The Unova Chronicles (Start Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

"I'm Miles from Lilycove City, Hoenn. I'm glad I got to pick Ralts because they originate from my home region." Miles said, but Ralts ignored him. "I worked in the Battle Factory, so all I ever saw were those massive, tough pokemons already trained for battle. I kinda learned the rough way, so I'd like to try raising my own. Please don't hesitate to give advice."

Ralts lept out of Miles arms and approached the black fox curiously.

"What's the furry pokemon called, anyways? I don't think I ever saw one before." Miles opened his pokedex.

Blog Entries

"That is a Zorua, an Illusion Fox Pokemon. They can create illusions in battle to make themselves look like other pokemon in your party but be careful. Its only an illusion so moves that are super effective against it will still have the same effect. Despite the illusion of looking different, it retains its type. Zorua are often little jokers so keep an eye on this little one." Prof Juniper lectured.

"Its cute but not as cute as my Munna." Noel cheered. "Mun." Munna agreed.

Blog Entries

"We can go right" Sammy said to The porfesser "I feel left out here"

Blog Entries

"Sure thing, I gave you a pokemon, a pokedex, and pokeballs, plus you thanked me so you can be on your way now." Prof Juniper smiled.

Blog Entries

"Then I guess I'm on my way, too," Charles said as he turned and left the lab, his Riolu still on his shoulder.

As he took his first steps toward Route 1, he gave a thought to the other trainers he had seen. Do any of them know about what's really going on here? He had been briefed by his master on the Team Plasma threat, so he knew this was about more than just roaming the land and collecting badges. Maybe I should wait for the others, just to keep an eye on them. He stoped walking, unsure of whether or not to keep going without the others.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Sammy walked outside. She saw a boy standing looking puzzled she walked over to him. "I'm Sammy" She said "You wanna come with me?"

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sunny charged at the pokemon lab, she was late, typical for her. She had already seen a few new trainers leave, hopefully all the starters weren't taken. The cotton-candy haired girl reached the pokemon lab, but wasn't able to stop fast enough, and she ended up face-planting on the door...

Sunny opened the door, "HAI! Sorry that I'm late. There were those Sandstorms, then Castelia, and..." She rambled on, "Anyway, I'm ready to become a pokemon trainer!" she said with a naive smile.

Blog Entries

Charles was a bit surprised when the girl calling herself Sammy came up and invited him to come with her. Is it just a friendly invitation, or... He silently cursed himself for not knowing more about girls before shaking himself back into reality. "Uh, sure, okay." After all, he had planned on making sure he'd protect somebody, so... "Oh, yeah, I'm Charles, and--"

His introduction was cut off when he saw what looked like the personification of the color pink race at full speed toward the lab and faceplant onto the door. "Oooooh," he groaned. He was about to check to see if she was all right when she ran into the lab. Guess she's okay. He then turned his attention to Sammy. "So, shall we go?"

Blog Entries

"Yes" Sammy said "Let us" as she headed down route 1.

Blog Entries

Charles felt a little weird to be traveling with a girl, much of it owing to his lack of experience with them. On the other hand, his mind was made up, and he still didn't know if she knew about what was coming, nor was he sure he should ask.

In the meantime..."Hey, Riolu," he said to the Pokemon still on his shoulder. "Keep an eye out for any trouble, okay?"

Riolu nodded. Charles knew he could trust him. Riolu was, after all, able to sense emanations from far away. He was glad he already knew this; he wasn't at all in the mood to put any trust in that uppity Pokedex of his.

Blog Entries

Sunny saw that only one pokeball was left, better than nothing! She picked it up and released the pokemon inside, Charmander. The Charmander was expecting a tough looking trainer, one who would make him strong, he wasn't very impressed by the results...

"OMIGOSH IT'S SO CUTE!" She stated. Charmander sighed, how could he be paired up with someone like this?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

"So, shall we get going, Noel?" Miles said. He picked up Ralts, who was still staring at the Zorua.

"Oh, and there are places I'd actually like to check out...so there's going to be times when I'll let you go ahead. Besides, I want to be more friendly to this guy - so maybe a little private training?" He picked up his bag, and stood near the lab door to hold it open. Ralts tried to get out of Miles grasp, but without luck.

OOC - I might not have Internet access starting later this week, so before that, I'll set up a point where he does special training and later catch up with everyone. Is that okay?

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Parker sprinted through Nuvema town. The unfarmiliar setting of the town threw him off. He'd never been to a town with a lab.
    "Where is it?" he mumbled to himself. He saw a big white building with a balcony and a large window. Lots of kids around his age were standing around the building. That must be the lab, he thought.
    Parker burst through the door of what he thought to be the pokemon lab barely able to catch his breath. He looked around. He saw a girl standing with a lizard with fire on its tail, and a boy with a small black dog-shaped pokemon.
    "Sorry... I'm... late...," Parker said in between breaths. He looked around. No Pokeballs. He started to panic. "Are there... any Pokemon left... Professor?"

Blog Entries

"Yay! I'm not the only one who was late!" Sunny said enthusiastically. "Did you have to go through a sandstorm too? I could barely see or walk in there! There was so much sand..." she rambled on about Route 4.

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

"No, but that does sound kind of interesting," Parker said. "I was running around the town trying to find the lab. I must have passed it a few times. Now I just feel stupid." Parker just shook his head at himself. "Guess I got here a little too late huh? No Pokemon left that I can see..."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast