The Twilight Prince (Sign up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Twilight Prince (Sign up)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Twilight Prince (Sign up)

WT, I would suggest multiple coin tosses to decide if you have enough sign-ups and reservations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kamen- Sure accepted!
    Sove and Ombrare- Okay Reserved!

True, I think we are nearing to it though, I might just start it once these two make their SU's but anyone else is welcome to make a sign up if they want before it starts
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Azami Charline

Sexuality: Lesbian

History: Azami trained under no gym leader, member of the Elite Four nor champion-she trained under Pike Queen Lucy-the Frontier Brain of the Battle Pike in Hoenn's Battle Frontier. It made sense, seeing as Lucy is her mother. Growing up as a child, she would run through the Battle Pike's challenge daily. Since the challenge depended entirely on luck and was constantly changing, it was a very useful way to train.

When Azami turned ten years old, she left the Battle Frontier to begin her Pokemon journey, and has since then, travelled through the Hoenn and Johto region with her serpentine Pokemon. She has never caught any other Pokemon other than them, following her mother's tradition. They are her only Pokemon.

Appearance: Azami inherits her mother's good looks, and bears a strong resemblance towards her. She is tall and thin, with pale, creamy skin. She has her mother's incredibly long jet-black hair (Except minus the red Seviper streaks) and piercing crimson eyes. She usually wears just a cherry coloured camisole with ripped 3/4 length jeans and flip flops due to the warm weather in Hoenn.

Personality: Unfortunately, Azami also inherits her mother's cold and steely personality. She is very competitive, especially in battle, and doesn't take the few losses she owns too well. She is an incredibly strong trainer from all her harsh training when she was younger, and doesn't hesitate to mention it when she thinks people are disrespecting her Pokemon trainer skilllzzz. Azami can be very heated in battle, but is generally quite cold and unfriendly. Her personality changes temperature wise-sometimes she can be hot-headed and furious, other times, cold and aloof.

Azami is ironically a lesbian, despite her 'snake' Pokemon, catch my drift...;) <-SORRY I HAD TO!!! xD

Pokemon:
    -Steelix (M)
    -Gyarados (M)
    -Dragonair (F)
    -Seviper (F)
    -Arbok (F)
    -Milotic (F)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Accepted!
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Surpassed, actually. You said "1 or 2 more", but I'm just being nitpicky.

Post Thanks / Like

So is this kinda gonna be apocalypse-like where most everyone except the characters are gone/dead? Also, I take back my third Pokemon, as the more I thought about it the less I felt like it would work out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't think so on the post-apocalypse thing. Read the backstory more carefully.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No it's just starting, the Twilight Prince carries his plan out by taking away the night. It's different to AN when it had been a year since the Avatar took over the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry to bump this, I want to start but I am still waiting for the reservation on Sovereign and Ombrare (Unless they are alright with it starting and coming in later)

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Charles Ryan

Appearance: Charles has spiky brown hair that points diagonally most of the time, he has a fairly white skin and a pair of coffee brown eyes. Charles normally wears a sleevedless red jacket with a red hood with a black sweater under it; he also wears a pair of torn off jeans and sneakers.

History: Charles lived alone in Hearthrome, both of his parents died when he was young and as thus he lived by himself thanks to the money given by his rich uncle, Charles used to spend most of his time in Amity Park, he usually sat there for hours to draw pictures of the Pokemon and their trainers that walked around.

Personality: Charles is very responsible and quiet, he's not really that experienced when it comes to things that require a lot of courage, since he's lived a mostly quiet life. Charles likes to draw a lot and as thus has developed a calm demeanor that matches his paintings.

Pokemon: Grovyle, Buneary, Ralts, Yanma, Onondo

Other: his theme song is Hero by Skillet

Damn it, how come my sign ups are never long enough
    Last edited by Flaze; 13th January 2011 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's alright accepted, although your Pokemon might have a hard time fighting the Prince unless they are strong already like that.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I added one more Pokemon in by the way

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okay nice.
    The signs up are of course still open as the role play has only just begun.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Bastion Lambourne

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Pale-grey skin contrasts with his bright, yellow eyes. His lips are formed in an eternal, superior smirk, as white teeth flick behind his thin lips. His face is highly noble, and chiseled; a deep scar lies upon the right of his high, gaunt cheekbones. He wears an ivory overcoat, tightly hugging his body, as twin coattails fall to the back of his knees. Around the neck and collar, black fur can be seen, matching his own underneath his high top-hat. His white, silk gloves are always in possession of a black cane, topped with the silver figure of the central head of a Hydreigon (Sazandora). Black boots are buckled up to his knee, underneath his black pants. A string of Luxury balls surrounds his waist.

History: Little is known of Bastion, and his previous escapades. A seemingly endless amount of money and wealth lie beneath his expanding throne. Recently visiting Hearthome on terms of... "Business", Bastion found himself in the dark of the city. Traces of his wealth and power seem to stem from the region of Unova, but beyond that, his past is foggy and dark, at best.

Personality: Flamboyant, noble, posh, superior; all these words can be used to describe Bastion's attitude. Behind his shrill, trained tongue, lies dark undertones of greed, and desire. He sees everyone as pawns to forward his own gain, and would only serve a man should he have plans of future betrayal. A devout fan of chess, Bastion incorporates the rules and strategies of the game into his life:

No matter the number of pawns who meet their end, the king shall survive. That is all that matters.

Pokemon: Hydreigon/Sazandra, Bisharp/Kirikizan, Liepard/Leparadas, Zoroark

Other: He has quite a few dark, deep secrets. We'll see if they surface.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Accepted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12