Trebloome Academy: Part III - Page 2
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy: Part III

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy: Part III

The rocking of the boat had made Luna's stomach uneasy, but it wasn't anything that wasn't tolerable. Anticipation was kicking in, and for once in her life, Luna was glad to be away from her father. It was what she had always wanted: to be free. Just then, a Pokemon released itself from its Pokéball, that was on Luna's belt. A Glaceon emerged. The frigid winter winds seemed to please the Glaceon so. It cried out happily as it looked up at it's owner.

"Glace!" The Pokemon greeted. Luna bent down and scratched the Pokemon behind it's left ear.

"Hello to you too, Frost," Luna giggled ever so slightly.

Geneviève Lys breathed in deep, the scent of seawater, ice and winter filling her nose and trickling down to her lungs. Then she coughed, the cold air clearing her lungs which was bit of a relief in all honesty, she stamped her feet lightly after to warm them and blew into her gloved hands. It was cold enough to warrant heavy gloves, coat and boots, all faintly worn or threadbare but servicable. Her hands and feet weren't to happy with the cold and she pulled the hood over black, braided hair covering the glint of bright gold ribbon.

That was a bit better, though she'd have to go inside soon. Rasmus seemed fine, pacing around her feet and occasionally leaning into her legs to share her warmth; the Houndour had been with her the longest, raised from a small lost pup and she smiled down at him lightly, patting his head. Salveig she had met in the cold, barren lands; quietly coaxing the injured Lucario out of the wilds with food and companionship and occasionally was a sparring partner and was now more than that. Salveig had appointed herself as a guardian to Geneviève, watching over her and using her gifts with auras as well as her own watchful nature to gauge threats. It was a debt that had been repaid several times over and grave blue eyes met steady crimson as the girl smiled and the Pokemon flickered her gaze pack to the students, posture faintly more relaxed.
    Didiane was currently in Geneviève's arms, twitching lightly from ill dreams of a lost family. She hadn't been orphaned long after the girl found her and the little Cubone seemed to see her as a surrogate mother, she was nearly always at Geneviève's side and her hauntingly lonely cries resonated if the girl was gone too long. She was now dozing, wrapped up in a fuzzy, over large but warm scarf to keep her from getting ill and it was also a nice barrier against the heavy skull and bone-club she always carried.

It was nerve-wracking and exciting to be here. She missed her family, Del, her parents and even missed Francois, or maybe that was the distance; they were on speaking times at least but the friendship had lost something vital. What weighed on her still was the melded sense of fury, grief and hurt; she never dwelled on it too long, the relationship had blown up in her face with Strykarr; it was why she had traveled, burying herself in learning, fighting and tending to her team. Part of her, when she thought of it beat herself up, (How could she have been that stupid) the other wanted to break his nose again; and largely, she wanteed to forget and grow from it. Exhaling she felt Didiane move restlessly against her and crooned to her in a soft, quiet tongue, pushing those thoughts from her mind. This was a new beginning, all goods things willing, she could hope for that at least.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe was snapped out of his solving the unsolvable by the sound of a Charizard roaring loudly. Joshes Charizard.

“Vincent, counter with Bind!” Kyle ordered, and his Smeargle raced forward, coiling it’s tail around Joshes Charizard.

“Crap!” Josh shouted. “Joe? Joe! What the fuck do I do?”

Joe shrugged. “No clue.”

“You’re useless!”

“And you're adopted.”

Josh fell to the floor in a mock sobbing fit. Joe let a smirk fall onto his face, while his mind returned to it’s previous exploits.
    Last edited by British Joe; 19th December 2011 at 11:18 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Wyn sighed a bit contentedly as he leaned in, enjoying the warmth and closeness for a moment. It was a bright spot in the otherwise grim day, going back to Trebloome with so much unknown made her uneasy of what was ahead; more learning and growth of course but the whispers of trouble there was no way that was over.

She chuckled lightly, resting her head against his chest and leaned on the railing before bringing her arm upwards, Zarya landing on her wrist gently and leaning forwards to lightly preen her hair. The Pidgeotto's long feathers were fluffed up against the cold and Wyn smiled "I think I can arrange that Alistair." she offered, keeping her voice soft.

Blog Entries

Lane had read a little while she was on the boat before going to find Jason, she hadn't seen him for aleast a couple of days since she was finishing off some things back at home before heading back to the Academy. It took her a few before she found him but once she did, she came from behind covering his eyes with her hands. "Guess who!" Lane said to him in a cheeky sounding voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice too was on the boat, while her parents were already at the academy they felt it was good for her to come with the other students, since the break she hadn't had much contact with them except Lane but only because of her connection to Zoey. She did try to socialize, she really did but instead she just sat on one of the seats and read a book, only glancing up once when the boat rocked and noticed Lane, she decided she would say hello later but for now she just wanted to read.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Tailisu looked around the ship's deck, observing everyone. There were certainly a bunch of diverse people. There were people battling, people by themselves (like himself), people togethe, people with pokemon an- wait.. does that girl had heterochromia? He has never met another person with two different eye color at all, what a suprise to encounter a fellow heterochromatic. He didn't let this opportunity pass and went to introduce himself to the girl. He walked over her with his bags in tow. "Hi!" He causally said to her. "I'm Tailisu and I have different eye color as you! I've never met anyone like me before." He finished.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna was startled when the boy introduced himself to her. Upon second look though, Luna noticed that he too had heterochromia. She also had never met a soul with heterochromatic eyes as well. Smiling ever so slightly, she looked again at the boy.

"Hello," She spoke with shyness in her voice, "I'm Luna. It's nice to make your acquaintance. It's nice to see someone else with Heterochromia for a change."

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"That girl I was with the other night," Jason smirked. "Or maybe it's Lane?" he replied with a grin before turning around to look at her. "Wohoo I got it right," he cheered before putting arm around her. "How are you?"

Blog Entries

Lane laughed at that before kissing him "Well, I hope I am much better kisser then her" Lane answered, she looked quite excited to go back to the academy again and see what would lie ahead. "I have been pretty good, I really hope this time will be really good too for the academy. Wonder what will happen?" Lane questioned, sometimes she still wondered about the previous events, including the Black Princess, even thought it was "resolved" Lane just sometimes thought about it for fun, and came up with ideas if she ever made a different identity.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Please don't tell me you're still gonna go look for the Black Princess thing are you?" Jason chuckled worringly as he looked down at Lane.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Below the hustle and bustle taking place on the deck, Alexis Hayberry stood alone –beside her sleeping Pokemon- in a cabin, gazing out of the unopened porthole. Transfixed from thoughts, she had forgotten about meeting the people she knew upstairs. The only thing on her mind was the returning thoughts of a long gone person.

Stacy Lewis. Alexis’s eyes blinked after a moment, proving to anyone passing by who didn’t know her that she wasn’t just a wax figure. Although, besides the occasional blinking, she could easily pass for one.

Stacy Lewis. The name felt like an ice cold bite, enforcing Alexis as though it was something of a taboo. In the short time Stacy had left and the school had given the students time off due to the incidents at the ball, Alexis had nearly forgotten that name. The name of a person that was so close to her, but forgotten just as quick. It was only until the return of Trebloome that the realisation, of what felt like a dead family member, flooded back.

“Lop lop” mumbled Queen Cotton, Alexis’ awakening Lopunny. The sudden noise caused Alexis to unfreeze and come back to reality. “Oh Queen Cotton, you almost gave me a heart attack” she whispered. The memories of Stacy still remained in her mind, but were merely pushed away, as though waiting for another moment to resurface. “I should really meet up with everyone as we’re almost here” she said gently, as her other Pokemon remained asleep. She put on her tweed dress-coat, a long hand woven garment that was a cross between a dress and coat, with silver fox trim on the shoulders, bottom of the garment and along the neck and down the body. She placed it over the many layers she was wearing underneath.

“Right let’s go” she instructed Queen Cottony after recalling all her other sleeping Pokemon in their balls. She made it up to the deck with her Lopunny next to her. The first person she’d have to meet up was James Dalton. Luckily enough, she spotted him easily, due to the fact he would be one of the only people wearing an eye-catching white fur coat like that, and because he was by himself near the railings, gazing out to the sea. With a cheeky smile on her face, and the Stacy thoughts buried away, she walked towards him and tapped his back. “Excuse me, but I’m looking for my boyfriend. I wondered if you saw him anywhere. He goes by the name James Dalton.”

Blog Entries

Matt groggily stood up, tossing his backpack over his shoulder. He was sitting down on the ship, quietly playing with his Cubone, Maren. He was trying his hardest to not vomit from his seasickness, so he stood up and looked over the peaceful ocean. He heavily breathed in and out, squinting at the island.

Matt was a little afraid that he might not have any new friends at Trebloome. After all, he had spent most of his life living alone in a treehouse, and he had barely gained enough people skills to even survive. Maren, however, comforted her owner by patting him on the back. Matt sighed again and kept his gaze on the island.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason looked out from the corner of his eyes at a new student that seemed to be having trouble with seasickness. "Give me a second," Jason nodded his head towards Lane before walking over to the teenager. "Not feeling well huh? I know how that feels it's hard to get used to it though."

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

A lone figure was standing at the deck, near the front of the ship, leaning against the railings, jacket fluttering in the breeze, and arms crossed. He had an expression of solemn contemplation. At his side was a moon-shaped, rocky Pokemon, with a beak-like protrusion, and two beady red eyes, which had a look of bleak disinterest as he looked through the various individuals assembled there. And flitting around was a creature made entirely out of plasma, with arms similar to lightning bolts. Itazura, Dusza's must trusted ally and friend.

"I get the strangest feeling that I'm not going to enjoy this. At all." Dusza heard the voice inside of his head. Knowing that it came from his Lunatone, he replied. "Chandra, don't be so quick to judge." His voice was almost a whisper.

"I'm not judging so much as using prior knowledge," Chandra replied. "The day that there comes a single human that I have some degree of tolerance for is the day Mt. Chimney freezes over. That was a horrible trip, by the way."

Ignoring his companion's berating, he turned to face Itazura, who was sneaking up behind Chandra, before administering a Thundershock mid-rant, at a low enough intensity to not harm him, but high enough so that he would actually notice. Letting out a startled shout, the Lunatone turned to face his attacker, who was cackling madly at this point.

"The nerve..." Chandra mumbled to himself, before turning away and continuing his sifting.

As this happened, Dusza pondered to himself. He somewhat agreed with Chandra's first statement, but not for the same reason. He got the feeling that something bad was going to occur. This place seemed to be a brewing ground for trouble. He cared for the people here, and if something were indeed to happen, he promised that he would protect them with his life. But if he were to keep that up, he would get himself killed. Would this place ever know peace? Would he himself ever know peace?

And yet, Dusza's mannerisms and countenance appeared even more quiet and somber than usual. There were things that he still was hesitant to speak about, even here, but the thoughts, the memories, were gnawing away at his subconscious, trying to drive him mad. Some people say that the ghosts of their past eventually come back to haunt them. But with Dusza, his ghosts constantly haunt him, every day and every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby was sitting in a cabin, staring intently at the floor as she sat on the bed. Nausea had already claimed a firm hold on her; she had a weak constitution to begin with, and she had never fared well on the open seas. It took all of her willpower not to double over and start retching, even though she had already done so earlier. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of the waves, and the occasional hiccup on Ruby's part.

Cobalt staring intently at the door. He took his all but unofficial job as Ruby's bodyguard very, very seriously. Almost too seriously in some instances. Jade, her Gardevoir, was also sitting with Ruby, trying to provide a source of comfort. Jade knew all too well that Ruby didn't want to go here, and had spent the better part of their voyage trying to convince her that it was for the best. Ruby, however, ignored the majority of her words.

Ruby definitely approached the whole thing with skepticism at best. Was this whole thing just a well-timed excuse to be rid of the dead weight that had been cast upon the household? How would the people here treat her? Would they actually care for her, or would they treat her like something on the bottom of one's shoe? Just like...like...

Tears threatened to slip their way out of her eyes as she remembered. Ruby had made a promise to herself to forget that incident. But more often than she would like, it managed to sneak into her everyday thoughts, with the tenacity and intensity of a plague.

Blog Entries

Tailisu's smile grew wider, it was always nice meeting other people. "Luna? That's a nice name" He remarked. " I'm from Kanto, this is my first time out of my home region so I guess I shouldn't be that much surprised meeting another one like me." He remarked. "I'm hoping to learn many stuff, make friends and meet many pokemon I have never met before." He finished.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast