Trebloome Academy: Part III - Page 5
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy: Part III

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy: Part III

"Oh I was just thinking about something," Jason nodded his head as he turned back to Lane. "It's just something I've had on my mind for a while." he then looked at Alice and waved. "Hey Alice how are you?"

Pesky Thief Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Elizabeth felt....so new. Everyone around her was talking like they've known eachother forever, which they probally have. She did fint Lucien quite formal, finally! Someone like her!

Stepping off the boat, Wyn smiled starting to feel that faint sense of peace envelop her once more. Her Pokemon ranged around her and she waved enthusiastically over at her head of House, Lucien; his kind manner had really helped her to gain her confidence over the years. It was good to be back here, Wyn stretched a moment and smiled up at Alistair lightly squeezing his hand "S-should we go on in? Better then standing out here." she commented quietly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It took some careful manoeuvring what with her gear and her companions but Geneviève finally stepped off of the boat with a faint sigh. She took a moment to look around getting out of the way of the milling crowd and took in the school as well as the grounds. It was all impressive, staggeringly so and she shook her head still finding it faintly difficult to believe that she was here. A small talent at writing, her travels and training how did it all lead to this? Right now it didn't matter too much and she took in the Headmaster finding that she respected him on sight and looked warily over at her own Head of House- Lucien. He didn't look too out of place of a fluffy romance novel and she eyed the blade at his waist with faint interest. He was handsome that was obvious and it only served to make her uneasy. Shaking off memories that only served to make her tired she shrugged mentally and walked on to the castle. His accent reminded her of home and she wanted to talk to him just for that; but pushed it aside. There was too much to do.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin stepped off the boat with Camille alongside him. He had a carefree smile on his face, and was bopping his head softly to a tune in his head. He walked right past Wyn and Alistair, winking and tipping his hat the two, while Camille gave a short wave. After a moment, Calvin had to stop to readjust his bag on his shoulders, and they kept walking. Pikachu, who'd been caught up in a staring contest with her new friend the Lunatone, took notice and hurriedly ran after them, tossing a grin over her shoulder to rattle its cage.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blood runs cold Winter Rain's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Winter Rain on Facebook
    Follow Winter Rain on Tumblr

Cautiously, Luna gathered her bags and made her way off of the boat. As she walked, she kept glancing at Lucien. The way he talked, his posture, his crimson eyes. There was just something about him that made Luna attracted to him.

"What is wrong with me?" Luna thought to herself. She tried her best not to let her mental distress show. "Snap out of it, Luna! You're only feeling this way because you've finally saw a handsome gentleman. Nothing more!" Shaking her head, she put on a friendly smile and focused her gaze on the academy that was placed before her.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien gave a gentle smile to each of the new students, winking quickly with a delicate smile. "It's cold... Come, warm your hands beside Trebloome's heart-flame. I hope to become acquainted with each of you, and to say hello to my former students. It's been long... My heart hungers to hear each of your stories, new and old."

Card opened the grand doors, a flood of radiance and warmth spilling from the grand portals to Trebloome. "Welcome, once more. Trebloome has been awaiting you; do not leave her wanting. You received a map alongside your invitation; please, get settled into your dorms... Get to know each other, be happy, and cherish the moment. You'll only have one first day. I'll make a short announcement afterwards, here, in the Grand Hall."

---

Alistair nodded softly, returning the gentle press against her hand holding it to his chest. "Of course... I have a little surprise, Wyn." Alistair's free hand rose languidly to Wyn's hair, stroking it softly as his eyes were consumed with a content dreaminess, as if he had finally found comfort once more. "And I don't know who I should tell." His voice trailed into a light, playful whisper, returning his eyes to Wyn's.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Geneviève looked up at the Headmaster and listened to him speak before looking over at her own House's House side-long. Who really does talk like that? Has he read so much poetry that it just spouts out all the time now? she winced a bit at that thought; it was very unfair. From his eyes and smile, he looked to be sincere and truly interested...but she had been fooled by that before, had let herself be fooled rather. It was a lesson that she kept in her mind and she didn't want to lose her trust completely but she was wary, she could easily admit that. All she could do was try to be open as possible but whatever confidence and joy she had gained felt like it was slipping through her fingers. Sighing faintly she looked at the young woman who was looking all google-eyed at Lucien and smiled, making sure it didn't curl bitterly "We must be in the same House, want to try and find our way around?" she asked, nodding at her, eyes friendly.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________

Wyn's eyes lit a bit "Oh, really? What kind of surprise? It's not always good to hold those in you know. T-hey have to be shared after all." she commented with a smile, starting to walk along with him. When there was time she'd chat with Lucien show him the music she had found and to see how he was doing. The events of the last term seemed to have worn him down in some way even though that was impossible to see now. Hopefully he had recovered well enough to be himself again.

Blog Entries

Luna looked up at the girl who offered to help her around. Normally, she would've declined, but she figured this person was a returning student. Right now, she would need all the help she could get until she found her way around the academy.

"Oh, t-thank you," she smiled shyly as she walked towards the girl, "I'm Luna, by the way."

She smiled a bit trying not to cringe inwardly at the fact that she towered over Luna by about three inches. She looked lost and well it was usually easier to be lost in a group so she walked alongside the girl, carrying Didiane in one hand and noted Rasmus and Salveig seemed to approve of the young woman.

"Anytime, I'm Geneviève. You're new here too then? At least we're in the same House and can flounder around together."

Blog Entries

On first inspection, Luna concluded that Geneviève was indeed a nice person, and she could possibly be a friend.

"Yes," Luna answered with a smile, "That would be delightful." Frost looked up at Geneviève and looked at the woman with the utmost caution. He wasn't used to strangers, and he felt like he should stay close to his owner, just in case.

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

When James walked into the school, he was looking for one person and one person only. He was looking for the professor he was closest to, that being Professor Dustin Drake. James knew all about his messy romantic life and he wanted to talk to the professor and see how he was doing.

As for Professor Drake, he wasn't dwelling on his failed relationship with a former teacher. He had bigger things on his mind. The success of his businesses, the success of the school and his plan for his class. Instead of moping over a lost woman, Dustin had poured everything he had into his work. With everything he had put on his plate, he scarcely had time to think, let alone be depressed. At the moment, he was sifting through paperwork in his office, not even realizing that the students had arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It was nice to meet new people, Luna looked to be a good person, shy though. She could hardly blame her for that the school was pretty intimidating.

"A place as big as this any of us is bound to get lost, it's still hard to believe I'm here in away." she mused, watching as Rasmus and Savleig were observing Frost with the same level of caution. "That's a beautiful Glaceon, where did you find him?"

Blog Entries

Tailisu smiled brightly at the welcome. He didn't wasted time in getting his bags and entering his new home. He relaxed in the sudden warmness the academy provided and then at that moment he released his pokemon, he figured that it they were safe in the warmth. They immediately looked around their surroundings, all of them in awe at the interior of the academy.

"Impressive isn't it? This is going to be our new home!" He said to his pokemon. "Now before we go explore this place, I need to put away my things in my dorm so come on!" He then headed to his dorm along with his three pokemon, he was in soul right? He wondered how they choosed him to be in Soul.

Blog Entries

Luna looked down at Frost before looking back up at Geneviève.

"Actually, it's a long story," she answered softly, "He came to me, injured and barely alive. I nursed him back to health, and he just decided to stay."

Frost wagged his tail at the other girl and nodded.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

An announcement in the grand hall? What was the point in going up to Heart when he’d have to come right back?

“You guys go and get settled.” Joe said to Josh and Kyle/

“You sure?” asked Josh.

“Yeah, I’ve got some… business, to attend to.”

Joe went and sat against the wall by the door as Josh and Kyle climbed the stairs. One of his Pokeballs opened of it’s own accord, and his Plusle, Acca, appeared in a flash of red light. She sniffed the air several times, her eyes closed, and then crawled into Joe’s lap and settled there.

“Hey, Acs.” Joe murmured, wrapping his arms around the creature and leaning his chin on her warm head. Acca’s presence was… comforting, but did nothing to stem the flow of hatred coming from him.
    Last edited by British Joe; 22nd December 2011 at 06:36 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast