Under the Harvest Moon (Non-Pokemon MLP RP)

Thread: Under the Harvest Moon (Non-Pokemon MLP RP)

Lord of the Brambles SilverThorn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Under the Harvest Moon (Non-Pokemon MLP RP)

The premise of this RP is to play a group of ponies who come together and build a new town in Equestria. I imagine it somewhat like a mix of Harvest Moon and My Little Pony. Hopefully we can get lots of people to join so we can have an awesome village! I still haven't decided on a name for the town and suggestions are 100% welcome, but I kind of want the town to be near a nice lake and a forest. All suggestions are welcome! I want to build something fun and it's gonna take a lot of awesome people to do it ^.^

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Specialty: (So we don't have 20 bakers or something)
    Physical Description: At least one paragraph please
    Personality: Ditto
    Brief History: Ditto again ^.^

Example (My Character Sheet)
    Name: Moonlight Sparkle
    Type of Pony: Unicorn
    Specialty: Magic and Potions

Physical Description: In addition to having a white body, Moonlight has a long black mane and matching tail. They are both slightly curled at the ends and drape gracefully around her. Her sparkling green eyes are sometimes covered by her mane, but always manage to shine. Her horn matches her body, and her cutie mark is a black crescent moon with black and silver sparkles around it.

Personality: Moonlight can seem cold and standoffish at first, but she warms up a s soon as she begins to trust someone new. She enjoys having company, but doesn't like crowds or venturing out. She is smart, but sometimes lacks common sense; and she often loses her head under pressure.

Brief History: This lovely unicorn was born on the Winter Solstice, while the moon had just begun to wax. Her gypsy parents named their lovely new daughter after the light from the blessed crescent, and prayed for her to become a wise, and skilled magician. Her family was constantly on the move while she was growing up, and so she never really learned how to make friends; but she did learn lots of magic from the other magical unicorns in her caravan.

She earned her cutie mark on a cold winter's night when she had to use her magic to protect her caravan from a very powerful blizzard. From that moment on, she vowed to help people with her magic no matter what.

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Under the Harvest Moon (Non-Pokemon MLP RP)

...Guess I'll try this. Doesn't seem like many other people will.

Name: Kitsune
    Type of Pony: Unicorn
    Specialty: Magic absorption, levitation

Physical Description: A unicorn whose coat is black as night. His mane and tail are the same dark color as his coat. His horn is also black, and even his sclerae (the whites of his eyes) are black. His irises are the only visible part of him that are not black, being a deep, dark red color.

Personality: Despite his scary looks, he's actually a nice guy. He has yet to earn his cutie mark, mostly because he sees no good purpose for his magical absorption, his natural inborn power. He's not the most social of ponies, but he's intelligent, knowing lots of random facts about random things and such.

Brief History: Born in a crowded unicorn city, it didn't take long for his parents to notice something odd about him. His pitch-black coat and mane did not match either of theirs, and neither did his dark eyes. As he grew older, he tried many times to get his cutie mark, to no avail. One day, a magically powerful unicorn came to his city. When Kitsune got close to this stranger, their horns began to glow black, and Kitsune began to drain the stronger unicorn's magic from him. Having learned of his power, Kitsune left the city, hoping to start a new life somewhere far from any strong unicorns.

Lord of the Brambles SilverThorn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome! Welcome aboard :) Let's see if we can't get any others involved ^.^

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

...Still no one? Is this RP ever going to start?
    It'll probably take a bit of thinking on my part, but should I make another character? It might catch the interest of a few more...