The Unova Chronicles (Start Up) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

OOC: I'm back!! XDD

Miles wiped the sweat off his forehead, looking tired but pleased. He managed to get Ralts to learn Confusion - in a rather difficult way. Ralts had been throwing a tantrum, and screaming at the top of his lungs. He was being quite disobedient, and did not listen to Miles' orders. He even refused to return to his pokeball, and tried to run away numerous times.

"Thank Arceus you haven't learned Teleport yet." Miles grinned as he caught Ralts in his pokeball and stuffing it in his bag. "Now, be a good boy - we're going to Accumula Town."

As Dominic snuck through Nuvema Town with Zorua, he suddenly heard someone calling his name.

"Someone's onto us" Dominic whispered to his Pokemon, "we'll have to make a run for it!" Zorua squealed with excitement and waited for Dominic to give the order to run. They were hiding behind one of the houses, though the person looking for Dominic wouldn't have a hard time finding him.

"Go!" Dominic and Zorua went shooting out of their hiding place and ran towards the town's exit which led to Route 1. Zorua took a glimpse back at their so called pursuer as they ran to see a boy with a Duskull. The cheeky little Pokemon stuck her tongue out at the Duskull as she and her trainer disappeared around the corner.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy with herself because she sucsessfully caught her first pokemon, Buneary, Noel skipped to Her hometown, Acumula Town, with Munna in tow.

Blog Entries

Charmander stood in front of Sunny, finally some action!
    "Use scratch!" she ordered. Surprisingly, she somehow became serious for once. Charmander ran at the Petilil and scratched her with his small claws, it was enough to make her nearly faint.
    "Maybe that was a little too strong... but whatever! Let's catch it!" Sunny pulled out a pokeball and threw it. But at the last second, Petilil used absorb, but it misfired and hit Sunny instead. The ball captured the Petilil, but her attack on Sunny was enough to make the young trainer faint. Great, now Charmander had to drag both of them, this would be much easier if he hadn't come at all.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

"Dominic! Wait! I just want to...! OH! Dukull! can you pass through that building there?" Parker said looking at the Ghost pokemon. Duskull nodded. Parker watche as the pokemon effortlessly floated through the building. Parker Sprinteed in his last hope of catching the boy. Why was he running? He thought. Did he see a pokemon? That must be it!
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

Blog Entries

OOC: This is going really slow... did everyone leave or something?

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC:Much like most Journey RPG's, i think it died.

Just when Dominic and Zorua thought they had lost Parker, his Duskull had appeared in front of them. Much to Dominic's surprise, the ghost Pokemon had floated right through the building and was blocking their path. Dominic thought for a few seconds but he knew he didn't have many options. He could either let this boy catch him or he could fight his way out.

"Zorua, do you know how to battle?" Dominic asked his Pokemon. Zorua leaped forward in excitement, showing that she was ready to take on this Pokemon which was standing in their way.

"Great" Dominic smiled, "now what..." But the excited little Zorua couldn't wait for Dominic to give her a command. Instead she charged at the Duskull and Scratched at it with her tiny claws.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Parker ran around the corner of the building and saw that Dominic's Zorua was lunging at Duskull, trying to attack, but to no avail.
    "Dominc! Why do you keep running away from me?" Parker said, bending over with his hands on his knees. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to travel together!"
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

Blog Entries

Charmander held the pokeball in one hand and Sunny's arm in the other. He used up all of his effort to move them about one foot, humans are just too heavy. There was one thing he could try to wake her up, but it was a little dangerous...

He bit Sunny's hand.

OOC: I'll be gone for a few days, coming back on monday.

"T-travel together?" Dominic stopped, rather stunned by what Parker had just said. He hadn't at all been expecting someone to want to travel with him. His odd circus outfit and shy personality would surely put most people off, but having a partner to travel with did sound like a good idea.

"Well, alright" he said rather shyly, "you can travel with me if you want." Dominic's attention was suddenly brought to his Zorua who was still attempting to Scratch Parker's Duskull.

"I'm sorry about my Zorua" Dominic apologized, "she's a bit mischievous. Back in the lab she changed into a different Pokemon and I didn't recognize her."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456