The Trinity Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trinity Alliance

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Trinity Alliance

Another non-Pokemon RP from me. This one's a bit more open-structured, so I hope it ends up moving a bit more smoothly than my past RPs. Well, we'll see how it goes.

The Trinity Alliance

Introduction:

The Plot:

The World:

Gameplay:

Rules:

Sign-Up Form:

Characters:

Any questions or clarification needed, just ask Renewal!
    Last edited by Renewal; 4th November 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Savage Rain!

Default Re: The Trinity Alliance

Name: Alistair Tigure.
    Birthdate: March 5th.

Power Level: C. He was raised with the knowledge that he could become a vastly powerful man.

Appearance: Alistair has messy black hair. He is 6'4" and well-muscled. His eyes are brown, and he has tanned skin.

Personality: Alistair loves power, and has a leader's resolve and personality. At least, he wants people to think that instead of a power-hungry madman with a god complex. His family raised him to be great and to know his power. However, being openly ambitious these days can cost you everything, so Alistair usually prefers to manipulate people that either don't mind or are too stupid to realize that they are pawns. If a member of his squad was to be in danger, he would drop everything to save them. The more people like him, the more likely they are to do what he says. His ultimate goal is absolute rule, acheived without a lot of fighting. That should satisfy people who don't want war, he thinks, while satisfying himself. After that, he can start working on ways to conquer places beyond the Seas of Negativity. Currently he is aiming to become a Squad Captain, and working on plans for a device that could convert the entropic energy of Chaos into ectropic energy.

Background: Alistair was created for power. He was planned to be conceived at the exact time to allow his birth on March 5th, and has since then been raised to be greater than all others. His family, a rich government clan in Guardian, desired to be revered as the one that had given rise to the king of the world. They encouraged his ambition, trained his power, and granted him whatever he wanted, provided he succeeded at the other two. Even so, Alastair always felt there was something missing in his life. He took the chance he was offered, and came to Trinity. To find power, or to find something greater?

RP Sample: "Manipulate, rule, survive." The words of Alistair's father sounded in his head. "I know that I should be above them, but making people that trust me do things that I know could cause trouble for them just doesn't seem right." Alastair shook his head at these thoughts. "Weak, weak, weak. I'll be the one to lead the world into prosperity, no matter the cost. I can only do right."

Other:
    Last edited by Hadesiro; 4th November 2011 at 10:13 AM.

Can I reserve a spot? This looks pretty interesting.

Blog Entries

@Hadesiro: Pending. All in all, very good, except for Power Level. Far, far, far too powerful to start the RP with. An SS-rank is essentially a physical god, which would make the start of the RP horridly unbalanced. I've edited the sign-up form to limit you at most to C-rank; any higher, and you wouldn't really need to join Trinity.

Essentially, Power Level is asking you to determine your character's capacity, power, and control, and combat ability in general. Your characters are young, and not very powerful. They can certainly be ambitious, and exceptional, but they're still new players on a very competitive field. Tone it down for now.

Chaos is essentially entropy and raw destructiveness. Void is emptiness, the ability to make things disappear. Make of that what you will; that's the entire reason I left the elements undescribed in the first post. Just remember that it can be resisted, and is dependent on your character's power; all Anima fundamentally resist each other.

@Akinai: Reserved.
    Last edited by Renewal; 2nd November 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Savage Rain!

I edited it. Who is the captain, by the way?

Blog Entries

@Hadesiro: Approved. Whoever signs up to be the captain, basically. MoP claimed it, though he seems to have deleted his post.

Savage Rain!

I didn't think you could start as the captain. If MoP doesn't want it anymore, then I'll take it.

Blog Entries

Naw, I do, I deleted it by accident. Somehow.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Mouthful of Pi: ...how does that even happen? Anyway, reserved again. The captaincy of the first squad, Squadron Theta is now taken.

Blog Entries

Please don't rub it in.

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Birthdate: August 21st

Power Level: OVER 9000D

Appearance: Eliot is almost never seen outside of formal attire. He usually wears black slacks and dress shoes, a white button shirt, a tuxedo vest, and a tie. On his face, he always wears a pair of heart-shaped pink sunglasses. His skin is a warm tan color, like milk chocolate, and he dyes his somewhat long hair blue. His eyes are green. He's fairly tall, at 6'2, and has a slender build.

Personality: Eliot was taught from a young age that violence is bad, and that he should only use his powers to protect life, and never to take it. He will thus never kill, and will only fight to protect others and their rights. His upbringing also taught him to enjoy life. Thus, he is very hedonistic, spending most of his time that he doesn't spend training or tending to his flowers trolling for women, and eating his favorite food, limes.

Background: As stated, Eliot was brought up learning that violence is never the answer. That's because both of his parents were born not long after the wars, and his grandfather was killed in it. Thus, he learned a lot about the war and why it came about. He spent most of his childhood helping his parents, who ran a florists shop. He grew beautiful flowers for them, and they had an idyllic life. When he was old enough, Eliot decided he would join Trinity, and try to stop as much death and violence as he could.

RP Sample:
    Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    "If you destroy this ship, we both die, you know. And Haze can likely repair any damage you can cause." Disarray points out, sitting on the floor, shoes off, clipping his toenails, quietly singing his favorite song to himself.
    "California girls, we're unforgettable/Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top..." He hums, examining his feet.

Other: Eliot carries around a wide array of objects to use his powers. His equipment:
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 3rd November 2011 at 04:44 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Renewal

Is there a reason everyone has to be a member of the Trinity Alliance (as opposed to the other six alliances, or independence)? Not prodding you to change your rules, just seeking clarification.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Name: Kaya Rion

Birthdate: June 1

Power Level: D

Appearance: About 5'8" with shoulderlength slate gray hair and light green eyes. She tends to wear casual, unrestrictive clothing like jeans and a longsleeved shirt (usually forest green).

Personality: Much like the element she controls, Kaya's attitude appears carefree most of the time, and often changes subjects if there are multiple topics on hand. The only time she is ever truly serious is when the situation takes a turn for the worse; that is when she becomes truly unpredictable. She also has a moderate case of claustrophobia: while she can ignore it for a moderate amount of time or to rest overnight indoors, if she stays in an enclosed area for a long time she gets extremely nervous.

Background: Kaya's life and upbringing before joining Trinity was a rather normal one; her parents and brother were Animata of poor class, using their powers only to help complete daily tasks and for recreation. Kaya was no different at first, and loved to ride the winds more then anything else. She longed for a purpose other then just simply living from day to day though, and decided to join the Trinity Alliance.

RP Sample: "Come on up here, the view is amazing!" Kaya called out to her brother, grinning widely. She had managed to reach the roof of their apartment home, and was loving every moment of it. Up here, one could feel the breeze much better with less objects blocking it's path.

"I'm not so sure... that looks pretty high up there," Zach muttered back, staring down at his bare feet. Earth was always so solid, and very secure. Why climb buildings when one could just relax on the ground?

"You won't fall, trust me!" Before her brother could reply, Kaya motioned with her hands, trying to manipulate the air around her brother. While she was able to get a few stray breezes to cooperate, Zach fell flat to the ground after only rising a few feet. "Oops, sorry brother. I haven't really gotten the hang of lifing other people yet. Want to try again?"

Zach only glared back, and walked back into the house, rubbing his backside.

Other: None that I can think of at the moment.

Blog Entries

I would like to reserve a spot.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Name: Christina (Kris) Walker

Birthdate: January 21

Power Level: D

Appearance: 5'9" short brown hair that stops at her shoulders, she has hazel eyes that look almost red sometimes, fairly pale skin. She always wears jeans and a Black T-shirt.

Personality: Like her element Kris is very unpredictable, and will often jump into things without thinking them through much, she is usually pretty nice around people, unless she has a problem with them, this usually happens cause she hold grudges, so avoid making her mad. Being on Kris's bad side isn't good, she will usually act child-ish when it comes to people she doesn't like, but if anyone is in danger, she will put everything else aside, including her life, to save them, unless it is the enemy, then she laughs when they die. The only thing that makes Kris go quiet is the mention of the Ice element, not much is known about why though.

Background: Kris's life was pretty much normal even with the war raging, she and her little brother, mom and dad lived happily together, but one night someone came and broke into her house, Kris tried to stop him, but before she could the man shot her brother and ran, when her parents found them, they saw her with the gun, and were horrified that Kris had killed their little boy, they attempted to kill her but failed causing Kris to run, she lived on the streets avoiding everyone she knew until one day she decided to do something with her life and join The Trinity. The only thing to explain why Kris goes quiet at the mention of 'Ice' is that one time when explaining her life she accdentally said that her brother's element was Ice.

RP Sample:
    The shot rang through the house as the man fired the gun he had been holding, pumping a bullet through my little brother's skull. "Johnny!" I gasped tears filled my eyes as his body went limp, blood gushed from the bullet hole and on to the soft carpet I kneeled on as I held the dead body.

"Who's there!" I heard my dad's angry voice. The man with the gun dropped it and ran when he heard my dad stumble into the dark room. The lights flicked on and I could only watch as my mother and father saw me holding my brother's empty shell "Oh my god" My mother gasped tears filled her eyes "Kris... How could you?" she gasped in horror looking at the gun that lay on the floor next to me "But I-" I started to explain, but was cut off as my father point his hand at me, sparks filled it momentarily before he fired leaving a scorch mark at my side, pushing the gun away from me. He raised his hand again pointing at me, I countered and shot a ball of fire at it him, a blew up into embers, I growled as the floor lit on fire, I turned and ran, something pushed me out the window, and all I could say before the house blew up in flames was "I'm sorry, Johnny"

Other: Nope.
    I'm new so don't be hatin'!

I am a huge fan of Pokemon. I love Mudkips, and many other Water type pokemon. I love to Role-Play so I'll gladly join any RP out there! So don't be afraid to PM me if you need a member ^^

Blog Entries

@Master Mew: Mainly for organization's sake. It's an alliance-centric setting, after all. Allowing the players to spread out among all Seven would mean each alliance has comparatively fewer players, which defeats the purpose of an alliance in the first place.

I suppose later on, when characters and relationships are well-established, I'd allow player characters from other alliances or not in one at all, but I want to keep things within Trinity for now.

@Mouthful of Pi, @Akinai, @Mudpaw: All approved.

@DrumBeats: Reserved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast