Unova:A New Journey

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova:A New Journey

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Unova:A New Journey

Unova. The most recently discovered region of the pokemon world. Unlike its predecessors, the Unova Region is inhabited by only Unovan Race pokemon, with none originating from other regions. This isolation has led to a lacking of knowledge of other regions pokemon,and the Pokemon League decided to take action. To end this isolation, the Pokemon League has sent letters to many prevalent and somewhat successful trainers from all over, offering a free trip to the Unova Region, with the only requirement on their part being that they must, if a beginner wishes to do so, be willing to journey through the region with new trainers who are just beginning their own journeys. The invited trainers still willing to make the trip are now arriving at the port in Canalave City, where they will await their transportation to the Unova Region.

Ok this is going to be a Journey RP through the Unova Region. Like I said above, there will be 2 types of trainers:Unovan trainers who are about to begin their journey after the arrival of the veterans, and veteran trainers from any region except Unova. Here are the Rules, Sign-Up Requirements, and, in the near future, my own sign-up for my character, so you can see what your own sign-up should ideally look like.

RULES

Here's my character sign-up.

Current Characers

We will start when we have about 6 Veteran and at least 5 Beginner Characters.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 8th October 2011 at 09:19 AM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova:A New Journey

Quick question. Are we allowed to have more than one character?

Blog Entries

Used to be Hyper Beam
    Blog Entries

Name: Tyler Jacobson

Nickname*: N/A

Sexuality: Straight/Hterosexual

Home Region: Unova

Personality: Tyler is very optimistic. He likes to take challenges and hates taking shortcuts. He likes being around other people. Therefore, he hates solitude. He likes to help other people solve their problems. Tyler is rather shy. He is always happy with what he can have. He hates when other people are unhappy. Overall he is a nice friend to have, and is good to be around.

Appearance: He stands at almost exactly 5'10. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He is rather handsome, and wears a black and blue shirt and black pants, with blue stripes down the side. He is in very good shape. He has a muscular build and wide shoulders.

Picture*:

History: He always lived in Nuemva Town, with his mom, dad, brother and sister. His brother was a very good Pokemon trainer, which got Tyler interested in it at a young age. He aspires to become the Unova League Champion. He would always go into the woods and try to catch Pokemon without Pokeballs. Obviously, he could not, so now he can't wait to get his first Pokemon. He hopes to be just like his brother. He alaways has dreams of himself winning the Pokemon League, but other times it would be Zekrom or Reshiram trying to attack him. One day he was out in the woods and he saw Reshiram and Zekrom fighting. Now, he is afraid that they will attack him.

Role: Beginning Trainer

Other: Spectrum. Also, InfinityLuxray, since you are a veteran trainer, may I travel with you? And finally, are we allowed to catch psuedo-legendaries in the wild, because I am very fond of Heidregon.

Pokemon
    ________

Pokemon Species: Oshawott

Nickname*: Tidal

Moveset: Tackle, Water Gun, Razor Shell
    Last edited by Kanto Trainer; 6th October 2011 at 06:43 AM.

Blog Entries

@Hyper Beam;Denied but barely. I need you to flesh out your character. What makes him unique. What are his hopes? His dreams? His fears?Did trying to primitively catch pokemon ever leave him with a fear of certain pokemon? Elaborate and it should be good. Also, if I do allow psuedos to be caught it won't be until fat later in the RP.

Also to answer your question abuot the pairing, that will be done once we have a few more people signed up.

Blog Entries

Name:Michael Alucard

Nickname*:N/A

Sexuality: Straight

Home Region:Unova

Personality:Smart and calculating. Michael is cold and distant and makes it a point to look down on others. He enjoys earlgray tea with apple tarts. To most he is very cold and mean but on the inside he is very lonely and cares deeply for his pokemon. He usally prefers pokemon he finds elegant and dark such as Snivy Unfezant and Chandelure

Appearance: Michael stands about 4 foot 9 making him short for his age. (Which gets him worked up if anyone makes fun of his height.) He is rather thin and has blue eyes with hair as black as night. His bangs parted so that they cover his left eye. He wears black blaiser with a white collered shirt under it with a red ribbon tied into a bow and black dress shorts made out of the same material as the blaser with black knee socks and black dress shoes and a black cape

Picture*:

History:Michael is from a wealthy family living in a mansion just outside of Nuvema Town. Michael's parents are rather distant and spend very little time with him. He also spent very little time with kids his own age thus causing his blunt atitude. Michael is going on his journey without his parents permission So he's basically running away from home.

Role: Begining trainer

Other:Put anything about your character that you find important that doesn't belong in any of the other sections here.

Pokemon (Use the following format for each pokemon your character has)
    ________

Pokemon Species: Snivy

Moveset:Tackle Vine Whip, Attract

spectrum!
    Last edited by Naoto; 6th October 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Denied for two main reasons. First of all, I'm fairly certain Littleroot is in Hoenn not in Unova. If you wanna have him from Hoenn do so but then he cannot be a beginning trainer. The second reason is that you're missing something, Read the rules again.

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

infinityluxray
    Name: fawful

Nickname*: n/a

Sexuality: Straight/Hterosexual

Home Region: sinnoh

Personality: fawful has a sinister personality and he does a lot of things solo and sometimes he is a little bit grazy and shy
    he cares a lot for his pokemon but he isn't very socail so you can say he is better with pokemon than with humans
    and he is a good and fast thinker and always comes with a up with something but he isn't very strong psysical

Appearance: he has normal height and weight he wears a black t-shirt and pants and he also wears a red cape

Picture*:

History: he was bullied a lot at school making him shy and sinister
    he always dreamt of becoming a pokemon trainer and becoming the champoin of sinnoh and becomin a pokemon master
    when he started his journey he got a buneary as his starter and thier traveled sinnoh and beating gym leaders
    and they where partners for live and together and now being a lopunny they defeated the elite four but lost to the champion of sinnoh

Other: this is my first rpg!

Pokemon
    ________

Pokemon Species: lopunny

Nickname*: n/a

Moveset: return dizzy punch jump kick giga impact and bounce

pokemon species: gallade

nickname*: n/a

moveset: close combat psycho cut leaf blade night slach drain punch

pokemon species: luxray

nickname: n/a

moveset: thunder thunderbolt thunder fang hyper beam
    Last edited by shadow the hedgehog6; 6th October 2011 at 04:15 AM.
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Used to be Hyper Beam
    Blog Entries

My sign-up is edited, sir.

Blog Entries

@Hyper Beam;Accepted. Welcome to the RP

@dark fawfulll;I mean this in the most respectful way possible. but Denied for multiple reasons. First of all, you didn't read the rules obviously because if you did then you wouldn't be missing something mentioned there. Secondly, I lost count of how many gramatical errors there were in the post. Third, I see little if anything that makes this character unique from the average NPC. Fourthly, you need more elaboration on your History, and on his appearence as well. Also, I need to warn you this RP will be full forward once it starts, and I am not sure a beginner RPer would be able to keep up. What I would suggest is that you let me reserve a spot for your character and let him come in later, after you do a few RPs to get the hang of it. I'm sorry if this offended you.

Blog Entries

edited.

Blog Entries

@Black Butler;Accepted. Welcome to the RP

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityLuxray View Post
    @Hyper Beam;Accepted. Welcome to the RP

@dark fawfulll;I mean this in the most respectful way possible. but Denied for multiple reasons. First of all, you didn't read the rules obviously because if you did then you wouldn't be missing something mentioned there. Secondly, I lost count of how many gramatical errors there were in the post. Third, I see little if anything that makes this character unique from the average NPC. Fourthly, you need more elaboration on your History, and on his appearence as well. Also, I need to warn you this RP will be full forward once it starts, and I am not sure a beginner RPer would be able to keep up. What I would suggest is that you let me reserve a spot for your character and let him come in later, after you do a few RPs to get the hang of it. I'm sorry if this offended you.
    oke i understand
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Name: Nathan Parker

Nickname*: Goes by Nate sometimes

Sexuality: Straight

Home Region: Johto

Personality: Nathan's personality has changed over time, what once was energetic and easily upset is now calm and collected. He rarely looses his temper or gets upset with people. He does exhibit some anti-social tendencies but, once people get to know him, they realized he's a nice guy. He usually appears bored as, he doesn't like his daily life or the fact that he stopped training Pokemon 2 years ago.

Appearance: Nathan is of average height for his age, around 5"10, and of average build but, leaning towards the skinny side. He has straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. Most people tend to view him as being handsome. He enjoys to wear the colors that match his favorite Pokemon type, ground. Usually wearing, brown pants or jeans with a earth-colored shirt. Shirts depending on the weather, sweater for cold, t-shirt for hot. He also has glasses that he reads with and he sometimes wears a scarf if its cold.

History: Nathan was born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto where his parents worked at the Magnet Train Station. He grew up with and became friends with the city's local Gym Leader, Whitney. He found his first Pokemon when he was 9, a Trapinch that had gotten lost and was now wandering the alleyways of Goldenrod. When he was 10, his parents allowed him to leave on a journey, to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge and compete in the Johto League. Through his travels, Nathan realized that he had a preference for the Ground type and as such, those were the only type of Pokemon that he caught. He eventually finished in the top 16 of the Johto League. After, what in his mind was a disappointing finish, Nathan decided that he wanted to follow the same carrer path as his friend and become a Gym Leader. He set out and challenged both the Hoenn and the Sinnoh Leagues but his best finish in both was only the top 8. He felt crushed after his Sinnoh League finish so he decided to give up on his dream and return to Goldenrod. He then found a job at the Radio Tower and bought a small house on the edge of the city where he keeps his Pokemon. His mundane life soon got boring and he missed the days of Pokemon training. When he heard that a lot of starting trainers were heading to Unova to challenge their league, Nathan decided to give his dream one final chance.

Role: Veteran

Other: Spectrum is a difficult word to make a pun with.... or maybe I'm not creative

Pokemon
    ________

Pokemon Species: Flygon

Moveset: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Fire Punch

Pokemon Species: Gastrodon (E)

Moveset: Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Stone Edge
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

I didn't want this to go to waste so... Name: Mila Fey

Home region: Hoenn

Role: Veteran

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100305235252/aceattorney/images/thumb/a/a9/Kay.PNG/178px-Kay.PNG

Personality: Rather hyper, can act before she speaks most of the time... Is extremely sociable, outgoing, and is extremely loyal.

Personal History: Mila grew up in the bustling city of Slateport, Hoenn, home of one of the greatest pokemon contest hotspots. Her mother, Summer travelled through the various regions of the pokemon world, and now Mila wants to do the same. Her twin sister, Rosa became a Pokemon Ranger, and the two frequently have... "discussions" on pokemon battling... However she has vowed to train and show her sister that being a pokemon trainer doesn't mean you are being cruel to your pokemon.... In fact, it shows that Like rangers, trainers work with pokemon for the greater good...

Other: Follows the Spectrum down to the latter :D

Pokemon Species: Froslass

Moveset:Shadow ball, hail, ice beam, sucker punch

Pokemon Species: Swampert

Moveset: Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Stealth Rock
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast