to have a family, however has since given up on the notion long ago, knowing nobody could ever love a monster such as herself.

Likes: Animals, (especially wolves and cats) History, books... learning and meditation as well as playing the violin
    Dislikes: violence, aggression, bullies and crowded places as well as the summer...
    Values: Open mindedness and kindness
    Vices: Her cats

Other: Requiem of my heart :p
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast