Two Sets of 10 *Me and Rhocat!*

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Sets of 10 *Me and Rhocat!*

Default Two Sets of 10 *Me and Rhocat!*

Plot: We all know how things were supposed to go in the World of Ben 10, but something strange has happened. After leaving Bivalvan in the cave in Florida, Aggregor was meant to capture the alien once more, but instead, the group, are interrupted in their leave by sounds of a fight. They find Aggregor being attacked by a mysterious armored warrior called Kamen Rider Decade. After Decade deals with Aggregor, he informs Ben that an enemy of his, Super Apollo Geist, has come back to life and now has formed a new group, Omni Shocker, with Ben’s enemies to conquer the world of Ben 10, possibly others. Decade attacked Aggregor so he couldn’t join Omni Shocker and worsen the threat. Together, the two groups must stop Apollo and Omni Shocker and save the multiverse.

Yes, another crossover, what can I say?

Anyway, I'm all the Rider characters.

Ask Pony Discord

Default Re: Two Sets of 10 *Me and Rhocat!*

Yeah, and I'm pretty much everyone from Ben 10.

Ben, Kevin, and Gwen were walking away from the cave and back towards civilazation when they heard what sounded like a fight. Thinking that Bivalvan was under attack, they turned and ran towards the cave. They jumped out of the way as Aggregor was thrown past them and Ben looked inside.

"Hello?" Ben called into the dark cave.

Decade slowly walked out of the cave, shaking his wrist from punching Aggregor. He looked to the three. "Ben Tennyson, I'll talk to you in a moment." he said, marching passed them as Aggregor got up and shot a lightning bolt at Decade, blasting him back. "Shouldn't have taken my eyes off you, should I, Aggregor?" he asked, getting back up, realizing Aggregor was stronger than he expected. He took out the K-Touch and began pressing the buttons.

"Kuuga! Agito! Ryuki! Faiz! Blade! Hibiki! Kabuto! Den-O! Kiva!...Final Kamen Ride...Decade!" it announced as he slid the Decadriver over and put it in its place, transforming to his Complete Form.

Ask Pony Discord

"Well, thats something you don't see everyday," Keven commented as the three watched Decade transform.

"Did he just call that guy Aggregor?" Ben asked, "As in the guy that we're supposed to be looking out for?"

"Never mind that now Ben, look out!" Gwen shouted as a bolt of lightning came towards them. She created a sheild around them and it shattered around them as it absorbed the blow.

Decade took out his card holder and converted it to sword mode, then dusted it off with his hand before charging Aggregor and clashing blows with his spear, managing to get a slight power advantage on him before both were forced back by one another. Decade jumpped over another lightning bolt and landed behind Aggregor, kicking him in the back and launching him forwards. The two continued to trade blows before Ben and company.

Ask Pony Discord

"Hey Kevin, do you know who that guy is?" Ben asked, pointing at Decade.

"Ben, if I knew who it was, then I would have said so by now!" Kevin growled at Ben, glaring at the younger boy.

"Kevin, ignore Ben for a bit so we can help this guy out," Gwen said, pulling on Ben's jacket to keep him from fighting with Kevin.

"I don't know. It doesn't look like he needs help," Ben pointed out as Decade continued to fight Aggregor.

"So, let's but in anyway," Kevin said, smacking a fist into his opposite palm. He knelt down and absorbed the rock that they were standing on and prepared to charge into the middle of the battle.

Decade kicked Aggregor backwards and converted his Ride Booker to gun form and openned fire, his shots being countered with lightning from Aggregor's spear. He took out a card and inserted it into the Decadriver, then pressed the side. "Attack Ride...B-B-Blast!" it announced, his shots becoming stronger and getting further, but still not breaking Aggregor's guard.

Ask Pony Discord

"Kevin wait!" Gwen cried out as Kevin charged towards the fight. He hit Aggregor with one of his fists. Unfortunately, Kevin got hit with one of the blasts from Decade's gun.

"It's hero time," Ben said, twisting the omnitrix and slamming his hand down onto it. He glowed and shifted into Swampfire, declaring himself as usual.

"Huh, I was going for Bigchill," Ben commented, sighing slightly. He formed some fire in his hand and blasted Aggregor from closer to the cave entrance. Gwen used her energy to move Kevin out of the way of Decade's attacks on Aggregor.

Aggegor was destracted by the attacks, allowing Decade to close the gap and punch away at him, doing a roundhouse kick to his face, knocking him to the ground. "Swampfire? Intresting choice." he commented. Aggegor stood up and fired lightning at Decade, forcing him back.

Ask Pony Discord

"Not my idea," Ben replied, sending vines through the ground toward Aggregor, winding them around his legs.

"Let me give him a few more hits," Kevin whined to Gwen as she continued to pull him out of the fight.

"Hand to hand combat is a dangerous idea in a long-range weapon fight," Gwen replied as she formed a ball of energy in her hand and shot it at Aggregor.

Decade, seeing Aggregor was contained, took off the K-Touch and pressed the Kabuto button. "Kabuto...Kamen Ride...Hyper." it announced, Hyper Kabuto appearing next to him and copying his movements as he put the K-Touch back. He took out a card and put it in the Decadriver. "Final Attack Ride...K-K-Kabuto!" it announced, Decade and Kabuto leaping high into the air, Kabuto through use of a jet pack, and coming down with an energized kick, striking Aggregor and launching him backwards into a rock, shattering it and knocking him out.

Decade and Kabuto landed, Kabuto vanishing as swiftly as he appeared. "Alright, now we can talk."

Ask Pony Discord

"Wow," Ben said, reverting back to normal as he watched Decade in awe. He hadn't ever seen something like that happen before. It was pretty cool.

"So who are you?" Kevin asked, shifting back to normal as well. Gwen put her hand on his shoulder and sighed as she looked at Decade.

"We're glad for the help, but we'd really like to know who you are and what is going on," Gwen said.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that," said Decade, partly joking. He deactivated the Decadriver, causing his suit to vanish, revealing Tsukasa. "My name is Tsukasa Kadoya, I am Kamen Rider Decade," he explained. "And that is Aggregor, who someone should probably arrest to ensure he doesn't escape."

Ask Pony Discord

"What's a Kamen Rider?" Ben asked as Kevin used his plumber's badge to contact the other plumbers to come pick Aggregor up.

"Ben, don't ask questions," Gwen chastised. She figured that Decade could just as easily leave and let them fight Aggregor on their own as help them out.

"It sounds kind of like a videogame character," Ben said, ignoring Gwen.

"Kamen Riders...well I think I have a friend that can explain it better." said Tsukasa. A grey energy wave washed over them and teleported them to a port area, in a live action world. "Wataru, you here?"

Wataru Kurenai, Kamen Rider Kiva, walked up to them. "Right here Tsukasa." he said, then looked to Ben and company. "Hello Ben, Kevin, and Gwen."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast