Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)

Post Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)

PG-13

Team Rocket was defeated twice in Kanto and Johto.

Team Magma and Team Aqua were ground down to their limits by the great sky.

Team Galactic forgot the true facts of reality, and were crushed by it.

Team Plasma's ideals couldn't face the truth.

All the teams that have ever threatened a trainer or the world have been ground down, journey's have been started left and right as safety was thought to have been obtained. As a young trainer you begin your travel in Nuvema Town, receiving a Pokemon from Professor Juniper and her assistant Bianca and Ace Black. You will face new rivals, meet new challenegs, and bond with your Pokemon.

Or so it seems.

Team Void, a not yet known religious organization, does not care about creation like Galactic or Pokemon like the others, they want destruction. They want the world to crumble, and to do that, they plan to ressurect the Legendary dragon that has now been split into three in order to challenge and capture Arceus, only to have her cast judgement on the world and sent it into the eternal darkness. Champion White is on the run, N is captured, and Kyurem is nowhere to be found...

The choices you make from here on out will determine whether they succeed or fail. Will you join them in their cultish and religious path to judgement, or fight against them to protect the world. Just know that that no matter what you do-

-judgement day is coming.

But what will it be?

New Trainers Sign Up sheet

Name:
    Appearance: (Clothes, physical features, etc.)
    Personality: (Think about this one)
    History/Background:
    Fears:

Starter Pokemon Sign Up Sheet:

Species:
    Nickname (optional):
    Personality:

*Note: This is likely to be added to as time goes by.
    *Note: National Dex

NO SUES OR STUS!!!

Rules

No godmodding/bunnying
    All Bulbapedia/Bulbagarden Role-Playing Rules

Major Trainers to look out for:

Ienzo Evans
    Zack James
    Madison Lure
    Azure Stream
    Melody Bass
    Luke Knight
    Kate White

Starter list:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Pichu
    Eevee (Prez)
    Chicorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile (Totodile57263)
    Togepi
    Teddiursa
    Tyrogue
    Phanpy (Terra Solidium)
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Ralts (Axl)
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Riolu
    Munchlax
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Zorua
    Cubchoo
    Axew
    Last edited by Axl; 4th March 2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Just so you know, I am the epic ninja master...
    of failure! Sometime's I fail to fail ^.^'

I support Faithshipping!

Default Re: Unova's Fate: The Void

Name: Alice Carrigan Grace
    Appearance: Where's a black hood that is always up to cover her face and hide her hair with a pink blouse and black skirt and black boots. Underneath the hood are big blue eyes and naturally pink hair. She wears a charm bracelet with a charm for each of her Pokemon.
    Personality: Socially awkward to people of her age group, she keeps to herself for fear of being made fun of for her hair. She loves to read and is often caught buried in a book. She always thinks ten steps ahead and often plans the small things out. She holds a deep bond with her sister and mom, not having any knowledge of her father. She also loves little kids, and desires to be a teacher when she finishes her journey.
    History/Background: Just a small town girl from Mistralton City. She has no father at home and is the oldest of three girls raised by a single mother, all home-schooled.
    Fears: Being mocked for her hair.

Species: Ralts
    Level 5
    Nickname (optional): Grace
    Personality: Very caring and thoughtful, always trying to boost her friends up when they need it. Refers to Alice as her 'mistress.'

I support Faithshipping!

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)

Name: Gage Parker

Appearance: Gage is of average height for his age and of average build but, leaning towards the skinny side. He has fair colored skin, never appearing too tan or too pale. He has straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. Most people tend to view him as being handsome. He enjoys wearing colors that match his favorite Pokémon type, ground. His typical wardrobe consists of, brown pants or jeans with an earth-colored shirt. The shirts change depending on the weather, sweater for cold, t-shirt for hot etc. He also has glasses that he reads with and he adds the occasional scarf if it’s cold outside.

Personality: While he often appears bored or unexcited, this is usually not the case. Gage is usually energetic or excited about most things that he does; it’s just that he portrays the image of someone who is bored or disinterested with what they are doing. As a cause of this, many people have difficulty detecting what kind of mood he is in. Displaying some anti-social tendencies, Gage isn’t one to approach a person and engage in conversation. Most people find however that, as they get to know him, he turns out to be a nice guy who is relatively friendly. He is also somewhat oblivious to how handsome he is and how often girls tend to look at him. He isn’t necessarily opposed to talking to girls, instead, he prefers talking to people who he already knows or who already know him, either guy or girl.

History: Gage was born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto where his parents both work at the Radio Tower in the city. His family being neither poor nor rich, Gage had a classic middle-class upbringing. He quite enjoyed growing up and living in the big city, getting to see all different kinds of both people and Pokémon who travelled through the city. He attended the Pokémon School in the city but after his completion of the program he just didn’t have the desire to start on a journey like all the other kids in his class; he felt as if something was wrong with him, being that he wasn’t overly fascinated by Pokémon. Having his parents work at the radio station was an advantage as the director knew his parents and offered Gage a lower level job at the tower. He liked working at the tower but, he didn’t feel that he was being used to the fullness of his abilities. One day however his whole attitude toward the situation changed. It had been a while since graduated from the Pokémon School and one day, they all came through the city to challenge the gym, each with their own Pokémon. Gage saw how much fun all of his friends had with their Pokémon and how jealous he quickly became. He talked to his parents about it and told them how he felt and how he wanted to give Pokémon training a second chance. His parents decided to give Nathan his chance at training, allowing him to travel to the Unova region to become a Pokémon trainer.

Fears: Not being a good Pokemon trainer, or that Pokemon won't like him

Species: Phanpy
    Level 5
    Nickname (optional): N/A
    Personality: A trust worthy Pokémon and a hard worker, Phanpy is just as eager as Gage to start a journey in the world of Pokémon.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Accepted

I support Faithshipping!

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Name: Rissy Blake (her real name is Melody,but her identity was hidden)

Appearance:
    here's an image with it because I'm a bit bad in explaining stuff =3

Rissy has a white complexion and is standing 5'5" in height.She has curly long lavender hair and pink eyes.She is wearing a violet beret,a
    cream long-sleeved uniform-like loose blouse that has a violet bow and a violet skirt.For footwear,she's wearing violet close shoes and stockings.

Personality:
    Rissy is sweet,kind,caring,and friendly.But her friendliness isn't obvious because of her shyness.She doesn't talk too much to other people.But she can be brave sometimes.She is very polite and humble.She is also smart and tactic.She can get out of any problem she's in.

History/Background:
    Was born in Sinnoh's Hearthrome City,Rissy,who's real identity is Melody Blake,was raised in a very wealthy family.Her father defeated all elite fours in every region besides Unova,which is his next target.Her mother is a top coordinator who won the grand festival many times already.Since her father was so busy training,she was always with her mother watching her in contests.Amazed and attracted by the beauty of contests,she was determined to both be a trainer and a top coordinator.When she decided to start her travel in Unova,her identity was hidden as "Rissy" because of the never-ending media that follows her because of her mother and father's fame and their family and other stuff.

Fears: the dark,creepy places,and when she's alone
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Species: Eevee
    Level 5
    Nickname (optional): n/a
    Personality: a kind,friendly,brave and energetic pokémon.makes good chemistry with Rissy's personality.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Accepted

I support Faithshipping!

Really interesting! I love the rp idea. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy right now, but I think I may try to join this. For now, I'll just stalk this. But good luck!

Name: Alex Santos

Appearance: Alex is rather tall for his age, standing at 6'2, and has an average build, as well as a fair complexion. He has straight, dirty blond hair that falls just below his ears and crystal blue eyes. Alex aims more for comfort than style in his clothing, wearing a pair of brown cargo jeans and a white t-shirt; over that, he sports a red zip-up hoodie. Alex also wears a pair of red and black tennis sneakers.

Personality: Alex is a quite easy-going, collected teenager, always ready for adventure. He enjoys meeting new people and is generally open towards making new friends. Alex has always had an adoration of Pokemon, always trying to be caring, and kind-hearted towards them. It makes him sick with anger to think that there are people who abuse and treat Pokemon horribly. Alex gets in over his head with things at times, always trying to show that he is just as good at things as everybody else. He is quite bold, and is normally one not afraid to take risks. All in all, Alex is an upbeat, outward kid that loves to cheer people up.

History/Background: Pokemon battling has always sparked Alex's interest. He grew up in a small apartment in Hearthome city with his mother, a world-renowned top coordinator, and father, a former Pokemon trainer. Throughout his days in Hearthome, Alex would pass time by playing video games, listening to music, watching Pokemon battles on television, or exploring the forests and routes surrounding the city, never traveling to far. He enjoyed spending time with the Pokemon on the outskirts and developed a soft spot for them. Once his parents discovered Alex's interest in battling, they sent him to the Pokemon Trainer School in Jublife City. Alex learned the basics and studied hard, and, even though he was outclassed by a few of the smarter students, graduated at the top of his class. Once he turned 14, his parents decided he could finally go on his journey. Alex chose Unova to start his journey in, due to the multitude of Pokemon that lived there.

Fears: Losing battles or that his Pokemon will dislike him.

Species: Totodile
    Level 5
    Nickname: I'll think of something later...
    Personality: Totodile is a loyal companion and trustworthy Pokemon. He is just as eager as Alex to start his Pokemon journey.

Accepted.

I support Faithshipping!

Yay! So, when's this gonna start up?
    Last edited by Totodile57263; 4th March 2012 at 07:19 PM.

Between now and Wednesday

I support Faithshipping!

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Reserve me a spot with Cyndaquil, please!!

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Sam Smith

Appearance: Sam has a fairly average build for a 14 year old, he is 5"10 and 8 st 7 lb. Sam has thick, short brown hair, that reaches the tip of his ear, which tends to be spiked up. Next to his chocolate brown eyes is a small scar which looks like nothing in particular. Sam tends to wear casual clothes, so he is never in style, or out of style. He generally wears a black short sleeved football shirt, with a blood red hoodie over it. Along with that, a pair of blue, worn jeans usually is covering his legs. He also wears a pair of black and white trainers

Personality: Sam is an extremely care-free person, anything bad that happens he never regrets. He believes that what happens, happens. He loves adventuring and exploring new areas aswell. Sam is usually a happy, friendly character, but when you meet his dark side, you would not believe the bright side of him. Pokemon have almost become his life now he's a trainer, he spends every day with them and cares for them so much. Without them he would feel lonely. Sam is also a huge fan of winning. Losing does get him down, but will never shake him that much. A huge attribute that most people love about Sam is his humour, he is always the jokester wherever he may be.

Character History/Background: Throughout his life, Sam was connected with Pokemon. His father, James, was a world famous explorer, most famous for finding Giratinas cave. He raked in all the money in Sams family, making them a fairly wealthy household.
    His mother was a trainer, but never did anything spectacular. She always had a thing for bug pokemon, as much as Sam hated them his mother would bring home bug pokemon all the time.
    Sam grew up in Pallet Town, in a fairly large house. Being an only child meant he had to entertain himself for years and years. Generally, he was either found exploring with his father or playing video games. All that changed, however, when he got his first pokemon on his 14th birthday. Every hour was spent with his Charmander. Battling his friends, playing with him and training him to his very best.

Fears: Bug pokemon and getting left alone in a big place.

Starter Pokemon Sign-Up sheet:
    Species: Charmander
    Level 5
    Nickname: Flareblitz
    Personality: Flarebltz is a strong willed pokemon, he never gives up and is an eafer explorer. This charmander also has a big heart, and will pick Sam up when he is down.

Cyndaquil is reserved. I'm gonna post the start up in a few and you can jump in when ever you want.

Charraze accepted.

Notice:

Since this takes place after Black and White, there will be some noticable changes to Unova, such as a couple new gym leaders, the National Dex automaticly, and so on.

I support Faithshipping!

Yay for using RP to practice characters in a fan fiction.

Name: Mary Hunter

Appearance: Mary stands at a grand... four foot six, albeit she hasn't quite hit the point where she'll grow to her true height just yet. This height is complimented by a slim figure, a boyish face, and a head of brown hair that reaches a little further than her ears. Typical attire for her includes a pair of jeans and t-shirts, blank, but of varying colors.

Personality: Mary is conditioned to a sort of cautious personality, with a father who gets his jollies off of being an eccentric maniac. Tackle-hugs, scares from slamming doors open, or just shouts out in the middle of the day... Mary has faced it all, with him. Thus, she is able to maintain a state of hyper vigilance, but this is on will. When not constantly glancing around, she's rather sweet--caring, kind, and if you get on her good side, you can certainly count on her for anything at all.

History/Background: As stated above, Mary has lived the majority of her life under the roof of an eccentric father and a mother who was too shy for her own good to do anything about this. She has a brother--James Hunter, who is currently traveling the Kanto region. He came back to Unova on her twelfth birthday, though, to give her a gift of a certain little thing called Hyde. Mary, after a couple of months with living and getting to know Hyde, has decided to use him as her starter Pokemon and conquer the Unova region's Gym Circuit--just as her brother planned to do with Kanto's.

Fears: Hydrophobia. When she was but a small child, Mary fell over the edge of a bridge because of faulty railing, and ended up plummeting into the water and nearly drowning. She's been deathly afraid of water ever since, going out of her way to avoid it. Other, smaller fears, include arachnophobia, a fear of heights, and oddly enough, a fear of Mareep.

Species: Teddiursa

Level: 5

Nickname: Hyde

Personality: Hyde... is a baby. James caught the little guy for Mary shortly after his birth, and the boy is scared to death of a new, foreign place with new, foreign people. His personality has gotten a little better over the years, but he's still a rather nice 'fraidy... bear. Mary hopes to better this flaw over the course of their journey.

Thanks to ShinySandshrew of serebiiforums for the banner!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast