The Unova Chronicles (Start Up) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Default Re: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

As soon as the door shut when Sunny left, everything was silent. Parker sat and watched for a moment. He suddenly shot halfway acros the lab and faceplanted into a wall. He could feel something. He backed up. He watched as a bright white skull appeared on the wall. He tried again. He got a hold of the skull, and pulled the rest of the pokemon out of the wall.
    "You're a mischevous little guy, aren't ya?"
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

Blog Entries

"Now us spark!" Sammy yelled as the little lion ran at the puppy, and shot a yellow ball of energy at it. The Lillipup took the hit, and started to move very slowly. It was paralyzed. Beginners luck Sammy thought as she readied a red and white ball, and tossed it at the Lillipup.

Blog Entries

I hope she catches it, Charles thought as Sammy and her Shinx went after Lillipup. All she has to do is--

A sudden flash of movement caught his eye. "What was that?" he wondered aloud as he turned toward what he saw. Riolu had done the same, and was pointing at whatever it was. Charles nodded. "Let's go," he said as he and Riolu ran to the source of the movement...

A wild Rufflet had landed in a grassy area near the scene of the action. "A Rufflet?" Charles said. I thought those were found further north in Unova. He was glad his master had already taught him about Unovan Pokemon, so he wouldn't have to trust his sarcastic Pokedex. He must've gotten lost in a migration or something. No matter. He had decided: he was catching this critter. "Riolu, go!"

...To be continued...
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Sammy held here breath as the ball wiggled, once twice, Three times! She picked up the ball and held it up to the sky "My first catch!" She said "Did you see that Charles? She turned, seeing him fighting his own battle. she started walking over to him.

Blog Entries

"Go! Quick Attack!" At Charles' command, Riolu surged forward, slamming into Rufflet before the bird had a chance to move. "Good hit!"

The Rufflet, however, was far from beaten. Now angry, he took flight and swooped in on Riolu, hitting the fighter with a Peck Attack.

"Hang in there, Riolu!" Charles cried as Riolu fell back. He could see that Rufflet was now gearing up for a Wing Attack. "Use Endure."

Having shaken off the last hit, Riolu braced himself, not flinching as Rufflet's wing hit him dead-on.

"Now," Charles shouted, "use Counter!" With a shout, Riolu slammed into Rufflet even harder, knocking the bird to the ground.

That must've weakened him enough. Charles pulled a Poke Ball from his belt. "Go, Poke Ball!" he cried as he threw the ball at the incapacitated Rufflet. The ball opened on contact, swallowing Rufflet in a flash of red before landing on the ground and shaking.

Come on, Charles thought as the ball shook once, twice, thrice, and...

DING!

"Yes!" Charles ran up to the Poke Ball and held it up in triumph. "I just caught a Rufflet!"

Blog Entries

"Oh yeah, I forgot to see what the pokedex said about you!" Sunny said cheerfully. Charmander stopped his low growl, knowing that he'd have to stick with this trainer for a while. She pointed it at him,

"Charmander, the lizard pokemon. The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely.

"Alright! Now that I have you in my pokedex, let's go!" She said enthusiastically.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Okay, so Professor Juniper, is there anything that I need to know before my journey?" Parker asked as he watched the Ghost type pokemon float around the room.

Blog Entries

"Nice job," Sammy said "let's keep on going"

Blog Entries

Charles returned the now-full Poke Ball to his belt as Sammy started to continue walking. He was about to follow when he noticed Riolu looking like he was having trouble standing. "You okay?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "You'd better rest," he said as he recalled Riolu to his Poke Ball. He then went after Sammy. With Riou needing a rest, he planned to be even more vigilant.

Blog Entries

"You know, I wonder if we'll add someone else to the group? Some trainers already paired up, maybe you could make a friend!" Sunny smiled. Charmander just sighed, she's a complete ditz in his opinion. Soon, the girl started asking tons of questions as though she thought that the fire lizard could speak back. Finally, they arrived at Route 1, Sunny was still babbling on.
    "What is an animal anyway? All we have are pokemon, I don't even-" She suddenly tripped over something, but it definatley wasn't a rock. It was a Petilil, angry that someone tripped over it.

Dominic was keen to leave the lab as soon as he could. He didn't like hanging around all these people and wanted to have some time alone to get to know his new Pokemon. Zorua was jumping up and down with excitement, the little fox glad that its trainer liked her.

"Thank you professor," Dominic said with a slight bow, "Zorua and I are ready to start our journey." Zorua nodded in agreement.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Okay, good luck." Prof Juniper wished to all of the trainers before continuing her work.

Meanwhile...

"Munna use Yawn." Noel ordered. "Mun." Mun said as she released a large bubble that popped in the Bunery's face causing it to feel drowsy. The Buneary used bounce and hit Munna with a drop kick. Buneary's eyes then began to glow blue before it prompty fell asleep. "Munna, use Psybeam!" Noel Commanded. Munna then hit Buneary with a continuous rainbow beam of psychic energy. The Buneary then woke up and attacked with Dizzy Punch. "Munna use psybeam one last time." Munna hit the Buneary with another psybeam. "Go Pokeball!" Noel called as she tossed a poke'ball at the Buneary. Buneary then was captured by the poke'ball, it shook 3 times before it clicked. "I caught a Buneary!" Noel cheered. "Munna!" Munna cheered.

With that, Dominic headed out the door with Zorua by his side. It was already clear that the two of them would get on well.

"Zorua, we have to leave town" Dominic told his Pokemon in a rather serious tone, "if I'm seen then I might be recognised and taken back to the circus."

Zorua looked up at Dominic with a puzzled expression. She didn't quite understand what Dominic meant.

"You see I ran away from the circus so I could become a Pokemon Trainer like I've always wanted. That's why we can't be seen by any of the locals. I'm just lucky Professor Juniper didn't know who I was"

Zorua nodded and jumped in excitement. To her this was all like a big game of hide and seek. The two of them crept through the town, keeping to the shadows. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Dominic was actually enjoying himself. Sneaking around town with his very own Pokemon... it was all very exciting.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Okay, Thank you Professor Juniper!" said Parker walking out the door with his new pokemon Duskull, and the pokemon encyclopedia that they kept calling a 'pokedex'. He looked up and the kid with the black fox from the lab. He thought he had heard him called Dominic.
    "Hey! Kid with the Black Fox! Dominic!" He yelled still unsure of the kid's name. "Wait up!" Parker started running towards the boy.

Blog Entries

Sunny got up and realized that she had tripped over a Petilil. The small bulb pokemon glared at Sunny, it was getting ready to use absorb. Sunny pulled out her pokedex, unsure what to do. (just note that she doesn't know that Petilil was getting ready to attack)

Petilil, the Bulb pokemon. Since they perfer moist, nutrient-rich soil, the areas where Petilil lives are known to be good for growing plants. The leaves on its head are very bitter. Eating one of these leaves is known to refresh a tired body.

"Alright, go Charmander!"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast