The Unova Chronicles (Start Up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

Charles accepted the Poke Balls and Pokedex. He'd heard that the 'dex was registered to be his ID, so he opened it up to see what would happen.

"Hello, Charles Marsh of Veilstone City," it said in a really bad New England accent. "My name is Dexter."

Charles frowned. "What the hell is wrong with your voice?"

"Whaddaya talkin' about? This is my normal speakin' voice."

"Has anyone ever told you you sound like an exact ripoff of a popular animated sitcom character?"

"Bite my shiny metal ass."

"It doesn't look that shiny to me."

"It's shinier than yours, Meatbag."
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Miles looked at the pokeballs that the other people had taken.

"So... uh, Prof. Juniper, right? I just choose one?" The prof. nodded. He picked up one and pressed the button. It opened, and out came a male Ralts.

"Oh wow! Ralts are supposed to be rare!" Miles patted the green head. The red plates on Ralts head blinked before he looked curiously at Miles.

"Hi there. I'll make sure you'll have fun with battles!" He said as a greeting. But Ralts frowned and used Growl on him, making Miles cover his ears to block the wierd sounds.

"Uh... I guess you're being friendly?" Ralts snorted and didn't look at Miles when he picked him up. Miles didn't mind as he received the pokedex and pokeballs.

"Hi everyone." Miles finally introduced himself, trying to hold the Ralts squirming in his arms. "I'm Miles - kinda starting out later than you, but I hope we all get along."

Blog Entries

"I'm Charles," Charles said, pocketing his unruly Pokedex as Riolu jumped onto his shoulder, noticing the way the Ralts in Miles' arms was squirming. "And I'm not so sure it likes you."
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

To Dominic's disappointment the girl with the black parasol had completely ignored him and had instead walked inside a rather large building.

"Perhaps she didn't hear me" Dominic thought to himself, "no she definitely would've heard me. Maybe she was just being rude. Well, I think I might follow her then"

He crept from out of his hiding place in the bushes and followed Noel inside the building, making sure to keep enough distance between them to avoid being seen. Upon entering he quickly realised that this was the lab and already it was bustling with new trainers who had just received their first Pokemon, one of them being the girl who he'd followed in. Dominic forgot all about her though when he spotted the woman who was handing out the Pokemon along with PokeBalls and a PokeDex.

"That must be the professor" Dominic decided and walked up quietly behind her, making sure to avoid the attention of the others.

"Excuse me miss" he said politely, "would you happen to have any more Pokemon left? I'd like to become a Pokemon Trainer"
    Last edited by Googly; 12th May 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Miles put down his bag and held Ralts firmly with his hands. Ralts was trying to get out of his grip, squirming and swaying his flexible body.

"Don't worry, I'm going to raise you to be extra powerful - more than those I met in the Factory." Miles beamed. Ralts didn't look at him.

"Oh come on - you're supposed to pick up positive feelings, and I'm being nice here." Miles said, getting impatient. "You wouldn't want me to treat you the way I trained those big bad boys, hmm?"

Ralts glanced at Miles' grin, and suddenly started bawling.

"Whaaa-" Miles yelped in panic. "Why are you crying?!"

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Melody just arrived from Jotho.She looked around as she walked in Nuvema Town."It's pretty different compared to Goldenrod,but I like it her..." she mumbled to herself.She felt a bit different,now that she isn't wearing the usual gowns her maids would make her wear and now that her hair is cut off shorter than before.She isn't used with her hair falling down freely.

She knocked on the lab door and entered."I'm really sorry I'm late,Professor"Melody said bowing.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Its fine, Your just in time to pick out a pokemon." Prof Juniper said. "Noel noticing that she accidently ignored Dominic chased after him. "Oh, im so sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

"Can anyone please help?" Miles said in a panic - the Ralts was screeching.

Blog Entries

Noel ran foward and gave the Ralts a hug. "Its okay. If he were to treat you like that, i would save you." Noel Comforted.

Blog Entries

"Maybe It's scared that you may push it to hard" Sammy said "You may want to put it down."

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

"Thanks." Miles sighed as Ralts calmed down. "I'm not familiar with those little young pokemons... Would it be okay if I asked for your help from time to time?"

Blog Entries

"Sure, no problem." Noel nodded. "On one condition. You have to travel with me." Noel winked. "Mun." Munna agreed.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

"Sure. I'm going to need you for this guy." He got back his Ralts from Noel, and tried a small handshake with him. "Sorry if I were scary, buddy."

But Ralts just snarled. Miles sighed. Who knew a timid-looking pokemon could be so fierce?

"Nice dress, by the way. You look quite charming." He said with a bright smile. "I'm sure Ralts would enjoy being around a lovely lady like you."

Blog Entries

"Oh stop, your making me blush. Im Noel and im from Acumula Town ,Unova, i'm familiar with small pokemon because i've been playing with baby pokemon on route 1 since i was a little kid. It looks like we both choose a psychic type to start out with so we have similar tastes in pokemon." Noel said."Munna." Munna friendly greeted Ralts.

"Uhh..." Dominic jumped back, startled by Noel's very sudden apology. Before he could get a word in though the girl was off again giving a hug to one of the new Pokemon. Despite her gothic and rather depressing appearance she seemed full of energy and life. Dominic was just glad he wasn't the only one here wearing an odd outfit. He turned to where Professor Juniper had indicated. There was a table lined with PokeBalls, although there were some gaps from those who had already chosen a Pokemon.

"All the good ones are probably gone by now" Dominic thought as he reached out for a PokeBall. He didn't mind what Pokemon he got though and was just grateful to even have the opportunity to be a Pokemon Trainer, something he'd thought would only ever be a dream. After picking a Pokemon, Dominic released it from its PokeBall as the other new trainers had done.

The little fox Pokemon let out a cry of excitement as it was let out of its ball. It ran around examining its surroundings with a curious grin.

"Oh it's perfect" Dominic smiled to Professor Juniper, "what's it called?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast