The Ultimatism Incident

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimatism Incident

Blog Entries

Default The Ultimatism Incident

ATTENTION:THIS IS A TRAVELSVERSE RPG. IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE TRAVELSVERSE, PLEASE TALK TO EITHER ME OR INSTRUTILUS.

Everything happens for a reason.

The entirety of the Hoenn Wars was originally a set-up. It did grow out of control into massive faction-to-faction war that ravished the entire region into a bloodbath, but it's original intent was to draw out those select few of the population who possessed a certain special ability. These were the purest at heart, clearest of mind, and strongest in spirit, who would ultimately always choose real good over evil. Just as expected, these people came out and joined into a group called the Resistance. Led by former Mauville Gym Leader Watson, they fought against both the factions of destruction. Outnumbered as they were, after five long years of battle, they won. And in the wake of victory, they were all slaughtered, save a lucky few.

You see, the war was set-up just to draw these people out. From within them, one man with an aura capability that is only seen in humans once every century was found. And he was taken, at the time when he was weakest, to the far-off Sevii Islands, in order to power an army. An army called Ultimatum, ruled by a man who considered himself a God, and believed that all, whether people or Pokemon, should bow to his might.

The Resistance was just a part in this man's plan. Watson was his subordinate, and he was killed by Blue himself when the plan was found out. Blue took over the Resistance, and the Resistance won the war. Midway, the Ultimatum found their man, AD, and took him away. Now AD's best friend, Ricky has gone on a path of self destruction to find the Ultimatum and take back AD. He has sent a call out to the best trainers of the world to meet with him in Kanto and lead an assault against the Ultimatum. The world may depend on it.

Ok, so this is my first Rpg that I'm leading solo, but Instrutilus will be helping me all the way along, so just bear with me. It fits into the grand plot of the Travelsverse, a universe created by Instrutilus and co-created by muah. If the plot needs more explaining just let me know and I'll explain it in total. This is a really mature roleplay. People will die. Language is up to you. I don't care how old you are but I need maturity for this to work.

The goal of the Roleplay is to a. Rescue AD; b. take down the Ultimatum. AD has superior aura powers and powers aura weapons. That's why they have him. It might seem simple but it's really thought through, trust me.

RULES:

SIGN-UP FORM:

Username:
    Character Name:
    Age: (At least 17. If you wish to have a younger character, ask me first.)
    Appearance: (Description is preferred, but a picture will suffice. Both is exemplar.)
    Hometown/Region:
    History:
    Personality:
    Pokemon Team:
    Other:

Travelsverse Bible: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f512/travelsverse-brief-bible-113601/
    If you need anymore info on the Travelsverse PM me or Instrutilus.

My Sign-Up:

I'll be needing :
    1. At least four trainers, no more than seven.
    2. Three or four people trained in weaponry i.e. a mercenary, an assassin, ex-military personnel, ecy.
    3. JUST One person with aura powers.

Characters:
    Trainers:
    1. acs1903 - Reserved.
    2. Instrutilus
    3. DarksydeGoldHeart - Reserved.
    Weaponry Personnel:
    1. GoldenrodGirl - Reserved.
    Aura Master:
    Last edited by Jragonair; 6th August 2011 at 12:42 AM.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Default Re: The Ultimatism Incident

Seems interesting. I'll read the Travelsverse Bible and then post a SU as a trainer. Could you reserve me a spot please as a trainer?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Yes, acs1903 reserved.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Username: Instrutilus
    Character Name: ???
    Appearance: Whoever she is, she has long blonde hair tied back with a green scrunchy. She hides under a black cloak, which allows her hair free but blocks her face from view, and black clothing all round, other then the white gloves she wears.
    Hometown/Region: ???
    History: You'd need to know her identity for that.
    Personality: She remains silent, only speaking when spoken to. She also remains out the way, but helps when she can.
    Pokemon Team:
    Blastoise (Female) Lvl 100
    Torrent
    Surf, Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Earthquake

Spiritomb (Female) Lvl 100
    Pressure
    Sucker Punch, Double Team, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp

Lucario (Male) Lvl 100
    Steadfast
    Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball

Fearow (Male) Lvl 100
    Keen Eye
    Aerial Ace, Fly, Drill Peck, Drill Run

Eelektross (Female) Lvl 100
    Levitate
    Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Wild Charge

Garchomp (Female) Lvl 100
    Sand Veil
    Dragon Rush, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Giga Impact

Other: She seems to be fully aware of who A.D is, even though he remains out the public eye. It is unknown how or why this is, but her voice is recogniseable amongst people...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Reserve please?

Blog Entries

AD: Accepted, of course. We all know who your character is though. ;) And levels don't really matter.
    DarksydeGoldHeart: Reserved.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Could you reserve me a spot as a weaponry personnel please? Thanks~
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

No problem, GoldenrodGirl reserved.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Could you reserve me a spot as a trainer please?

Blog Entries

Flaze, reserved.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Username:I. M. Flawless

Character Name: Parker Johnson

Appearance: He wears a bandanna over his curly blonde hair. He has a very small mustache, and blue eyes. He wears a T- Shirt - with the sleeves cut of as if it were a tank top - sporting a faded symbol that is unrecognizable, even to him. His baggy jeans have at least ten pockets carrying all of his things, and what doesn't fit, goes in his old tennis shoes.

Hometown/Region: Undella Town, Unova

History: He always loved the water. His best friend was a Remoraid that he saved from a fishing net. He and his friends surfed out as far into Undella Bay as they could, somtimes, Parker would surf into unmapped waters. One day he fell of his board and something made the tether snap. He drifted far under the surface, discovering his most treasured item - a broken wood pokeball engraved with the symbolic wave of Undella Bay.

He decided to take his journey to Sinnoh, where he had a job as a boats captain where he met many people willing to pay his low rates for a trip to Iron Island. He then took his journey to the land of Hoenn...
    Personality: He is generous to most people, but as some of his friends say, he has "the sixth sense". No he's not psychic, well not completely. He knows the difference between someone giving you a ride, and someone 'giving you a ride'. He also - unlike some people - knows when to keep his mouth shut.

Pokemon Team:
    Octillary/Male
    Politoed/Male
    Basculin/Female
    Milotic/Male
    Piplup/male
    Egg/???

Other: He doesn't know much about this 'A.D.' guy. All he's heard about him or her, is that he/she's been captured, and needs to be saved.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh are trained in martial arts, so I assume that doesn't count for the weaponry-trained personnel, correct?

Username: The Anonymous

Character Names: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Hometown/Region: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh.

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age, at six foot two, and have a pale complexion. They both have messy black hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They both also have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks. They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each also have a silver chain around their neck. that has a small, glass phial on it which is said to contain water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    Joe and Josh can be described as nothing more than quirky. Being sarcastic at times, happy-go-lucky at others, and downright insane normally on a rare occasion, people generally don’t know what they’re thinking. They differ in several ways, however; Josh is the more protective and dominant, sticking up for Joe and anyone else whom he admires. He is also more brutal, retorting to violence quicker than Joe would. Joe, on the other hand, may appear harmless, but watch out; this rose has thorns. If something really gets on his nerves, even Josh, his temper will gain control and he will lash out. They both have a, seemingly random, hate of Abomasnow.

History:
    Joe and Josh were born in Snowpoint City, in Sinnoh. Their mother owned a large manor house, so it’s safe to say they had a slightly privileged childhood. Their mother was also the Snowpoint Gym leader, and their sister, Candice, would take over for her when she retired, which they all thought, but never voiced, would be soon, due to their Mother‘s breast cancer.

They lived a happy childhood, often donning their Dowsing Machine Apps and searching through the deep snow for interesting and rare objects with their Mother‘s Purugly, Flees, until one day, when they were almost ten, they came across a horrific scene; a Glaceon, with a deep gash on it’s side, and being advanced on by an Abomasnow.

Of course, they ordered Flees to attack the behemoth, and the Purugly soon had it fleeing for it’s life. Once the immediate threat was gone, they turned their attention to the injured Glaceon, who was now, quite remarkably, standing.

They approached her, hands out, and tried to explain that they wanted to take her home and heal her, but the Glaceon shook her head, teeth clenched, and began to stagger towards the bushes, blood dripping from her open wound. Joe and Josh just stood and stared for a moment, until the Glaceon looked back at them and said “Glace! Glaceon!” urgently. They knew she wanted them to follow her. But what, they wondered, was more important than saving her life? But, nevertheless, they followed her.

It soon became apparent what was so important, however, when they were clear of the bushes and saw a nest, with three eggs in it; she wanted them to care for the eggs, because she thought she was going to die.

Well, Joe and Josh weren’t about to let a Pokemon die, so they each took an egg, Josh placing the third on Flees back, so it could stay warm in her fur, but Joe also gently picked up the Glaceon and laid it on Flees back, too.

They rushed home, and into the Pokemon Centre. Candice was there, and after asking a few, short and quick questions about what had happened, allowed Nurse Joy to take the Glaceon into surgery.

As Candice waited in the waiting room, Joe, Josh and Flees took the eggs home, explaining to their mother what had happened and where Candice was. They made a haphazard, fluffy nest for the eggs, consisting of beanbag chairs, blankets and snuggies, and then they, as well as their mother, returned to the Pokemon Centre.

They walked back into the Waiting Area, and saw both Candice and Nurse Joy, apparently waiting for them. After telling them to sit and offering them tea, which Joe and Josh politely refused, Nurse Joy began to explain.

Apparently, whatever attack that Abomasnow had used had cut too deep into the Glaceon’s flesh, and had subsequently damaged several of her vital organs beyond repair, and that she was currently on life support, but they didn’t have enough power to keep it on for long.

Joe and Josh reeled from the blow, this story the root of their hate of Abomasnow. After signing several documents (the Glaceon was a wild Pokemon, so they had to make it seem like she belonged to them, or the Sinnog Government wouldn’t pay for the medical care she’d received) and allowed Nurse Joy to pull the plug…

The eggs hatched several weeks later, by which time they’d each also picked an egg and planned what they were going to do. Joe and Josh were going to go to Kanto and begin their journey with one of they young Eevee’s each. Candice would keep the third, training it up and evolving it into Glaceon.

Joe and Josh took a ship to Kanto, directly to Pallet Town, and received a Bulbasaur and Charmander from Professor Oak respectively. They travelled together, but chose different paths; Joe, contests, and Josh, Gym Battles. (They also spent several months training and learning Martial Arts at the Saffron Dojo, and thus are easily capable of defending themselves.)

They caught many Pokemon through their journey through Kanto, and each reached their respective finals. However, they didn’t exactly…. “do well.” Joe lost his first battle stage in the Grand Festival, and Josh only made it to the final thirty-two in the Kanto League, Neither were deterred, however, so they returned for a visit home, and then visited Johto.

It was when they retuned from Johto, however, when something else happened; their mother died, her Cancer finally taking over.

Both boys were distraught, being only twelve at the time. Candice, of course, took over the Gym after the funeral, and Joe and Josh, still being underage, needed to find a guardian to adopt them.

It was then that their mother’s sister, Pricilla, offered to adopt them. They agreed, liking their aunt very much, and moved in with her.

She lived in Snowpoint also, but in a smaller house than the manor, which was now being put up for sale (Candice lived above the gym.) After wallowing in misery for a few months, Pricilla talked Joe and Josh into continuing their journey.

They explored Hoenn, and then their own home turf, Sinnoh, progressing further and further in the Grand Festival’s and Pokemon League’s progressively. They’ve been living at home for about a year, not having the inspiration to go and explore the new land of Unova yet.

Pokemon:

Joe:

~Once~
    Female

Once was Joe‘s first Pokemon. She hatched from an egg that he and Josh took home, along with two others, when their mother, a Glaceon, was killed by an Abomasnow. They‘ve been the best of friends for almost five years now. She is extremely loyal, and graceful in battle.

~Ivy~
    Female

Joe chose Ivy as his starter Pokemon when he and Josh started their journey through Kanto. She was his second ever Pokemon. Ivy was extremely shy to begin with, but once she saw Joe and Once playing in a field, she plucked up the courage to go and join them. She is still slightly shy to this day, but can often get over it.

~Serpico~
    Male

Found on the way to Cerulean City. Not a very interesting story; Joe saw him, battled him, and caught him. He likes to scare people. A lot.

~Drakainai~
    Female

Joe met Drakie in Hoenn, just outside of Sootopolis City. She was trying to fend off a pack of Sharpedo at the time, and failing miserably until Josh called out his Wailord to disperse them. She was badly injured, so Joe caught her and took her to a Pokemon Centre, planning on releasing her when she was healed. As it turns out, the Sharpedo did some serious damage, and, according to Nurse Joy, she wouldn‘t survive in the wild, so Joe decided to keep her. She‘s very affectionate, and doesn’t like battling much.

~Daigo~
    Technically genderless, but is referred to as male

Caught as a Beldum who was stubbornly attached to the space station‘s wall in Mosdeep City. It was causing communication errors, until Joe coaxed it off with a few of his home-made Poffins. Daigo is thought to be very elderly for a Metagross, as his body has rusted slightly. He has a very short temper.

~Cruxis~
    Male

Joe received Cruxis from a trade, in return for his old Blaziken. He was untrusting of Joe to start with, but soon came around.

Josh:

~Amethyst~
    Female

Once was Joshes first Pokemon. She hatched from an egg that he and Joe took home, along with two others, when their mother, a Glaceon, was killed by an Abomasnow. They‘ve been the best of friends for almost five years now. She‘s quite lazy, and likes to make people happy, usually by singing.

~Charming~
    Male

Josh chose Charming as his starter Pokemon when he and Joe started their journey through Kanto. He was his second ever Pokemon. Due to his shiny colouration, Charming was extremely haughty and proud, thinking himself better than all other Charmanders. He still kept this attitude up until Josh challenged the Pewter Gym, where he had to drop it and listen to Joshes commands or be flattened by an Onix. Charming is, nowadays, very loyal and proud, not responding well to insults.

~Fluffy~
    Male

Josh caught Fluffy while he was terrorizing a family, swimming on the shores of Olivine City. He thinks the nickname is kinda “cute.” Fluffy kinda hates him.

~Data~
    Technically genderless, but is referred to as male

Josh just found and caught Data. Nothing really special. Data‘s quite mischievous and likes to make random sound effects to scare people.

~Padfoot~
    Male

Caught as Joshes second Pokemon in Hoenn, the first being his starter. Padfoot is very arrogant, and when he barks, it sounds like a laugh.

~Jabberwock~
    Female

Traded as a Trapinch for Joshes Gastly. She doesn‘t like new people and is quite shy.

Other: I totally read the rules and… stuffs… :D
    Last edited by British Joe; 12th August 2011 at 03:44 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Username: cityvillain

Character: Weaponry Personel

Name: Naomi Burk
    Hometown: Vermilion City, Kanto
    Job: Bounty Hunter

Appearance:
    Naomi is of mixed race descent (half White-half Black). She is 5'8" tall and 120 lbs. She's lanky, means she has long arms and legs. Her hair is long and wavy, brown shade. Her eyes are cold piercing brown and almond shaped. She has light caramel skin tone. Her breast are noticeably big.

Outfit/Clothing:
    Clothes only, not the model.

History/Background:
    Coming from a family of mercenaries, both her parents work as senior agents for an intelligence group. At young age, her grandfather trained her basic hand to hand combats. Showing promising potential in combat, her grandfather suggested to her father to recruit her in to the agency. However, her mother disagreed and one night she and 8 year old Naomi ran away to their home. They stayed in the small town of Nuvema in Unova.

Naomi grew up peacefully with her mother, but not for long when a group of assailants intruded their house and killed her mother. 15 year old Naomi managed to escape and from a distance she witnessed her house being burned down.

Naomi spent months wandering in the streets of Castelia City working as drug mule to a local syndicate. Until she was found by her grandfather. They returned to Vermilion City in Kanto. She trained very hard in combat, swore to revenge to whoever killed her mother. 5 years later she was officially an agent under her father's division. Being the youngest, she showed great potential and talent in espionage and assassination.

At 23, during one of her missions she discovered a horrible truth from her past. She found out it was her father who hired hunters to kill her mother and brought her back to him. Devastated, she killed all the people responsible in killing her mother. She wiped off all the people under his father's division. Unfortunately her father able to escaped the massacre. She went to her grandfather for answers but failed to get so. Ended up killing her grandfather too.

Naomi spent her recent years finding her father and working as a freelance assassin. She has worked with some of the most powerful and secretive groups in the world. However, she denies when being recruited as regular agent.

One day she met a man whom discussed her a mission with promising pay, the answer to her lifelong question. The mission was to slaughter and destroy a particular group called the Resistance. Naomi longing for revenge for her mother, she accepted it. She joined an elite mercenary group that were hired to track down the Resistance's leader and brought them alive to their employer group, the Ultimatum.

Personality:
    Naomi is an enigmatic and mysterious woman. She's outspoken but rarely talks about her feelings. She is very goal oriented, acting towards her own goals. She's patient and very observant. She is also very honest and sensitive. Naomi is very passionate about her goals in finding her father, whether it means to killing hundreds more of people.
    When not in assassin duties, she usually enjoys traveling.

Abilities & Weapons:
    Naomi is an expert in various mixed martial arts. She's flexible and master in acrobatics. Her weapon of choice is a 13 feet hitech Whip. The Whip once wrap around a target's torso, neck, arm or leg can coil up and harden like a cuff. She uses this technique to quickly strangle a victim in the neck and kill it. She also carries a desert eagle gun.

Pokemon team:

Species: Crobat
    Appearance: Her Crobat is half smaller than a regular Crobat.
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves: Taunt, Roost, Toxic, Brave Bird
    History:
    Naomi bought a rare Crobat from the blackmarket in Celadon City. It was said this Crobat was once owned by Navy Seals used to scout and as aerial weapons. The Crobat is excellently trained in espionage and battle. Naomi uses her Crobat for chasing and killing targets.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Username: JakkuEbansu
    Character Name: Jakku Ebansu
    Appearance: 100 Theme Challenge by JakkuEbansu on deviantART
    Brown Hair, Green eyes. The trenchcoat is swapped for a light jacket or hawaiian shirt depending on location.
    He's roughly 6ft2, and is of tall, gangly build.
    Hometown/Region: Viridian Forest, Kanto
    History: Those born in Viridian forest have an exemplary connection to Pokemon. They always have. The small settlements of the Forest produced many great trainers. However, once a generation, there is a trainer born that has an even greater connection. They can sense the feelings of Pokemon, and lend their energy to heal them.
    Aged 13, one such of these trainers awoke in the night, sensing cries of pain all over the land. That same night, he left the forest alone except for his Pokemon, to stop the cries.
    Jakku fought in some of the early skirmishes of the war, but realised such battles were not the answer. He left the front line for the mountains north of Kanto, searching for Ho-oh, a creature he believed could end this. He returned as the enemy finally laid at waste without his solution, and left disheartened by his failure and the resentment of the other surviving few, who called him coward for leaving them.
    Personality: Jakku doesn't fit in much. He doesn't try to. He's travelled all over, searching for redemption, and forgiveness for failure. He received his invitation as one of the many chances he has had to try to make up for fleeing the war. He used to be sarcastic, but friendly. He now tries to avoid others altogether, and walk his own path.
    Pokemon Team:
    King
    Blastoise, lv. 86
    Hydro Cannon, Blizzard, Surf, Rain Dance

Mica
    Aerodactyl, lv. 79
    Fly, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam

Other: The Viridian Forest stuff is Pokemon Special canon, by the way. Dunno if it applies here. Sounds cool though. He can't always hear all Pokemon, due to pain, or rage. The only reason he heard all the cries at once was due to the power of the Forest, and the number in pain.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast