Start Ups The Unova Chronicles (Teen)

Thread: The Unova Chronicles (Teen)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Unova Chronicles (Teen)

OOC: The start up has been posted, simply have your character try and make their way to the Aspertia City Look Out to get their starter Pokemon.

A girl clad in a black gothic lotia dress walked down Route 19 to Aspertia City with a black lace parasol and a small handbag with a gengar face designed on the side. She had just left a large manor house, and was now traveling at a fairly brisque pace with a slightly serious look on her face. She traveled through the Route 19 gate to the main city, where she quickly asked the gate attendant where she might find Prof Juniper's assistant. The attendant gave her directions to the Look Out where she was waiting for youths to come and receive a Pokemon. The girl then walked down the city streets and up the flight of stairs to the Look Out, she then saw a blonde hair girl wearing a green beret with an orange windbreaker, glasses.

"Hello." She greeted. "I'm Prof Juniper's assistant, Bianca. I take your here for a Pokemon and Poke'dex?"

The girl turned to Bianca. "Yes, I require a Pokemon along with a Poke'dex so I may see the Unova Region and become independent." She said in a slight soprano monotone.

"That's a great reason." Bianca smiled, as she pulled out 6 Poke'balls. She tossed them into their, as a Snivy, a Tepig, a Oshawott, a Axew, a Zorua, and a Drilbur appeared in a white flash of light.

"These Pokemon are young, so their new to the world." Bianca explained. "Choose carefully, because this Pokemon will be your partner for a long time."

The girl looked over each Pokemon. Each one brought very little to no excitement to her, but once she looked over Snivy, one thought came to her head.

"He's perfect." The girl said. "I choose the Grass Type Pokemon, Snivy." Bianca then handed the girl Snivy's Poke'ball along with a Poke'dex.

"There you go." Bianca smiled. "Can I at least learn your name so I can inform Prof Juniper who received Snivy."

"My name is Rachel Clover." Rachel replied.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Unova Chronicles (Teen)

Lilli finally arrived in Aspertia city after a long trek, and began towards the lookout. As she approached, she adjusted her white beret, then smoothed out the wrinkles on her Swiss military jacket. Once she was sure she looked okay, she proceeded up to the lookout, and approached the girl in orange, clearing her throat. "Salutations. I have completed a journey to this destination because I received information that I might receive a Pokemon, with which I shall begin my journey. Is this information accurate?" She asked in a barely noticeably feminine monotone.

Blog Entries

"Yep, you can choose from any of the remaining Pokemon!" Bianca smiled, gesturing to the Axew, Drilbur, Tepig, Oshawott, and Zorua.

Blog Entries

Lilli browsed the remaining Pokemon, walking back and forth like a drill sergeant. Eventually, she stopped at the Axew, and pointed at it. "I shall take this Axew as my partner." She said, picking it up. The militaristic look in her eyes turned into a look of love as she cuddled it. "I also require Poke Balls and a Pokedex, as per the quota for starting a journey."

Matt was making his away about Aspertia City, whistling the Unova gym battle music to himself. Pulling a map out his backpack, he was quickly able to locate the lookout and began the trek up the steps to the area where he was told he would be getting a starter Pokemon. Although Matt was a little discouraged when he realized that a few trainers had already arrived, he was sure there would still be a Pokemon left to be his partner and traveling companion. He had always thought that Oshawott were absolutely adorable, but also liked the playful nature most Tepig seemed to have. "H-hello..." Matt said quietly. He raised one finger to acknowledge the others at the lookout.

Miles had finally made his way to Aspertia City after getting lost a few times along the way. He thought starters were normally given out in Nuvema Town, but he guessed that something had changed. He followed a map of the town to he lookout, why the starters were up here instead of in a normal building in the city was beyond him. Miles saw that some trainers had already gathered there, so in order to make sure he got the Pokemon he wanted, he merely announced himself the loudest. "Hold on fellow trainers, allow me the opportunity to spare you some tough decisions in picking your starter Pokemon. I'll be taking the Drillbur" he said, grinning at the Pokemon and the other trainers.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Sherry has finally arrived in Aspertia City after many days of travelling. It wasn't easy getting there as she had to sneak on a ship headed to Virbank city. She was wearing a brown jacket, jean and black boots and carrying a blue backpack which have seen better days. The only thing that looks brand new is her bright red scarf despite some visible stitching. She headed over the lookout where she is supposed to receive her pokemon. This was the only thing she has been looking forward to in a long time. When she arrived, she saw that there were already several people there though she ignored them. She walked up to the blonde girl in the beret and glasses. " Are you the assistant? May I have my pokemon?" She asked.

Blog Entries

Bianca handed Drilbur's poke'ball to Miles, Tepig's Poke'ball to Matt, and Axew's poke'ball to Lilli. She then handed them all 5 Poke'balls and a Poke'dex.

Bianca turned to Tailisu and smiled. "We have two Pokemon left, the Illusion Pokemon, Zorua. Or the Sea Otter Pokemon, Oshawott."

Blog Entries

"Much obliged, Ma'am." Lili said, putting the Poke Balls in her bag, and her Pokedex in her breast pocket. She then removed her beret, bowed to everyone there, put the beret back on, then left on her way.

Blog Entries

OOC: cough Sherry cough lol

"I'll take Zorua." Sherry said to Bianca. Something about that pokemon caugh her attention for some reason. She guessed that after this she will challenge gym leaders and such. Most Pokemon Centers offer free lodging and food to trainer right? Althought it is a nice bonus, that's not why she decided to become a trainer. At least she gets to save her money and also sleep in a real bed instead of park benchs and the ground of a forest.

Blog Entries

Once Lilli left the lookout, she took out her map and looked at it. She could just go back the way she came, stopping at Floccesy Town first, then Virbank for the first badge. Of course, she'd have to train and catch new Pokemon. She'd seen a few Patrat and Purrloin on the way here, maybe those could be viable. Of course, type coverage was a priority, and with Axew being a dragon-type, she'd be best off finding a fire-type if possible. For now, though, she'd take what she could get. She put her map away, and started walking down Route 19.