Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

Thread: Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Default Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

Brynhilde awoke, bleary-eyed, in the Ravenclaw dorm rooms. She almost instantly rubbed her sleepy eyes and began to dress in her uniform. Today was the start of the Tri-Wizard Tornament, when seventh-year students could enter their names to compete. Brynhilde was only a few months short, but was still eligible.

After putting on the Hogwarts uniform, which consisted of a pleated plaid skirt, white short-sleeved blouse, navy vest, and striped tie, she went to fix her hair with the aid of a mirror. Brynhilde combed, brushed and plaited her long tresses so that the black parts were elegantly braided down her back and her blue and green bangs were swept across her forehead. After making sure her appearance was satisfactory, she raced down to the common room. Numerous other students were seated there, socializing and checking their homework before they left for the Great Hall. But Brynhilde had no time for chatting, so after giving a few hasty salutations she made her way on to the Hall. After passing several dozen doorways she entered the colossal Great Hall. Again, she waved to several students and proceeded to sit on the deserted end of the Ravenclaw table. Brynhilde's extrovert act was only temporary.

As she munched on a piece of buttered toast, she noticed the Clones enter the Hall and sit at the Slytherin table. The Clones, actually Josh and Joe, were a spectacular specimen of identical twins, mirroring clothes, words, and even grades. She'd only briefly met them before, and had decided that they weren't her type of person. Pure-bloods, and too moody and capricious. But their outfits weren't that bad. It took a lot for Brynhilde to admit something like that, considering that she detested people that wore pink. She went back to eating breakfast.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

Earlier that morning…

“It issss morning.”

A black snake threaded himself between the sleeping bodies of Joe and Josh, who, since first year, refused to sleep in separate beds. Joe stirred first, opening his eyes and raising his head from his brother’s chest.

“Thanks, Serpico.” he hissed quietly. Then, shifting in bed so he was leaning on his elbow, he poked his brother’s face. “Josh…. Joshie…. Wake up, moron.” Josh just gave a grunting snore and mumbled several, incoherent words. Snorting, Joe extended a hand behind him, searching wildly for his wand, until his fingers brushed the handle. Smirking, he raised it above his brother, leaned well back, and murmured “Aguamenti!”

“JOE, YOU MOTHER FUCKING ARSEHOLE! I SWEAR TO MERLIN, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU…”

Joe sprinted from the bed into the safety of the bathroom as Josh shook his sopping-wet head like a dog, sending water droplets everywhere and making Serpico hiss in irritation.

About half an hour later, they entered the Great Hall, walking past the Goblet of Fire in the Entrance Hall. They would eat first, and then submit their names…
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Default Re: Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

As Brynhilde finished breakfast she began to rip up a roll of parchment into a half-dozen pieces. With great precision, she wrote her name in ink on each paper, each looking slightly more elegant and refined. Brynhilde wondered if she was crazy for practicing writing her name. But she wanted it to look perfect, even with the slim chance of only one person seeing it. The last signature looked good enough, so she carefully folded it in half and began to walk up towards the Goblet of Fire. When Brynhilde got to the edge of the Age Line, she took a deep breath and slowly stepped over it. Nothing happened, so she reached up and placed the parchment in the fiery chalice. Just then, the clock announced that lessons were starting. Brynhilde raced to grab her books at the Ravenclaw table and ran off to class.
    Last edited by OverlordRuby; 22nd April 2011 at 04:52 PM.