Unova's Fate: The Void

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova's Fate: The Void

Axl

Post Unova's Fate: The Void

Nuvema Town's spring flowers were in full bloom as the morning sun shone overhead. Pidoves sang and flew around with the soft and gentle breezes of the wind. People went about there daily business while young trainers prepared for the day.

A hooded girl walked off of Route 1 with a bag slung over her shoulder and a hood over her head. She slipped into the streets with a map in her hand, seeking out the famed Professor Juniper's lab. Today was the day. She would get her very first Pokemon.
    Just so you know, I am the epic ninja master...
    of failure! Sometime's I fail to fail ^.^'

I support Faithshipping!

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: Unova's Fate: The Void

Gage happily walked down the lightly forested Route 1, towards Nuvema Town, eagerly hurrying to get his first Pokemon. Nuvema Town seemed quite quaint and quiet compared to the hustle and bustle he was used to in Goldenrod City. He was surpirsed that he didn't see any other trainers on his way, presuiming that he was just early. He found the lab, then walked in slowly.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Travelling route 1 was slightly annoying with out a pokemon. Wild pidgeys were constantly trying to attack Sam, but he swatted them away with ease. Soon enough, Sam came to Nuvema town. He liked the atmosphere here, it was a lot bigger than his hometown, Pallet Town. After exploring for a bit he found the lab and walked in.

Axl

"Welcome!" a young woman greeted. "I'm Professor Juniper, you must be Gage and Sam, right?"

I support Faithshipping!

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sam looked at the other kid and nodded slightly.
    "Yeah, Im Sam" he said casually. "You must be the professor. Pleased to meet you" he put his hand out for a hand shake towards Juniper

After a long and somewhat boring flight from Hearthome; a plane had arrived near Nuvema. Alex Santos exiteded, excited to finally start his journey as a trainer. Alex sighed in relief when he got off the plane, not really a fan of flying due to a bit of a fear of heights, plus the turbulance made him anxious "Whew...So glad to be out of the air!" he said, stetching his arms and legs . Once he made his way off the airport grounds, he looked ahead to the ditt road to Nuvema Town. "Man this is gonna be so awesome! My first journey ever! The time has finally come!" he said to himself, quite excitedly.

Axl

"Nice to meet you." she smiled, shaking his hand. "I've been expecting you." Turning to a table, she took a bag and handed it to the boy. "Everything you need to start your journey, five potions, five Pokeballs, a map, a journal, a fishing rod, a pokedex, and an xtranciever." she told him. She pointed to a table with several Pokeballs on it. "Go ahead, take your pick."

I support Faithshipping!

"Yes m'am" Gage replied nodding, he listened to what she had to say to the other trainer and assumed she meant the same for him. He took all the equipment that the Professor gave to him, placing them all in their respective positions on his person. He walked over to the large table of Pokeballs, looking for a particular one.

Alex wandered down the road to Nuvema Town, whistling to himself. He seemed quite ecstatic to finally be starting his Pokemon journey. "Man I can't believe I'm actually gonna meet Professor Juniper and get my first Pokemon!" he said, as the entrance to Nuvema Town appeared on the horizon. Alex broke into a sprint and arrived at the lab, moments later.
    Last edited by Totodile57263; 7th March 2012 at 09:33 PM.

Axl

"If you need any help, let me know!" she called. "Hello," she greeted Alex. "Are you here for a Pokemon?"

I support Faithshipping!

Gage scanned the table, finding a Pokeball with a small brown symbol on the top. "Yes! This is the one I want" he said excitedly, tossing the pokeball in front of him, revealing a small blue elephant shaped Pokemon. The Phanpy stared up at its new trainer, tilting its head slightly. "How would you like to go on an adventure with me?" Gage asked, smiling. "Phanpy!" the Pokemon responded happily, hopping up and down a few times. "I guess we should be on our way then, thanks Professor" Gage called as he waved and exited the lab.

Axl

"No problem!" the professor waved. "Lookout for the trainers I've sent out already or will!"

I support Faithshipping!

"Yes, ma'am." Alex nodded. Overhearing what the professor had said to the other trainers, he eagarly accepted the beginning trainer supplies.
    Last edited by Totodile57263; 7th March 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Axl

(That kinda defeats the point...)

"Over on the table," she smiled.

I support Faithshipping!

OOC: Edited both my posts. Sorry about the confusion.

Alex made his way over to the table of Pokeballs and examined his choices. He didn't know which one to pick. Alex had always thought that the Pokemon Cyndaquil was absolutely adorable, but he loved the playful nature most Totodile seemed to have. Glancing around, he felt drawn towards a Pokeball with a blue symbol on the top. "I think I'll choose this one." he decided. He pressed the button in the middle of the classic red and white ball, as a small blue crocodilian appeared. "Toto!" it cheered. The Pokemon, a Totodile, looked up at its new trainer, obviously a little confused about what was happening. "Hey, Totodile. I'm your new trainer. How would you like to come on an adventure with me?" Totodile responded by blasting a Water Gun attack into Alex's face.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast