Start Ups Vampire Requiem (Mature)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Requiem (Mature)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Vampire Requiem (Mature)

@Reece; @Tailisu10; @Phantom R; @Heroic Sociopath;

OOC:Okay everyone, time to get this RP started. Here's a list of locations in the RP, if you have another idea for one, go ahead and PM me the idea so I can add it. In you're post you're character should be headed to the Gardenia cemetery, if you're character's human, you'll be going for a test of courage. If you're character is Vampire, they'll most likely be checking graves to see if anyone who was supposed to be dead went wandering out of their coffin.

Locations List:

The first days of summer started to creep its way into the small town of Gardenia. The area was surrounded by Oak and Pine trees, making it seem as if Gardenia is a world of its own. The summer sun was nearly set, as the twilight started to pervade the entire area. Many people had stopped coming out at night, no one knows why though. It's almost as if their afraid that death will sweep them away with the wind.

A auburn haired girl stepped out of her house in the Gardenia housing district. She was wearing a hoodie with a pair of jean shorts. She sighed, as she stepped of the porch and headed to the grave yard, she was supposed to meeting a few kids from school to go on a test of courage in the cemetery.

It's been 3 weeks... The girl thought. It's been 3 weeks since Will died, I miss him so much... I wonder if they buried him yet... If only there was something I could've done... Little did she know that a boy watched her from the trees as she made her way there.

Default Re: Vampire Requiem (Mature)

Alex sat in a tall pine tree, taking shelter from the last few rays of sunshine. He was playing it risky, ignoring everything he had been taught about staying inside until it was dark. He had his eyes trained on someone. A teenage girl. She was walking through the park, in a black hoodie, towards the local graveyard. He had watched her go to school and come home everyday for the last 8 months, she reminded him of somebody..his first love. [i] I wonder what she's going into the graveyard for... ]/i] he thought to himself. He had no intentions of hurting her, or even feeding on her. He just wanted to watch her, to make sure that no harm came to her, that she got to live the life she was given.

As the last ray of sun dropped behind the horizon, he leapt from his tree to the next one, towards the graveyard, keeping the girl in sight.

Blog Entries

Will crept through the trees, following Noel ever so carefully. He quietly took each step carefully as the day had turned into dusk, and his kin could walk among the living.

I have to protect her! Will thought. "If anyone even lays a finger on her, I'll end them within a second." He stopped for a second and sighed before the next thought wandered into his mind. "Still... How could she love a Vampire..."

Shaking his head, he continued on as he followed Noel.

Alex caught sight of another person following the girl. He got edgy, anticipating an attack.Why would someone follow her at night? Towards a graveyard? he pondered, still keeping his distance

Blog Entries

" I am a huge idiot...." She whispered as she walked towards her town's graveyard, she wasn't supposed to be out with all the deaths that have been happening lately. Lahia was supposed to meet a couple of classmates. She was wearing a brown jacket and jeans, her hair was tied up in a ponytail. To be on the safe side, she brought her bow and some arrows. She hoped that she doesn't need to use them at all as she kept on walking to the graveyard.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 3rd April 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Noel arrived at the cemetery entrance, where several other high schoolers were already waiting. Most of them were already taling with friends and couples were kissing in distant corners where they thought they wouldn't be seen. A senior boy who walked over to Noel.

"Hey Noel." He smiled.

"Hello Darren." Noel replied with a cheerful smile. Darren was young man who was fairly tall and muscled, being the football quarterback at school. He had messy chestnut hair, with olive colored skin, and he was wearing a varsity jacket.

"Listen, Noel." Darren greeted. "Everyone has a partner, so you'll be paired with Lahia when she gets here. Oh, and since you two are the last to get here, you'll be the first to into the grave yard with you're candle."

Blog Entries

"Looks like I'm the last one." Lahia though as she entered the graveyard. She was somewhat surprised that people actually came. Either they were brave or stupid or both like her. " I am here." She said with dull excitement.

Alex saw some sort of gathering in the graveyard. Since when did they meet here for anything other than a funeral? he was puzzled but kept a watch on it. He could see them all gathering in a circle infront of someone, an older child probably, one who called himself a leader no doubt. Even with his hearing, he couldn't hear everything that was being said "....bravery......candlelight....tomb....pairs....". From what he could understand, they were having a little contest, they all had to enter a tomb by candlelight for some reason. Then it hit him! Don't choose that tomb....Don't choose that tomb! he thought furiously. They were standing next to two tombs. An empty one, and one that led through to his tunnels, where he slept during the daylight...

Blog Entries

"There you are Lahia, You'll be paired with Noel." Darren explained.

"You two will go in first, and you'll bring this lit candle to the farthest grave in the cemetery, got it?"

Noel nodded. "Come on, Lahia. We should be going, were burning moonlight."

Meanwhile, Will still stared off into the distance, as he quickly snuck into the graveyard without anyone knowing.

Blog Entries

" Oh well, guess we will be able to get this over with quickly." Lahia said as she picked up the candle then went to Noel's side. "Hey Noel, so I guess now we start." She said as she started walking through the graveyard holding the candle in one hand and the bow in the other one, strangely the candle's light made her feel safe.

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"It sure is cold out tonight"... Mila shuddered. She wasn't sure if it was the abnormal amount of people gathered at the graveyard that was troubling her, or the fact that she had this terrible feeling she had ever since she'd set foot in Gardenia.

For now though, she'd watch and wait, see what would happen at this "meeting"... even after two hundred years she was glad she retained the ability to climb trees and remain unseen....

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

Entering the graveyard, Noel entered holding a lit candle. "This place is really creepy." Noel thought aloud. "Let's try and stay close."

Blog Entries

"Yep." Lahia agreed but she was reassured" but... if anyone tries to attack two girls alone on a graveyard at night, then the blond one will just have to shoot 'em where it really hurts." She said as she did the shooting motion with her bow at a somewhat low angle.

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"It's just the wind... has to be... wait a moment... hmm... it seems I am not the only tree dweller tonight" Mila mused as she spied someone.... from what she could see with her superior sight, it seemed that the figure was male, transfixed on the scene unfolding beneath them in a neighboring tree.... though what reason would another possibly have to be observing humans?....

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

Will hid behind a nearby grave, as he took a quick peak at Lahia's and Noel's progress.

Things are okay so far... he thought

Will all the of the sudden shuttered violently. Do I smell... Blood?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast